Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the fnck is that latest pic on his Q&A stories 'what do you wear in bed' I'm sure he asked himself that question so he could upload that pic... Looking thirsty as hell and like he needs a good shower 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear that pic is old and he drags it out from time to time just because he loves himself in it.
I had to lol at the photo of his poor brother (who no doubt does all the actual Body Coach work). Is this how Joe will look in a few years, receding hair line, little bit on the chunky side?
Safe to say the Manchester weekend has topped up Joe's need to be loved and wanted by the public. That will keep him going for a few weeks until he hits the binge and low mood phase again.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
What the fnck is that latest pic on his Q&A stories 'what do you wear in bed' I'm sure he asked himself that question so he could upload that pic... Looking thirsty as hell and like he needs a good shower 🤢🤢🤢
That towel is down far too low and revealing a little too much. Put it away mate

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
687 people watching his 'live' when I stumbled into it just now. Not exactly breaking the internet is it Joe? He looks really bored too!

Reactions: 5
They don't hang about. Is Rosie a stay at home mum since having the children, I can't see muc about her since her modelling days. She must have patience of a saint to have them all home educated and another on the way.

Reactions: 2
He's so desperate to be the next Jamie Oliver, 5 kids included 😂

They can barely control 3 kids let alone 4. They barely seem to spend any time enjoying their newborns before they're onto the next one! They're just numbers to him.

Reactions: 22
Tattle knows these celebs are pregnant before they do.

Hope its a boy so marley has someone on his side

Reactions: 24
Is it just me or is Veto starting to sound really good? 😂

Christ almighty he's never satisfied is he.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
4 children aged 6 and under…wow
Maybe he’s preparing to claim the benefits to live off when his career falls apart

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think of the whingey no sleep stories we're going to get 😫

Although I hope this tips him over the edge and he goes on a mad ginton bender and manages to get himself cancelled

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.