Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His team have put up a grid post about his work devising a plan for people with Parkinson's (which is bullshit for someone like my dad who couldn't do any of the things he has 'recommended') and the comments are full of people demanding he apologise 😊
all the comments praising him have a heart emoji response from him too. Way to anger those waiting for an apology even more 🙄

Reactions: 15
Hell will freeze over before he apologises for anything! I've never seen him admit to being wrong about anything.

Reactions: 21
Hell will freeze over before he apologises for anything! I've never seen him admit to being wrong about anything.
I was just typing this!!’ The man can’t ever apologise. I can’t remember what else he’s said over the years but plenty needed and deserved an apology.
Yet he just goes offline for a week then comes back hyped up like a feral animal ready to throw a new ‘I’m addicted to my phone/junk food/alcohol’ routine at everyone! I hope this is the wake up everyone needs to see his utter bullshit for what it is!!!

Reactions: 19
i think a lot of the more official type bodycoach posts and interaction where it’s not about him or his kids aren’t actually him posting.

i think his brother or someone else in the company posts the proper info. I know he has mentioned his brother posting for him when on holiday.

He was private when i followed him he didn’t seem to share much about his private life til Indie came along. That’s when he should have split the accounts and made his own seperate to his business.Not that it matters. He fell for his own hype and is on the downfall.

Reactions: 12
The video he’s shared today of a cat doing stupid ‘squats’. I hope people don’t have sound on. Yes he’s just shared the video but what’s said could be very triggering for some people.

Reactions: 7
My son is Neuro typical my daughter is autistic and adhd and she is drawn towards more beige processed foods because she knows what to expect - home cooking can vary. She eats fruit and vegetables but craves sugar- this isn’t the cause of adhd is almost a symptom/side effect. He’s an ill informed poorly educated moron he needs to concentrate on looking after his own children properly before spouting off on something he knows nothing about to sell a few cookbooks!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ohhh so he’s posted a non apology video saying that’s not what he said and it was taken out of context 🤨

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He’s just making things worse for himself I think by saying he meant children are being misdiagnosed due to their diet. He obviously has no idea how hard it is and how many people are involved in getting a diagnosis. He’s such a twit.

Reactions: 25
He’s fucked up again! He's not apologised, he’s said he was misinterpreted. That ok top of adding people being misdiagnosed because they eat ultra processed food is a joke. People have to fight bloody hard for a diagnosis let alone support!

Reactions: 19
He’s fucked up again! He's not apologised, he’s said he was misinterpreted. That ok top of adding people being misdiagnosed because they eat ultra processed food is a joke. People have to fight bloody hard for a diagnosis let alone support!
Misinterpreted when plenty of people had complained after listening, not reading the paper. What a knob.

Reactions: 7
Do people really message him and say 'you inspire me, you got me and my kids through lockdown ' ?? Loooooool!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15