Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to be like Fanny Cradock and Barbra Cartland isn't she. Still wears the make of of their youth when old

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is going to be like Fanny Cradock and Barbra Cartland isn't she. Still wears the make of of their youth when old
It’s exactly like Cartland yes! Claire with the hair back on the scene after a well earned break. I just couldn’t imagine rocking up at a festival with friends and me looking like crusty the clown. I’d be so embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone that has so much money (or her dad does at least), she always manages to look sooo soo cheap! The clothes, the make up, the hair!
Surely she could hire a stylist and make up artist?

Reactions: 18
For someone that has so much money (or her dad does at least), she always manages to look sooo soo cheap! The clothes, the make up, the hair!
Surely she could hire a stylist and make up artist?
But jodie does everything perfectly by herself. She's an expert on everything remember 😒

• Haha
I for one can't wait til she meets her next victim.

"He's the best EVAH"
"He's so funny has me rolling around the floor laughing"
"He's the karma sutra on legs"
"Soooo much better then poundland Elvis"
#truelove #glamourmodel #frippsfarm #mabel #sooverbilly

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I for one can't wait til she meets her next victim.

"He's the best EVAH"
"He's so funny has me rolling around the floor laughing"
"He's the karma sutra on legs"
"Soooo much better then poundland Elvis"
#truelove #glamourmodel #frippsfarm #mabel #sooverbilly
Remember when she was raving about how good Billy was in the sack and how big he is? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just looking back at her old Instagram posts. She really thinks this is sexy? No wonder he fucked off and left her.

8C036212-499B-4315-A229-C879D5FB07B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Another weird thing about her mum's funeral - the theme was pale pink. Mourners were asked to wear pale pink and all floral tributes were in pink, ribbons in church etc.

Jodie turned up in a pillar box red dress.

• Wow
  • Haha
Another weird thing about her mum's funeral - the theme was pale pink. Mourners were asked to wear pale pink and all floral tributes were in pink, ribbons in church etc.

Jodie turned up in a pillar box red dress.
Jodie just has to be different to draw attention to herself. In grief or otherwise😠

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Surprised she took Billy the funeral given what he's in to.
🙈🙊 he was one of the party carrying the coffin too. I'm surprised old jodes hasn't alluded to anything there. Did you watch the eulogy? So sickly, Billy this billy that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.