Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got hold of her brother Ant once, shared a bed but didn't shag him. he was like a dolphin, so smooth and not manly at all, he was good looking but couldn't go there, it would have been like shagging a human ken doll
Fantastic description 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have to share my early 2000s continuation of trash: If you ‘enjoyed’ Jodie’s autobiography, you will love Totally Scott Lee. Reality tv show following Lisa Scott lee of Steps. Same era, absolutely no self awareness.
B LIST at Capital

• Haha
I got hold of her brother Ant once, shared a bed but didn't shag him. he was like a dolphin, so smooth and not manly at all, he was good looking but couldn't go there, it would have been like shagging a human ken doll
These threads have the most evocative, and at the same time, horrendous imagery. I think you lot are up there with the literary greats.❤

Pulled vaginas, smooth man dolphin…

Brilliant…but my vagina just slammed shut. (Sorry Billy)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These threads have the most evocative, and at the same time, horrendous imagery. I think you lot are up there with the literary greats.❤

Pulled vaginas, smooth man dolphin…

Brilliant…but my vagina just slammed shut. (Sorry Billy)
Don't apologise to him, I think the fact you have a pulse would be enough to put him off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her diet is atrocious! Chips, bread, cheese and beans, she must bleeping hummmm

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her diet is atrocious! Chips, bread, cheese and beans, she must bleeping hummmm
and then she says that her weight gain is down to her not competing in body building anymore 🤣🤣

no mate, its your bleeping beige carb only diet

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not only that, when she was training she was using her JST shakes and soups as meal replacement. When you’re living off two shakes/soups and one proper food meal, you’re going to lose weight and be slimmer.

Reactions: 14
Don't apologise to him, I think the fact you have a pulse would be enough to put him off 😂😂
Not to be that person but......we only have Jodie's word that Billy and his mates were into necrophilia. Or that he had multiple affairs. Or was ever unfaithful at all.

It just really winds me up that someone can throw these sort of accusations about with absolutely no evidence at all, yet somehow it's all accepted as fact.

She is a proven liar (Frank Lampard anyone?) and has done this to all her exes, yet they can't defend themselves as she gets them to sign NDAs. That's the reason Parge's ex made a lot of noise one day but hasn't been heard of since. Lawyers cost a lot of money but the Marsh family have that.

I really hope Billy is living his best life somewhere - and not buried under the pig pen in the back garden 'farm'. Allegedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All of her exes go on to have successful relationships so we shouldn’t be too worried about Billy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not to be that person but......we only have Jodie's word that Billy and his mates were into necrophilia. Or that he had multiple affairs. Or was ever unfaithful at all.

It just really winds me up that someone can throw these sort of accusations about with absolutely no evidence at all, yet somehow it's all accepted as fact.

She is a proven liar (Frank Lampard anyone?) and has done this to all her exes, yet they can't defend themselves as she gets them to sign NDAs. That's the reason Parge's ex made a lot of noise one day but hasn't been heard of since. Lawyers cost a lot of money but the Marsh family have that.

I really hope Billy is living his best life somewhere - and not buried under the pig pen in the back garden 'farm'. Allegedly.
Oh I know what she's like. Why is Frank Lampard and Jodie ringing bells for me what happened again? It is strange how Billy has vanished never to be heard from again.

Oh I know what she's like. Why is Frank Lampard and Jodie ringing bells for me what happened again? It is strange how Billy has vanished never to be heard from again.
She sold a story to the NOTW saying that she’d slept with him and he made a complaint and she had to admit that it was made up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She sold a story to the NOTW saying that she’d slept with him and he made a complaint and she had to admit that it was made up.
Surprised she would try it with someone like Frank but yet not surprised at the same time.

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure it was around the time that Frank Lampard was bleeping anything that moved so to deny bleeping her says a lot! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

To be fair, most of us making these comments about necrophilia are absolutely taking the piss and no-one (unless they're completely bleeping insane) believes a word that comes out of Marsh's mouth.

Reactions: 20
To be fair, most of us making these comments about necrophilia are absolutely taking the piss and no-one (unless they're completely bleeping insane) believes a word that comes out of Marsh's mouth.
Of course WE know that.

But these accusations will come up on every search for Billy for the rest of his life. It just makes me furious that she can just keep doing this to anyone else who crosses her just because Daddy is rich.

Her comeuppance has been a long time coming and I can't wait to see it happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah I agree, Billy should sue her for ruining his reputation. Nearly half a million people follow her, I bet half of them believe it!

Reactions: 12
Imagine saying you had sex with someone and they are so enraged that they go to court to prove they didn't. Hilarious 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.