Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrtumble

VIP Member
While we're at it, can we also go back and retrospectively cancel him for saying that not doing hypnobirthing is the cause of difficult and fussy newborn babies? Thanks.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I just had to come on here as I’m so fucking mad about Joe Wicks

My eldest daughter has ADHD.

She never had chocolate, chips burgers etc. as a young child’s. She still doesn’t like fast food and prefers to eat healthily. I used to cook everything from scratch and she she had a mixed diet .
She loves sushi (from a young age), fish, vegetables, makes her own smoothies and eats really heathily. She used to swim competitively now rows. Trains everyday, sometimes twice a day

Shes also tested as ‘moderately gifted’ but struggles with auditory attention.

She has adhd diagnosed by a leading pychiatrist and feels much better taking medication, so she can concentrate in school

JOE WICKS can get in the fucking bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Being cynical, I think Joe’s controversial comments about ADHD are lining up a documentary for him where he aims to discover more about ADHD leading to him getting diagnosed.

Cherching! Then he will be an expert on ADHD along with the menopause, dementia, mental health, Parkinson’s

• Heart
Reactions: 40

mrtumble

VIP Member
I'd also like to cancel him for starving his daughter for several hours until she ate his 3 bean chilli, filming it, posting it on Instagram and then advising everyone else to do it too. Cheers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Brummiebird

VIP Member
ADHD UK have issued a statement in relation to his claims, eloquently saying what a load of shit it is.
Hope the tosser finally succeeds in getting cancelled because of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Brummiebird

VIP Member
He’s trending on X (Twitter), majority of mentions also include the word “twat” which is hugely pleasing to the eye.
Mummy Wicks is going to have to make an extra big jar of special granola to calm him down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Why are schools giving him the time of day? like he is some sort of messiah? PE did exist before Joe's "LoCkDoWn" sessions. If he came to my child's school I'd pull them out.
Does a school tour, but doesn't believe in the ethos enough to send his own kids holidays are more important. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Never been on this thread before but can't believe they are having another baby when they can't handle the ones they have. Typical influencer engagement tactic. I used to be an air hostess and I had him on a flight in the early stages of his career. He was in business and his mates in economy. He was so arrogant trying to get them upgraded or to hang out with him at the bar. You want to sit with your mates then book in economy with them. My husband thinks he's great "good luck to him" but I think he's such a douche. I don't follow him anymore the stories of him teaching his eldest to read and write and being so smug were so insufferable.

Reactions: 33

Brummiebird

VIP Member
So what causes you to be a fucking arrogant over opinionated tosser like Joe Wicks then? Binge eating? Marmalade on toast? Too many GinTons? Knowing your wife is only with you because your cash saves her from having to get her tits out on Only Fans?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

fiif

What will Joe do if the next baby is a boy. Poor Marley, bring ignored by knobhead Joe, he is such a prick and deffo has undiagnosed ADHD
Absolutely. And he's had the audacity to blame his diet as a child on his behaviour today on Radio 5, and blaming the increase in diagnosis of ADHD on processed foods - such BS when he is so obviously ADHD.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
If this was a child from a council estate, social services would be involved...

but because they're rich it's ok
Screenshot_20240417-202153.png
Screenshot_20240417-202159.png

---
Her feet are engrained with dirt

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Louby@21

Chatty Member
I hate the UPF bandwagon it comes from a place of privilege and people get very confused at what’s processed and what’s ultra processed. Many of the people i prefer to follow in nutrition all come from the same page about it.

Yeah we know it’s bad in large quantities. But it’s a huge part of modern day society and it’s not so easy to get rid of it from our diets.

Unless you have:
Time: to cook, to bake, to prepare.
Money: food is expensive, many healthier alternatives can be more expensive than UPF
Skill: Not everyone has the skills to cook from scratch/bake bread.
Energy costs: Cost of living currently many can’t afford to spend time cooking with hobs, ovens etc.

I have a healthy diet. I eat lots of whole foods, veg, fruit etc but you can prise crisps out of my cold dead hands. The poison is in the dose. Minimise UPF sure but don’t obsess over it.

Joe can fuck off with his preaching i didn’t even watch it. He has terrible eating habits and episodes of bingeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

tinypathers

Rosie had an emergency appendectomy while pregnant last week and he’s still more worried about his own sleep and his intentions?! What a total bellend. Ffs. Look after your wife, sod the work outs and your sleep- be a good husband and a good father and put them first for a change.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27