Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he still work with/for Lululemon?
He's always wearing their stuff and all the others taking part in his recent live event were all wearing it I noticed. Never ever declares it as an ad or gifted though. Used to prominently place water bottles in shot etc.
Although Lulu lemons last gathering didn't seem to include him, lots of younger ambassadors.

Reactions: 3
Rosie had an emergency appendectomy while pregnant last week and he’s still more worried about his own sleep and his intentions?! What a total bellend. Ffs. Look after your wife, sod the work outs and your sleep- be a good husband and a good father and put them first for a change.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Rosie had an emergency appendectomy while pregnant last week and he’s still more worried about his own sleep and his intentions?! What a total bellend. Ffs. Look after your wife, sod the work outs and your sleep- be a good husband and a good father and put them first for a change.
Was about to post this. Poor woman. This man is so self-centred it's unreal

Reactions: 10
She's only there for his enablement and sex needs. He only cares over himself and appearing a success.

Reactions: 13
Yeeeep. New York baybeeee. Where he has so much work on that he was trying to approach podcasts to have him as a guest.

So essential.
Honestly, I'm sure she has loads of help around her, but if my other half wanted to go swanning off halfway across the world on a non-essential trip when I had 3 kids and was pregnant with a 4th, and had just had my appendix out... I'm not sure he'd be in my good books.

Reactions: 18
He's too selfish and narcissistic to postpone. He's going for his US book launch. Clearly trying to raise his profile in the States as imagine his UK market is saturated now. Wonder how well known he is out there? Can't be that well known if he's got to shout out for podcasts to get on.
Hope Rosie has help, she might be better off with him out the picture hyping up the kids and making a mess everywhere! Guess that's what yesterday's pasta batch cooking was about.

Reactions: 9
He went a few years back pre pandemic as his fame was taking off and they weren’t interested at all then so I can’t see why it would happen now he is so far behind in the world of nutrition and fitness.

Reactions: 5
I kind of get what he’s trying to say here but it also sounds like he’s saying ‘balls to the kids. I want to travel and I do what I want so they can like it or lump it’

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The must have a nanny….no way would you be leaving your pregnant wife with 3 kids after she’d just had her appendix out…and if not he’s a even bigger throbber than I thought
Also sharing pictures of indie, indie as a baby and Leni…Marley gets a look in in a group shot, poor lad

Reactions: 12
Just posting this as proof he’s only ‘home schooling’ so they can travel in term time.
He’s added a half hearted bit about education but it’s all about the holidays.
IMG_1402.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.