Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a mix up of two stories. Liz Hambleton commented on Jodies hair colour when she had dyed it back to brown saying she should leave the brunette look to Angelina Jolie. The pulling competition stemmed from comments that someone from Kiss Fm had made:

I'd love to see what this she-devil wannabe "beauty expert" (ha ha, that 's a joke! What beauty expert would tell you a fake dyed colour looks better than your own natural colour you were born with?) looks like. I bet she's rough as a dog. I'd challenge her to a pulling competition any day of the week! The last girl I challenged was a silly moose office junior from Kiss FM. Bam Bam is my mate and she'd been on air with him one morning on his breakfast show slagging me off about how ugly I was and saying she had better boobs than me. Bam calls me up and tells me what she'd said so I offered to come in and have a "who's fittest AND who's got the best boobs competition". Obviously the morning of the competition, the studio is full of men. They were actually lined up waiting to see the show down. Now, bearing in mind, I told Bam to tell everyone to be honest (I didn't actually care if I won or not, I just wanted to front the witch) and the action began. I didn't have a clue what she looked like and was expecting someone at least HALF decent. Well, I walked into the studio to face a five foot ten beast of a girl with saggy tits and bingo wings. Oh, and a tyre round her belly and big old bumpa. She immediately looks horrified and screeches "Oh my God, you're so tiny! I can't believe how small you are?! I feel like a monster!" Yes love, you look like one too I thought at the very cute and sexy height of five foot two (men love small girls!). Needless to say, she lost her balls when it came to the crunch and didn't want to compete. The boys forced her as punishment for being so vile about me on air and when it came to taking our tops off (we kept our bra's on) - I think it's fair to say, she was left a little red-faced as the men drew gasps of delight at my flat brown belly and whopping melons and gasps of horror at her sagging flaps and wrinkly rolls.
And now she’s ended up looking like a bag of shite, looks fade (not that she was ever a stunner) but she’ll forever be a bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s a mix up of two stories. Liz Hambleton commented on Jodies hair colour when she had dyed it back to brown saying she should leave the brunette look to Angelina Jolie. The pulling competition stemmed from comments that someone from Kiss Fm had made:

I'd love to see what this she-devil wannabe "beauty expert" (ha ha, that 's a joke! What beauty expert would tell you a fake dyed colour looks better than your own natural colour you were born with?) looks like. I bet she's rough as a dog. I'd challenge her to a pulling competition any day of the week! The last girl I challenged was a silly moose office junior from Kiss FM. Bam Bam is my mate and she'd been on air with him one morning on his breakfast show slagging me off about how ugly I was and saying she had better boobs than me. Bam calls me up and tells me what she'd said so I offered to come in and have a "who's fittest AND who's got the best boobs competition". Obviously the morning of the competition, the studio is full of men. They were actually lined up waiting to see the show down. Now, bearing in mind, I told Bam to tell everyone to be honest (I didn't actually care if I won or not, I just wanted to front the witch) and the action began. I didn't have a clue what she looked like and was expecting someone at least HALF decent. Well, I walked into the studio to face a five foot ten beast of a girl with saggy tits and bingo wings. Oh, and a tyre round her belly and big old bumpa. She immediately looks horrified and screeches "Oh my God, you're so tiny! I can't believe how small you are?! I feel like a monster!" Yes love, you look like one too I thought at the very cute and sexy height of five foot two (men love small girls!). Needless to say, she lost her balls when it came to the crunch and didn't want to compete. The boys forced her as punishment for being so vile about me on air and when it came to taking our tops off (we kept our bra's on) - I think it's fair to say, she was left a little red-faced as the men drew gasps of delight at my flat brown belly and whopping melons and gasps of horror at her sagging flaps and wrinkly rolls.
Thank you! I did a quick google search for "flat brown belly whopping melons Jodie Marsh" and that came up. As I read it back to myself before posting I thought I'm sure this was at a radio station and it was a younger office girl involved xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But the dogs aren't rescues are they? She had pretty much all the dogs as pets before she started this Fripps Farm bollocks. Cheeky cow. Sell one of your Harley Davidsons.

Reactions: 22
Jodie marsh. The woman who slags off everyone, hates other women, scared off her Dad's girlfriend, says all women are jealous of her and degrades and tries to destroy the lives of all her ex boyfriends. Slag the fucker off all you like she deserves it all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"I couldn't afford my monthly Botox treatments without your help"!

Oh duck off you massive ponce

• Haha
Reactions: 18
what was the big clothes sale about i thought it wad to provide for the animals
do we know how much it raised im guessing enough for some chick crumb and yes i thought the dog was not part of the farm

Reactions: 7
oh come on yes she has put on weight but i think its a bit unfair making out she is huge and some really nasty comments sometimes on here
im no fan but i do think some of the comments are not justified

i think she has had some lippo on the thigh and tummy area that wont be cheap either but she seems to have a bottomless pit of money when it comes to treating herself
She is a fat cow babes 🐮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What seriously pisses me off is that here we are in the middle of a cost of living crisis. Thousands are struggling and this beggy fucker is asking other people to feed her animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s one thing to ask for food for the farm animals but not her actual pets!

Reactions: 11
I will body shame the fat bleep until kingdom come. The botox isn't working, she's a fat wrinkled piece of tit; her emu's scrotum has smoother skin than her. This is a woman that publicly comments negatively on other women's VAGINAS for duck's sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

I've seen this before and know what she's like but she really is an utter bleep, imagine being proud of being part of something where a group of men force a woman to take her top off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I will body shame the fat bleep until kingdom come. The botox isn't working, she's a fat wrinkled piece of tit; her emu's scrotum has smoother skin than her. This is a woman that publicly comments negatively on other women's VAGINAS for duck's sake.
*in my best marks and sparks advert voice*

They weren't just any vaginas, they were pulled apart vaginas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She's got some bloody cheek! I am speecheless at that post, in the time it took her to put the post together she could have nipped out and bought supplies! Why can't her "fans" see this charade? In a post the other day she said someone buys all the hay every month, what the duck? Make like the rest of us you stupid witch and pay your own way.

Reactions: 12
Any good vet wouldn’t have recommended force fed tube feeding and would have said to put it down surly?

What quality of life is that for that poor emu! It won’t have a clue what’s going on and will be traumatised having a tube shoved down it’s throat!

Not like Jodie who is used to ramming things down her throat - you know being such a good shag and sex symbol🫤
I don’t actually think a vet can recommend anything it’s the owners choice except maybe in certain circumstances, I was on holiday and got a phone call to say my horse had been found by the yard staff one morning and he had at least one broken leg and what did I want to do. I said to the vet what do you think I should do and she said I can’t decide for you, the decision is yours.

I don’t actually think a vet can recommend anything it’s the owners choice except maybe in certain circumstances, I was on holiday and got a phone call to say my horse had been found by the yard staff one morning and he had at least one broken leg and what did I want to do. I said to the vet what do you think I should do and she said I can’t decide for you, the decision is yours.
Oh i've just noticed your user name, i'm a huge fan!

Reactions: 1
"They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes."

View attachment 1669531
Not sure why but I’m quite scared you are so well informed 🐖🐖🐖

Oh i've just noticed your user name, i'm a huge fan!
Waiting in eager anticipation for whatever comes next a Hoon or a DCI Logan, my friend knows him well but then again if you live in the fort most people know most people, I live not far away but I’m not local 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.