Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's been on Radio 2's Tracks of my Years this week and he is SO boring. Just dull, flat and cannot joke around whatsoever.
Suprise suprise, we had to hear about his awful childhood again and him constantly drone on about himself.
I thought it was quite telling today. He picked a George Ezra song that he had playing on his lockdown videos. He said all the kids know it from that and when he does workouts at festivals they all sing along with it. He said that it feels amazing to have 2k people singing along when he tells them to and it's not even his song and that he couldn't imagine how it would feel to be a singer at Glastonbury or somewhere and hear tens of thousands of people all singing to you.
Now, I agree. It would be an amazing thing. But he didn't say he'd find it humbling, amazing, emotional, heartbreaking, euphoric etc. He said "I can't imagine how powerful that would make you feel".
Powerful!
What a fuckwit.

Reactions: 23
He’s trending on X (Twitter), majority of mentions also include the word “twit” which is hugely pleasing to the eye.
Mummy Wicks is going to have to make an extra big jar of special granola to calm him down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He's been on Radio 2's Tracks of my Years this week and he is SO boring. Just dull, flat and cannot joke around whatsoever.
Suprise suprise, we had to hear about his awful childhood again and him constantly drone on about himself.
I thought it was quite telling today. He picked a George Ezra song that he had playing on his lockdown videos. He said all the kids know it from that and when he does workouts at festivals they all sing along with it. He said that it feels amazing to have 2k people singing along when he tells them to and it's not even his song and that he couldn't imagine how it would feel to be a singer at Glastonbury or somewhere and hear tens of thousands of people all singing to you.
Now, I agree. It would be an amazing thing. But he didn't say he'd find it humbling, amazing, emotional, heartbreaking, euphoric etc. He said "I can't imagine how powerful that would make you feel".
Powerful!
What a fuckwit.
That one song he kept playing because he was too tight to pay for licensing 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Twitter (X) is brutal….his star hasn't just fallen its plummeted to earth….he’s dropped a right bollock here, the kids might find themselves in the local comprehensive quicker than expected….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just had to come on here as I’m so bleeping mad about Joe Wicks

My eldest daughter has ADHD.

She never had chocolate, chips burgers etc. as a young child’s. She still doesn’t like fast food and prefers to eat healthily. I used to cook everything from scratch and she she had a mixed diet .
She loves sushi (from a young age), fish, vegetables, makes her own smoothies and eats really heathily. She used to swim competitively now rows. Trains everyday, sometimes twice a day

Shes also tested as ‘moderately gifted’ but struggles with auditory attention.

She has adhd diagnosed by a leading pychiatrist and feels much better taking medication, so she can concentrate in school

JOE WICKS can get in the bleeping bin.
have to say his announcement made me feel rubbish. I’ve got two children ones neuro typical and one has autism and ADHD. The latter was never as healthy as my NT child as they were unbelievably rigid with their diet and yes there has been a diet with prob More sugar than I’d like. But my child would literally eat nothing and be underweight otherwise. I give supplements and multivits and plenty of fresh meat and fish but also the other extreme

• Heart
Reactions: 16
have to say his announcement made me feel rubbish. I’ve got two children ones neuro typical and one has autism and ADHD. The latter was never as healthy as my NT child as they were unbelievably rigid with their diet and yes there has been a diet with prob More sugar than I’d like. But my child would literally eat nothing and be underweight otherwise. I give supplements and multivits and plenty of fresh meat and fish but also the other extreme
Please don’t take any notice of him. My child also has autism and adhd and it’s bog all to do with his diet. Don’t let his words get to you

Reactions: 19
It's the fact that all of this hasn't even came from his own mind. He's read that book from one of the van tullekens and jumped on the bandwagon but seriously missed and has just gotten himself absolutely flattened instead!!
Can't wait to watch his grovelling apology not that he will even do one

Reactions: 15
His brother will be desperately peddling away trying to save their career
That’ll knacker their coachella weekend…hopefully we won’t get any of his usual heavy posts where he shows off the house they’ve rented and the thousands of dollars he’s spent on booze and junk food for the weekend

Reactions: 11
While we're at it, can we also go back and retrospectively cancel him for saying that not doing hypnobirthing is the cause of difficult and fussy newborn babies? Thanks.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
He’s an absolute bleeping moron. I have ADHD and the amount of ignorance and offensiveness that ND people have had to deal with in the media over the last couple of years, coupled with how hard it is to get a diagnosis, has been awful. I’m actually embarrassed to tell people I have it now, purely because I am worried they’ll think “oh another one jumping on the bandwagon, everyone thinks they have ADHD these days.” ignorant comments in the media, and not to mention that bleeping horrific excuse of a panorama “documentary” last year have done untold damage to the ADHD community. Now Wicksy has decided to stick his unwanted oar in. Mouth-breathing moron. Stick to burpees and stir fries, you absolute bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
More and more people are calling him out…….
Quite possibly never been happier seeing this tosspot falling onto his sword over his gasbag comments. The squirming that will be going on at twit Towers right now will be off the scale

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd also like to cancel him for starving his daughter for several hours until she ate his 3 bean chilli, filming it, posting it on Instagram and then advising everyone else to do it too. Cheers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
And let’s not forget it took him months to notice his newborn couldn’t see because he was too busy arranging dinner parties, bonking sessions with ya body is fire and sticking the poor mite in a handbag on the floor.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Yes! The more sunlight on how opinionated and obnoxious he is the better!
He was tolerable when he stayed in his HIIT lane but the airtime he got from PE with Joe has gone to his head and he thinks he's the expert on everything now. Finally it's catching up with him that he clearly isn't as clever or popular as he thinks.

Reactions: 14
Oh tit I managed to miss this latest BS from him….he’s in trouble now. The comments on the adhd uk statement are great!

Reactions: 7
His team have put up a grid post about his work devising a plan for people with Parkinson's (which is bullshit for someone like my dad who couldn't do any of the things he has 'recommended') and the comments are full of people demanding he apologise 😊

Reactions: 17
I’m shocked there’s no apology come out today. He’s still an absolute fuckwit. I have adhd and autism, so does my daughter and it’s got sod all to do with diet. What a bellend!

If any of his kids were diagnosed with adhd I wonder how he would respond to it?! He's a complete egotistical head who has lost all sense of how it is to live in the real world.