Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah come on guys! Have faith! You know Joe can bash out a weeks worth of non ultra processed meals for £100 no problem! Stir fry veg, rice/noodles, add in an egg. Pancakes are cheap to make. Make your own pasta, that’s cheap to do, what do you mean you don’t have time because you work full time? And if all else fails there’s always porridge in a flask 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HAHAHAHAHA. Greg Wallace.

Imagine the self-aggrandising over privileged guff they'll be spouting between them in that discussion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Joe Wicks MBE on the listings for that Wellness fest in Ireland he's going back to. What a knob, Mr Motivator also has an MBE but hasn't had to have it put on the posters. How do MBEs go down generally in the republic of Ireland?!

Reactions: 6
Joe Wicks MBE on the listings for that Wellness fest in Ireland he's going back to. What a knob, Mr Motivator also has an MBE but hasn't had to have it put on the posters. How do MBEs go down generally in the republic of Ireland?!
As an Irish person I personally wouldn’t care about them, like they would mean absolutely nothing to me but also cause no offence. But completely pointless on a poster for a fitness event, an actually qualification in nutrition or sports science would mean an awful lot more.

Jesus Christ the story of Leni walking over a slippery kitchen counter in SOCKS. She's right near the edge, literally seconds away from cracking her head open and he's stood on the other side of the flipping island FILMING her, commentating on how much of a climber she is?!!! I just can't even.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
He’s goading us he has to be. Who the hell lets their toddler walk along the edge of the kitchen side in socks?! He’s not even anywhere near her to catch her if she was to slip 😮

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ the story of Leni walking over a slippery kitchen counter in SOCKS. She's right near the edge, literally seconds away from cracking her head open and he's stood on the other side of the flipping island FILMING her, commentating on how much of a climber she is?!!! I just can't even.
“I just can’t stop her climbing”.

It helps if you haven’t got a phone in your hand Joe. You can have that tip for free, you thick tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“I just can’t stop her climbing”.

It helps if you haven’t got a phone in your hand Joe. You can have that tip for free, you thick tit!
Your job as a parent is to stop your children doing things that are dangerous!

Reactions: 12
I’ve had a climber, it is hard work. You need to watch them constantly and create safe climbing spaces for them. If there’s a dangerous place they can climb you make it unclimbable like moving stools away from the island or occasionally allow them to climb but stand with them. You DON’T give them free access to a ceiling height ladder and a slippy island. It actually makes me feel sick looking at her, why does he think it’s ok.

Reactions: 13
“Leni what colour is the ball? What colour? What colour is this? What colour is the ball? Leni what colour is the ball” - Jesus Christ just give her the ball to play with and shut the f up

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Leni what colour is the ball? What colour? What colour is this? What colour is the ball? Leni what colour is the ball” - Jesus Christ just give her the ball to play with and shut the f up
But then how would we know what a GeNiUs his child is???!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The comment about ‘can’t put another in there when there’s one already’ made me feel a bit sick. Also, why is he asking for motivation? It’s his job!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh yay he’s on the gut health bandwagon now too, can’t wait for him to enlighten us on this. Joe the reason you fart like a trooper is because you have a tit diet, not sure you need an expert to tell you that

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.