Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I will body shame the fat cunt until kingdom come. The botox isn't working, she's a fat wrinkled piece of shit; her emu's scrotum has smoother skin than her. This is a woman that publicly comments negatively on other women's VAGINAS for fuck's sake.
*in my best marks and sparks advert voice*

They weren't just any vaginas, they were pulled apart vaginas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Blowup80

VIP Member
Smelly farm, smelly minge, off to pub to buy chips to binge!

I know it's not thread title time I just came over all poetic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
When she was younger I (kind of) gave her the benefit of the doubt for her immaturity and lifestyle. We all make mistakes and her litany of failed relationships, catastrophic blogs and wearing a T shirt rating her exes in bed out of 10 was mildly entertaining if infuriating. It's tragic that she seems to have regressed since then. A 40 something woman who cannot sustain a relationship, who constantly needs validation, who will not ever accept accountability or criticism of any kind. Her friends are just hangers on who are probably too scared to tell her what they really think and so she surrounds herself with a lot of mistreated and poorly cared for animals to say 'hey look at me, I am such an altruist'. She can't sustain this. Why are the public donating anything to this shitshow? Nobody wants the animals to starve, but, at the same time, her Dad is a multi millionaire so he can put his hand in his fucking pocket.

No wonder she hasn't done a TV interview for years. You could tell she in that Farage interview that she is embarrassed by her own presence. She knows she looks like shit, has put on a ton of weight and has skin like a rhino. If she was a nice person I would have sympathy, but she isn't, so I don't. Her screeching and wailing in that interview was pitiful. She is a complete mess, she looks like she stinks and seems to have turned into a poundshop Katie Hopkins (who is one of her bezzies if I'm not mistaken). She would be best to quit 'showbiz', give the animals to genuine rescue centres and get a ton of therapy. She won't of course, because our Jodie is the HAPPIEST EVAH AND SO SEXEH AND POWERFUL. Honestly, if we're all still here in 30 years she'll be flashing her norks in her geriatric care home and squawking about her 'BEWTIFUL VAGINA'. FFS grow up, love. You're beyond tragic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

bluecups

VIP Member
The incels are out in force 😂 🤮
Daft cunts, don’t they realise these are old pics and she looks fuck all like this now? Here’s a small selection.

1BA2A319-D3E5-48D6-8EBF-9C239105CA4F.jpeg
F87139EA-037B-4C7D-BA90-AC64212C8195.jpeg
F0F16CB2-34E4-4D3A-9BF3-0EBC1039418A.jpeg
35B517D8-3A8E-42FB-9F3D-37FFFFCC439C.jpeg
9A0FE77B-239C-4B81-9E41-73EB7662A091.jpeg
060E91B0-9BB7-401C-901B-30241A18BAA3.jpeg
A5EC9C3E-8E42-44DB-86BD-D62D97E72B65.jpeg
97A227B6-9823-46BB-B426-AB78E5482E0E.jpeg
1AC1B5BA-2619-4097-958A-D33E96D823BF.jpeg
9DA6D59E-7956-4E68-877A-683F9E99188F.jpeg
E68F03A0-3CF4-4D38-BD76-CC6A878C93D4.jpeg

And my personal favourite…… 😂😂😂

92A8D440-AC2C-4795-A3F7-DEC8FA9108DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I will body shame the fat cunt until kingdom come. The botox isn't working, she's a fat wrinkled piece of shit; her emu's scrotum has smoother skin than her. This is a woman that publicly comments negatively on other women's VAGINAS for fuck's sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

bluecups

VIP Member
Congratulations @bluecups for the winning thread title.
Thank you! Thank fuck Parge was there because I couldn't think what else I could use to rhyme with Farage 🤣

I shall celebrate by plucking my eyebrows to oblivion, eating a mahoosive bowl of cheesy chips and writhing around sexily in a puddle of emu piss. Fuck it, might even pull my vagina apart later. Ta muchly for the votes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Blowup80

VIP Member
Imagine saying you had sex with someone and they are so enraged that they go to court to prove they didn't. Hilarious 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
She practically did. She was all about how she receives no critism apart from me and she then has to deal with trolls. So which is it 🤔

And how she is trying to create a place of happiness and I must have a terrible life.
Should of messaged her back saying you'd love to chat but some young lad called Billy is sending you pics of his pulled apart bumhole.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

bluecups

VIP Member
A love story like no other. Jodie's longest hostage situation relationship EVAH!!!11! So many twists and turns - £1.5k worth of Slipknot rings, the eulogy where she bragged about Billy's looks "Have you SEEN him?!" (actual quote), Billy's transformation from fresh faced musician to exhausted, bearded shit shoveller, the motherload of all lovebombs by taking him to Graceland with VIP passes a few months into their relationship, dressing the poor sod in Parge's clothes from the 70's, the pulled vaginas, Necro Billy, phones handed to Essex Police.... it's been quite a ride.

As with Carole and Joe, Billy Fucking Baskin had the last laugh on Jodie Exotic. He's free!

jm.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

bluecups

VIP Member
View attachment 1506698
That’s someone else house over the road, honestly I’d go absolutely wild with anger if she had all those birds and animals piled up outside my house.
It must fucking stink.
That house you can see backs onto her garden, it's not over the road. So those people in their £1M+ house have spent the summer in that garden smelling 200 kinds of animal shit, enduring countless large bonfires and soirees and listening to the cacophony coming from Jodie Exotic's zoo. I'm surprised the council haven't got involved. She doesn't get on with at least one next door neighbour (house to the left of hers) after a row about gates. She openly called him a weirdo on Twitter saying why does he want access to her driveway, is he a pervert etc etc.

Her house is fucking massive and worth a fortune. If she sold it she could buy a smallholding where I am in mid Wales with many acres, barns, outbuildings and a decent house. I wish I could say where she lives because if you saw it on google earth you'd be fucking astounded at how residential her location is. It's not even semi-rural. Calling it a farm is deliberately deceptive because 99% of her followers will think this is down a country lane somewhere and it really isn't. It's just a huge back garden.

• Wow
Reactions: 31