Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

otterjess

Also in hindsight - looks pregnant in their Maldives shot on the grid - shorts over a swimsuit.

Reactions: 2

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Did anyone clock the ipad at the dinner table in his new post? After him claiming his children didn't know what they were and only did activity books when they were out...
I don't think it's an iPad - it looks like one of those drawing tablet things. Like a fancy etch-a-sketch

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I’ve just gone back to ignoring him.

Did the workout with the kids during lockdown , how we laughed when his cheap spinner kept landing on the same exercise

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Such a state! Wouldn't surprise me if he'd hired some of those "professional organisers" to come in and sort it. If he'd managed to clean and organise all of that himself we'd never hear the end of it.
Yes it was mysteriously clean very quickly!

Who is better than Joe ? I’d rather promote someone else 🤣
---
If my children climbed a counter (which they did - probably their adhd) I’d be minding them, rather than filming

what a knob head
---
My brothers friend had crazy parents. She used to go to childhood parties with a tag around her neck saying ‘no crisps, no chocolate, no sweets’ the result is she can’t be left in a room with a tin of roses (managed to hoover up a whole tin when visiting her boyfriends family and was mortified when they noticed.
My cousins never used to be allowed sweets/cake/chocolate etc, result being when they went to kids and all those things were on offer they’d hoover the lot and a)never get invited back and b) spew all over the place either at the party or when they got home 😂

Camperfan

VIP Member
@Giggling Squid yours was work, I think his screen shot showed the time as being specifically Instagram, or social media.
Mine was high overall the other day, but the break down showed 3 hours of that was BBC Sounds as I had the radio on whilst working. Actual doom scrolling was much much less.

• Haha

Purplepeople

He definitely must read here…after all the safety /feral kid talk “ooh I’m just gonna let my kids stand on the furniture and let the youngest handle a glass while at risk of falling har har”

Camperfan

VIP Member
A TV ad? I hope I don't see it! I can't decide if this means things are going well that the company can afford to make one, or if new app users are down so he's doing a hard push for the "new year goals" crowd.
Can you look at his company accounts? I have no knowledge in this kind of thing.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I’ve just found this thread because he’s on TM today and I remembered when he was just starting out and kept making burgers and microwave rice- he seems to have forgotten that?!

They don't hang about. Is Rosie a stay at home mum since having the children, I can't see muc about her since her modelling days. She must have patience of a saint to have them all home educated and another on the way.