Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha this thread called it ages ago. Can't cope with no sleep now, what's he gonna be like when this one is born. Rosie is literally a baby factory😳😳😳

Reactions: 19
4 kids so young is utterly brutal. Believe me. Good luck with all that sleep you need Joe. Absolute moron!

Reactions: 10
But what about their holidays?!

It still astounds me that they pulled Indie out of school just so they could go on luxury holidays whenever they want.
You don’t have to register a child to a school so long as they are homeschooled the government don’t care! That’s why they are doing so they can have all their holidays.

Reactions: 4
Can’t wait to listen to him complain about lack of sleep with a newborn again. He is quite well versed at this point, it should be expected now surely?

I think the comments referring to Rosie as “wizards sleeve” etc are foul to be honest.

Reactions: 19
Never been on this thread before but can't believe they are having another baby when they can't handle the ones they have. Typical influencer engagement tactic. I used to be an air hostess and I had him on a flight in the early stages of his career. He was in business and his mates in economy. He was so arrogant trying to get them upgraded or to hang out with him at the bar. You want to sit with your mates then book in economy with them. My husband thinks he's great "good luck to him" but I think he's such a douche. I don't follow him anymore the stories of him teaching his eldest to read and write and being so smug were so insufferable.

Reactions: 33
Never been on this thread before but can't believe they are having another baby when they can't handle the ones they have. Typical influencer engagement tactic. I used to be an air hostess and I had him on a flight in the early stages of his career. He was in business and his mates in economy. He was so arrogant trying to get them upgraded or to hang out with him at the bar. You want to sit with your mates then book in economy with them. My husband thinks he's great "good luck to him" but I think he's such a douche. I don't follow him anymore the stories of him teaching his eldest to read and write and being so smug were so insufferable.
Ah so he’s a tight arse and not so down to earth. Surely you’d either pay for your mates to be upgraded or join them in economy. Reminds me of a famous tv Dr turned best selling author we know. He’s tight as a badgers arse, steals ideas from others and churns out books every single year. He thinks he’s far too superior now to speak to normal folk. His kids went to the same private school as ours and the whole family weren’t well liked - there were hangers on who wanted to be able to say they were friends with them but behind their backs said what they thought. He loves people sucking up to him & his wife. He thinks he’s a guru on health and what children should be eating. In his books he’d say that his family would eat this for breakfast, and that for lunch, when in reality they just got takeaways from the local restaurant and the kids breakfasts were the worst in terms of nutrition - no protein. He really does remind me of Joe wicks who thinks he’s a parenting guru and nutritionist all rolled into one, yet he’s a total idiot who has got far too big for his boots and has been given far too many book deals.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hahaha another baby 🤣🤣

Now now Joe, if you're going to be missing sleep don't worry... Just exercise and you'll feel better! Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m betting they’re just having another one so he can flog his Wean in 15 stuff again in a year’s time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone get the impression he doesn't keep having kids because he actually likes kids...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He loves Dozie's body when she is preggers 🤢 he has said many times. it's basically all about him. I got horrific piles after baby number 4 - I'd hate for her to suffer a similar fate 😂😂

I doubt they have considered how much this will all bite them on the arse when they have 18,16,14 and 12 year olds who want nothing more to do with him after having their childhood sold online. His fitness 'empire' will be a mere memory by then and he'll be a raging alcoholic who is fat from too many pieces of marmalade on toast. 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah so he’s a tight arse and not so down to earth. Surely you’d either pay for your mates to be upgraded or join them in economy. Reminds me of a famous tv Dr turned best selling author we know. He’s tight as a badgers arse, steals ideas from others and churns out books every single year. He thinks he’s far too superior now to speak to normal folk. His kids went to the same private school as ours and the whole family weren’t well liked - there were hangers on who wanted to be able to say they were friends with them but behind their backs said what they thought. He loves people sucking up to him & his wife. He thinks he’s a guru on health and what children should be eating. In his books he’d say that his family would eat this for breakfast, and that for lunch, when in reality they just got takeaways from the local restaurant and the kids breakfasts were the worst in terms of nutrition - no protein. He really does remind me of Joe wicks who thinks he’s a parenting guru and nutritionist all rolled into one, yet he’s a total idiot who has got far too big for his boots and has been given far too many book deals.
Does this Dr not like Ultra Processed Foods? Or am I on the wrong route?

Reactions: 2