Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tinypathers

Rosie had an emergency appendectomy while pregnant last week and he’s still more worried about his own sleep and his intentions?! What a total bellend. Ffs. Look after your wife, sod the work outs and your sleep- be a good husband and a good father and put them first for a change.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

tinypathers

If this was a child from a council estate, social services would be involved...

but because they're rich it's ok
View attachment 2881715View attachment 2881717
---
Her feet are engrained with dirt
And Mr “no ultra processed food, it causes ADHD doncha know” was taking them all to the shop for chocolate and ice cream. Ffs. If you’re going to binge at least don’t model it to your children.

otterjess

Trembling voice, sad eyes, but still the non-apology apology "I never meant to upset anyone."

Most people that fuck up don't set out to specifically upset people, Joe.

Just say "I'm very sorry, it's become clear that I don't know what I'm talking about. I'll stick to fitness and recipes from now on. I'm sorry and I take back what I said ADHD being caused by food and over-diagnosed." Done. But he won't do that!

• Heart

Merriboo

I bet these kids are ‘little mountain goats’ as he likes to refer to them thinking it’s cute because they probably are ND like Joe. Let’s see him blame their diet then
he keeps saying "cant stop the little mountain goats" as he films and encourages them.
Actually, yes of course you CAN, Joe- its called being a parent! setting boundaries, teaching and modelling correct behaviour and discouraging incorrect (like not putting them on tables in the first place, and consistently moving them to chairs) You have taught them to do this and think its clever/funny when it absolutely is not.

• Heart

Camperfan

VIP Member
He's missing the point that children should be active through play at their age. Not doing Burpees and martial arts (the kick boxing, boxing and thing with sticks). Making dens in the woods, a game of chase or hide and seek, kicking a lightweight ball about the garden, running about looking for different coloured leaves. His idea of kids being active is gym/sport focused rather than fun focused.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Camperfan

VIP Member
He thinks he's so perfect doesn't he? Let us not forget presenting the same meal to Indie for several hours until she must have been starving, Marley in the handbag, all 3 kids hanging dangerously from gym bars, Indie in high heels on a treadmill, Marley riding an electric bike round the streets, kids running around Australian restaurants and streets with filthy feet.
If he wasn't rich we'd be calling him a chav or similar terms and noone would find it cute.

LaLaDoDo

I can’t put my finger on it but there’s something that unsettles me about the Indie cooking stories and makes me feel a bit sad. She should be in school playing with her friends and instead she’s at home cooking for everyone. Maybe she really enjoys it, but the way it’s always Indie and it seems to be a meal for the whole family, it just doesn’t sit well with me.

Camperfan

VIP Member
I've just seen his story about a strength in menopause series coming. Feels somewhat patronising coming from a man. Personally I follow a number of amazing and inspiring 50+ women who do strength exercises on YouTube/Insta for themselves and their peer group that I don't need a hairy hamster voiced male in his 30s telling me what to do.
He's such a desperate band wagon jumper!

• Sick

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Please don’t stop a diagnosis. I know it’s scary but it will (hopefully) help him achieve his potential as sadly you struggle to get support with a diagnosis let alone without. Also, for jobs if adaptations are needed he is protected by law. Also, he will understand himself so much more and not feel ashamed if he’s not feeling like he’s to hide who he is. I share with the world I’m neurodivergent since I discovered I am. I feel empowered by it. Yeah I have moments where I realise the world isn’t made for me but I also love challenging people’s preconceived ideas of what autism and adhd are. It blows their minds. I keep hoping if I spread the word then I can help change peoples perceptions and they will be more accepting in future. Sadly dickheads like Joe show you why people don’t want diagnosed 😢
Agree with all of this.

Refusing to get your child diagnosed won’t make them any less ADHD. They’ll just be left wondering why they aren’t like neurotypical kids, and hating themselves for it. Been there, done that. I didn’t get my autism diagnosis until last year.

My husband didn’t want our daughter to have an autism diagnosis (even though he knew she was) because he felt it would hold her back in life. I went behind his back. Fast forward three years and she understands herself so well, and advocates for herself too (if her social battery is wiped out, she knows what to do).

ND kids deserve to know that they’re ND, not failed neurotypicals.

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
I just don't understand how you can be pre-unsatisfied with children 🙈
I get it when people see themselves with big families but he is SO focused on numbers!
He already knows this next one won't be enough.
Maybe it's just me, I don't want to step on anyone wanting lots of kids. I thought I wanted 3 or 4 kids, then had one (whom I adore more than life) and didn't need or want any others. I was a sneak one-and-done.
It’s not about the actual human child at all. Having lots of children in his mind solidifies his masculine virility to the world. It’s probably another symptom of being an abominable narc

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Joe could do with learning that correlation is not causation.

He blatantly has undiagnosed ADHD. I can see why he thinks his poor diet as a kid caused his ADHD symptoms, but diet doesn’t cause ADHD, it’s genetic (it may worsen symptoms though).

Considering his dad struggled with drug addiction and his mum struggled with eating disorders and OCD, there’s a very good chance that they’re neurodivergent too.

Reactions: 25
I think his response actually makes things worse. Talking about misdiagnosis when diagnosis is actually really hard and a long process, especially for children.

And he’s banging on about mental health - ADHD is not a mental health condition!

AaronPurrSir

He’s an absolute fucking moron. I have ADHD and the amount of ignorance and offensiveness that ND people have had to deal with in the media over the last couple of years, coupled with how hard it is to get a diagnosis, has been awful. I’m actually embarrassed to tell people I have it now, purely because I am worried they’ll think “oh another one jumping on the bandwagon, everyone thinks they have ADHD these days.” ignorant comments in the media, and not to mention that fucking horrific excuse of a panorama “documentary” last year have done untold damage to the ADHD community. Now Wicksy has decided to stick his unwanted oar in. Mouth-breathing moron. Stick to burpees and stir fries, you absolute cunt.

• Heart

Runninggirl

He’s just making things worse for himself I think by saying he meant children are being misdiagnosed due to their diet. He obviously has no idea how hard it is and how many people are involved in getting a diagnosis. He’s such a twat.

AaronPurrSir

View attachment 2854782
Bloody hell, how many more revelations can there be to have?!
He has an epiphany three times a week!

It's all you talk and think about Joe, well, except all your self congratulating on top tier parenting and "shag days" with Body of 🔥 of course.

If the revelation is that he’s realised he has an eating disorder and severely binges and restricts, I’d be interested in hearing it.

Or if he’s finally realised that eating healthy, cooking from fresh and exercising regularly is actually really hard for a lot of people due to low income, working long hours and health issues or caring responsibilities, I’d be interested to hear it.

But it’s probably the same old “everyone can make changes, just buy and cook fresh every day and go to the gym, we all have the same 24 hours, you just have to prioritise your diet and exercise” bullshit then he can fuck right off.

Reactions: 24
Did anyone clock the ipad at the dinner table in his new post? After him claiming his children didn't know what they were and only did activity books when they were out...

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Seeing as be clearly has undiagnosed ADHD and wants an army of children the odds are at least one will be neurodiverse. What will he blame that on then?? Seeing as his kids don’t eat processed food? 🤔