Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How his followers think he is at all relatable anymore is beyond me. They really must be the biggest flock of sheep. How many holidays has he had this year? I give it 2 weeks into January before he says his mental health is suffering

Reactions: 14
Well he went on and on about how hard December was being cold and dark, the few days of it he actually spent here. Came back from US end Nov and must have left for this trip mid Dec.
Yes, I fully expect him to be either back in Santa Monica or another holiday by mid Jan.
He's worse than a toddler for having a strop over what you just need to get on with.

Not had a mention of the ice bath in ages, was that just another expensive fad for him?

Reactions: 11
How his followers think he is at all relatable anymore is beyond me. They really must be the biggest flock of sheep. How many holidays has he had this year? I give it 2 weeks into January before he says his mental health is suffering
Ah but remember even the slightest hint of criticism in Joe's comments and they will snap back with ‘he deserves it’, ‘he’s worked so hard and earned it’, ‘what a wonderful life you’ve built for Rosie and the kids’ 🤮

Reactions: 4
I’d be asking for a refund if I went to the Maldives and saw him and his feral family were there!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A quick pit stop home to tell us he’s demotivated and jet lagged … poor Joe. Then off he pops again on another ‘working’ holiday, paid for by us peasants. Seriously, only so many times the little trailer and freezer food story can be rehashed Joe. Nothing relatable. Even your page on tattle is drying up!!

Joe posting a story of leni asleep at the airport before they got on the flight and then saying she only slept 2 hours on the flight 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ would you not try and keep her up until you got on the plane

• Haha
Did I kill the thread?! 🙊 😂
And he’s back in Blighty after a pit-stop ‘working’ holiday in the Maldives (did he do any work? Didn’t declare any ads 🤔)
Reminding us by filming content, even before landing (poor love, works so bloody hard)) that life is challenging for the nouveaux rich as well as peasants, even when they travel premium economy. Maybe he’s just pointing out it’s not first class anyway, what a cock.
Now home for a few weeks, contractually obligated no doubt before hot stepping back to the US for a much deserved holiday. Oh duck off,

Isn't it just so sad and hard when you do long haul flights to exotic and luxurious places, for "work", you take your whole family along, with time changes and lots of confusion and upheaval and your bloody kids won't sleep when you specifically request it.

I feel so sorry for you, Joe, this really is the absolute worst thing that could happen.

STRONG SUBTEXT OF duck OFF.

Reactions: 18
Straight off the plane and off to Lapland UK which costs a fortune 😭 the guy is throwing money around like one flash fucker
And his followers still think he’s just like them 🫠

I predict a night of vomiting children in the Wicks household. Those poor kids must be exhausted, over simulated and ready to drop.

Straight off the plane and off to Lapland UK which costs a fortune 😭 the guy is throwing money around like one flash fucker
Nahh they probably got to go for free which is even worse 🙃

Nah the Mauritius trip was ‘work’ though he didn’t seem to have many working out with him on the beach and celebs/rich people don’t pay for things like Laplanduk ,they get it for free of course! It’s all exposure from the socials. Pisses me off when those that can easily afford it get freebies while those struggling just can’t go. It’s all so backward.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.