Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000033021.jpg

Bloody hell, how many more revelations can there be to have?!
He has an epiphany three times a week!

It's all you talk and think about Joe, well, except all your self congratulating on top tier parenting and "shag days" with Body of 🔥 of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't believe he makes a living from selling a diet/nutrition programme and people pay for it when he clearly has no clue, does no continual development to ensure he stays informed in his area. Then when he does actually find out new information it's like some huge life changing revelation for him.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2854782
Bloody hell, how many more revelations can there be to have?!
He has an epiphany three times a week!

It's all you talk and think about Joe, well, except all your self congratulating on top tier parenting and "shag days" with Body of 🔥 of course.

If the revelation is that he’s realised he has an eating disorder and severely binges and restricts, I’d be interested in hearing it.

Or if he’s finally realised that eating healthy, cooking from fresh and exercising regularly is actually really hard for a lot of people due to low income, working long hours and health issues or caring responsibilities, I’d be interested to hear it.

But it’s probably the same old “everyone can make changes, just buy and cook fresh every day and go to the gym, we all have the same 24 hours, you just have to prioritise your diet and exercise” bullshit then he can duck right off.

Reactions: 24
I beg your pardon? 4 stock cubes?! And soy sauce? In a meal you cooked for your small children??

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What will Joe do if the next baby is a boy. Poor Marley, bring ignored by knobhead Joe, he is such a prick and deffo has undiagnosed ADHD
Absolutely. And he's had the audacity to blame his diet as a child on his behaviour today on Radio 5, and blaming the increase in diagnosis of ADHD on processed foods - such BS when he is so obviously ADHD.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
blaming the increase in diagnosis of ADHD on processed foods - such BS when he is so obviously ADHD.
This is so offensive to people with genuine neurodiversity and/or mental health difficulties. God he is such an uneducated prick. Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 22
Is he away again? Noticed he hasn't put as many stories up as usual, it's more Body Coach app plugs. When he did do a story the background didn't look like his home, he had a linen summer shirt on and Leni was out in a sleeveless summer dress. Think he's had more holidays this last 6 months than I had the last decade!

Reactions: 7
ADHD UK have issued a statement in relation to his claims, eloquently saying what a load of tit it is.
Hope the tosser finally succeeds in getting cancelled because of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is he away again? Noticed he hasn't put as many stories up as usual, it's more Body Coach app plugs. When he did do a story the background didn't look like his home, he had a linen summer shirt on and Leni was out in a sleeveless summer dress. Think he's had more holidays this last 6 months than I had the last decade!
Coachella again maybe?

I just had to come on here as I’m so bleeping mad about Joe Wicks

My eldest daughter has ADHD.

She never had chocolate, chips burgers etc. as a young child’s. She still doesn’t like fast food and prefers to eat healthily. I used to cook everything from scratch and she she had a mixed diet .
She loves sushi (from a young age), fish, vegetables, makes her own smoothies and eats really heathily. She used to swim competitively now rows. Trains everyday, sometimes twice a day

Shes also tested as ‘moderately gifted’ but struggles with auditory attention.

She has adhd diagnosed by a leading pychiatrist and feels much better taking medication, so she can concentrate in school

JOE WICKS can get in the bleeping bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Joe could do with learning that correlation is not causation.

He blatantly has undiagnosed ADHD. I can see why he thinks his poor diet as a kid caused his ADHD symptoms, but diet doesn’t cause ADHD, it’s genetic (it may worsen symptoms though).

Considering his dad struggled with drug addiction and his mum struggled with eating disorders and OCD, there’s a very good chance that they’re neurodivergent too.

Reactions: 25
So what causes you to be a bleeping arrogant over opinionated tosser like Joe Wicks then? Binge eating? Marmalade on toast? Too many GinTons? Knowing your wife is only with you because your cash saves her from having to get her tits out on Only Fans?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
ADHD means you have problems with dopamine. Some people use food to get their dopamine fix / motivation others use drugs, some use exercise, some use screens.

He really has no bleeping clue.

If he looks carefully he will likely see a genetic trail of adhd traits in his family. He may well see those traits in his children too. What will he do then.

I genuinely think the world needs neurodivergence, but it’s getting harder to ‘not fit in’ and people like Joe and Katie Price don’t help

• Heart
Reactions: 12