Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jodies aging, she's looking rough
Cause she lost her Billy Goat Gruff. ☹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
But she is ageing amazingly and better than anyone else as she is amazing and even more amazing than amazing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those boots are 2000’s throwbacks .. awful. I think her boobs look droopy in the black outfit as well . I presume she doesn’t wear bras anymore .

Reactions: 4
Deffo think she gave Mabel to someone who had two meerkats rather than her taking on the other two meerkats. I’m just glad Mabel's away from her

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I hope Mabel has been been rehomed. She’s such an hole though that I just kind of can’t believe it. For now though Mabel has deffo disappeared.

• Sad
Sorry I have been very absent from these threads recently. What has happened to Mabel?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
See she’s just posted this morning about a baby deer that she was caring for, that passed away during the night. Isn’t that the second animal in a matter of weeks that has died on her watch?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I find it incredibly odd that a charity aimed at helping deer would ask her to take on a fawn when she has no experience with them. I had a quick google and couldn't find a deer aid.

Probably died from some sort of infection due to the filthy conditions she keeps.

Classic Jodie.

Apparently Mabel had to be with her 24/7 so obviously she took her to the pub and passed her around numerous strangers.

Then suddenly Mabel isn't mentioned anymore.

I really hope Mabel has been rehomed and is living her best Meerkat life......and isn't buried under the patio with Billy. Allegedly.

Reactions: 17
Mabel is living with two other baby meerkats she’s “rescued” in her garden Farm.
BBBC47C9-4FDB-492E-B150-90AD3271DD72.png

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.