Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for all the great thread title suggestions. Several corkers but the one with most votes was @Brummiebird 's brilliant one above.

Recap? Full in any blanks I've left out:
* Joe the wonder parent has pulled Indie out of school so they can be together as a family, and is now homeschooling (in 15!).
* Marley still goes to nursery though...
* Apart from when they are on one of their frequent holidays (every 15...)
* Mental health issues? Exercise!
* Can't loose weight? Get more sleep!
* Ultra processed food/menopause/gut health - a new band wagon to jump on (every 15...)
* Dosie's shy and hates social media. Unless it's her friend's and she's back in Ibiza.
* He works so hard keeping the nation fit, just make sure you let him know! He can't go on without adoration.
* Reconnecting 🤢 Body of 🔥- oversharing his family, until...
* He puts his phone away for a digital detox. Just needs to post about before, and a recap after...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We are watching a deranged damaged loon slowly falling apart .

Reactions: 10
Should he not have promoted this more? Been in the UK even?? If it 'kicked off' on 16th October, shouldn't he have had a daily story about it - doing them himself, how to take part, how to raise money.....absolutely duck all from him. Shows you how important it is to him I guess 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Don’t understand why he’s not back in the Uk promoting his book and appearing on Children in Need so agree there’s got to be something behind it

Reactions: 3
No mention of his CIN challenge by Joe. Do we think he is raging because Vernon got so much more money than him? 😂 Something has definitely gone down over the past few weeks. I wonder what. A full-scale meltdown perhaps?!!

Reactions: 14
No mention of his CIN challenge by Joe. Do we think he is raging because Vernon got so much more money than him? 😂 Something has definitely gone down over the past few weeks. I wonder what. A full-scale meltdown perhaps?!!
Let's hope so 😃😃😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it's really bad he never even mentioned CiN on his stories yesterday. Do we get the feeling the Burpee Challenge was not very popular? Did he even do it himself? Hopefully this is it now and they won't give him air time in future. He's been very quiet lately, been told to tone it down with being in sunny cali while we are all in the dark and wet? Most of the posts now are tit recipes or plugs for the app.

Reactions: 9
His bubble might be bursting along with his 15 mins of fame , with any luck........😃😃

Reactions: 6
Maybe he's not allowed to "work" while he's in the US on an ESTA? But he is posting some bits and making workouts there. Very very odd.

Reactions: 1
Our friend just had his ESTA cancelled as he was doing what the Americans classed as work while over there, despite not being paid out there. Someone grass him up please 😂

• Haha
Our friend just had his ESTA cancelled as he was doing what the Americans classed as work while over there, despite not being paid out there. Someone grass him up please 😂
Who do we report to? I’m barely sleeping due to my sons sleep regression so I have plenty of time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg he really gets on my nerves with his stupid and dangerous comments such as exercise is free therapy. He shared in his story Robbie Williams doc - someone who experienced huge struggles with addiction and had to years of therapy to become aware and fully functioning adult.But nope Joe idiot Wicks has answers for everything- exercise is a free therapy.Forget aboit depression,anxiety, PTSD people who gave serious mental health issues,just follow the idiot and you will be fine 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
This morning’s posts have really wound me up. Year 1 maths is not 5 mins of adding, 5 mins of subtraction, 5 mins of fractions BOSH! So confusing with no reinforcement of the calculation principles. And whilst the maths whiteboard was out for Indy (the camera) to see, she was copying from her reading book. Copying is literally the lowest cognition skill, not to mention the most boring. Oh and what is your 3 year old doing- parroting Spanish?! It’s such a mishmash it makes my head hurt! I feel sorry for the kids either way, going back to school and being seriously behind, or continuing on this path of nonsense they call learning. But let’s face it, they won’t be putting this effort in with Marley. *Joe Googles a tutor. Also the house is still a tip with blankets on the floor and wonky curtain rail!

Attachments

• Heart
All three kids missing out on some of the most important skills, playing with/alongside their peer group. Isn't most of KS1 about active learning play?
Just adding a disclaimer, this is just from memory of my own kids. Totally value the nursery and school staff my kids had.

Reactions: 9
I’m embarrassed for them at the state of that house. All that money…just get someone in to clean/do odd jobs if you can’t be arsed yourself
And agree those kids will suffer when they go back to mainstream school

Reactions: 8