Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, the type that gives women daggers when they walk in a room or sneery side glances at the sinks in the bogs and oh imagine if they dare speak to her man or he looks in their direction! They will be the biggest slags in the world for tempted her men away from her, the hottest woman on the planet 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Early, I know.

Jodie Marsh, looking all mannish
Got real mad and made Billy vanish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m quite worried about Billy now, he just disappeared totally.
Has she killed him?
I've followed a few threads on tattle and I see this all the time. Some poor fella becomes the unsuspecting victim of a narc and gets slaughtered by the ex yet you never hear a peep from them, they just disappear 🤷‍♀️
It could be they're so relieved to be away and aren't interested in giving the abuser any attention and also most fellas don't like drama.

Reactions: 14
Of course Coolio stayed over at Jodies 🙄🙄🤣
And obviously staying at jodies house was the BEST time ever because lets not forget she has games consoles and everything and that night was possibly the highlight of his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And obviously staying at jodies house was the BEST time ever because lets not forget she has games consoles and everything and that night was possibly the highlight of his life.
Ooo, yes, I’m sure Coolio was wowed by her ‘fridge full of treats’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good God she took him as her +1 to a friends wedding?!?!?!!? 🤣🤣🤣
She is weird and just goes to show what a cling on she is with ‘friends’

In one sentence she says ‘i didn’t know him well’ and then takes him to a friends wedding? Who takes a stranger as their plus 1? Oh someone with no mates sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She did it for attention. It was shortly after she fell out with her brother and it was one of the first functions she went to where her brother would be there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did any one watch the big brother he was even on with her he was abhorrent the only place id have taken him was some where with a lock on never mind my friends wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Billy's probably still in the shower, washing off the stench of fag ash lil, horse tit and emu piss. He's probably hoping he can do a Bobby Ewing, turn off the shower and realise his relationship with old bleep Jodie was just a VERY bad dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Billy's probably still in the shower, washing off the stench of fag ash lil, horse tit and emu piss. He's probably hoping he can do a Bobby Ewing, turn off the shower and realise his relationship with old bleep Jodie was just a VERY bad dream.
Fag ash lil 😂😂💀💀

So I’ve messaged a few mutual friends and no ones spoken to him.
I think he is keeping a low profile with family 😞

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How strange this thread hasn't been showing up in my watched list.
Tried to find it because I watched Elvis last night. I say watched but only got to 30mins before I gave up. it was awful and I'm a huge Elvis fan. She made her family/friends sit through it how many times?

Edited to say even though I have posted this thread is still not showing on my watched list

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.