Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap

Concerns continue for Jodie's dodgy animal rescue, otherwise known as her giant petting zoo, created for her own pleasure and so she can kiss and cuddle all the cute animals she wants. If she stamps her feet hard enough Daddy will buy it for her.

She continues to post thirsty throwback photos when most people understand she doesn't look like that anymore, apart from the equally thirsty men/hangers on.

She giggled her way through a car crash interview with Farage and is now crying about being cancelled.

Continue!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
By saying she’s been cancelled, she’s implying she was somehow valid and relevant before the shower with Farage the ferret. Nothing could be further from the truth. She’s not been cancelled; she’s been found out. Even so, she’s still a relic from a different time.

Reactions: 21
It did make me laugh that she thinks she has been cancelled 🤣 no one cares enough about you to have you cancelled Jodie. People are just seeing the real you.

its the most exposure she has had in years so no doubt she will go down the katie hopkins route now to try and be relevant.

Congratulations @bluecups for the winning thread title.
Thank you! Thank duck Parge was there because I couldn't think what else I could use to rhyme with Farage 🤣

I shall celebrate by plucking my eyebrows to oblivion, eating a mahoosive bowl of cheesy chips and writhing around sexily in a puddle of emu piss. duck it, might even pull my vagina apart later. Ta muchly for the votes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What amazes me more is that people think she is saying this to be controversial. Ok in a sense she is, but she has always held very right wing opinions.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she knows that having over 200 animals doesn't count when over half of them are cockroaches and maggots from being so filthy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
she has been very quiet the last 24hrs licking her wounds no doubt
she cant be that clever otherwise she would of known that her views and sucking up to Farage is suicide
she will spring back in the next few days hoping that people have forgotten no doubt

Reactions: 13
Ambiguous post. General ownership question or on the look for a new ‘rescue’
That really is bleeping disgusting. She should be asking "Exotic Pet Owners UK" if any of them can properly look after the baby, not if any of them can supply her rescue centre menagerie. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
D2D0E2A8-6F76-4F8C-933D-E2D6F75EB367.jpg

That’s someone else house over the road, honestly I’d go absolutely wild with anger if she had all those birds and animals piled up outside my house.
It must bleeping stink.

she she is trying a damage limatation post with her and the animals
no ranting as predicted a happy and smiley post with the animals
that garden looks like a mad bath and just really run down and shabby
maybe daddy marsh will pay to get it up to speed

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.