Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, I know you're right it's just the stigma of admitting there is 'something wrong with him' and the fact that he can't do what the other kids can do. Also, some extremely poor family experiences with stimulant drugs have made me nervous about medicating him.
There’s nothing wrong with him and you don’t have to medicate him - you might find it helps but it’s not the answer for everyone. They’ll be plenty of things he can do that others can’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
bangs on about diet and processed food but is giving his toddler fizzy drinks (yes Joe, tonic water is a fizzy drink and full of sugar) he really is a hypocrite!

That tonic water has 5g of sugar per 100ml which is the same as Fanta!
And a load of salt, too.....

Reactions: 3
I find it odd encouraging them to shout and cheer with excitement for a cocktail? All the cult luvvies in the comments about wonderful family, such a good dad. Reality is he has far more time and money than the average dad to be with his kids and spoil them.

Reactions: 7
On his stories today he said he'd been working with Children in Need and talking about child mental health. On what basis is he qualified to be talking about this topic? Surely after the ADHD fiasco he would learn to stay in his lane?
And Parkinson's Disease

Reactions: 2
Who is better than Joe ? I’d rather promote someone else 🤣
---
If my children climbed a counter (which they did - probably their adhd) I’d be minding them, rather than filming

what a knob head
---
My brothers friend had crazy parents. She used to go to childhood parties with a tag around her neck saying ‘no crisps, no chocolate, no sweets’ the result is she can’t be left in a room with a tin of roses (managed to hoover up a whole tin when visiting her boyfriends family and was mortified when they noticed.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Who is better than Joe ? I’d rather promote someone else 🤣
---
If my children climbed a counter (which they did - probably their adhd) I’d be minding them, rather than filming

what a knob head
---
My brothers friend had crazy parents. She used to go to childhood parties with a tag around her neck saying ‘no crisps, no chocolate, no sweets’ the result is she can’t be left in a room with a tin of roses (managed to hoover up a whole tin when visiting her boyfriends family and was mortified when they noticed.
My cousins never used to be allowed sweets/cake/chocolate etc, result being when they went to kids and all those things were on offer they’d hoover the lot and a)never get invited back and b) spew all over the place either at the party or when they got home 😂

Reactions: 2
If this was a child from a council estate, social services would be involved...

but because they're rich it's ok
Screenshot_20240417-202153.png
Screenshot_20240417-202159.png

---
Her feet are engrained with dirt

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
And it’s so late for a 1 year old to be up and out, let alone the other two. Oh yes, I forgot what time home school starts in the morning.

Reactions: 12
Marley climbed on the ice lolly freezer and Joe told him to get down and called him a nutter..

Well well well Joe, have you considered he might be autistic

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The snowsuit and bare feet blow my mind. Why would you think to keep her body and head warm but not think about her feet? Also no helmet for Leni on the bike seat despite Joe riding along distracted while filming!

Reactions: 16
I can’t decide which is worse.

1 Taking his toddler out, in weather cold enough for her to be in a snowsuit. with no socks or shoes on.

Or

2. Using his toddler as bait for comments on here about his behaviour.

Either way, he’s an epic head, a tit parent and he needs to pipe down with his sanctimonious patronising preaching of absolute crap.

Reactions: 22
The snowsuit and bare feet blow my mind. Why would you think to keep her body and head warm but not think about her feet? Also no helmet for Leni on the bike seat despite Joe riding along distracted while filming!
I work in a food shop and the amount of stuff that gets dropped and smashed every day is mental. Makes me wince watching her walk about barefoot like that. Absolute bleep he is

Reactions: 11