Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She practically did. She was all about how she receives no critism apart from me and she then has to deal with trolls. So which is it 🤔

And how she is trying to create a place of happiness and I must have a terrible life.
Should of messaged her back saying you'd love to chat but some young lad called Billy is sending you pics of his pulled apart bumhole.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So off one small comment she sends 4 massive paragraphs to you. Seriously if she is so bleeping busy and it's such hard work how did she have time to send so many messages. Nasty witch she is. You only asked a question 🙄
Yeah she totally went off on one, really unhinged.

Reactions: 15
So off one small comment she sends 4 massive paragraphs to you. Seriously if she is so bleeping busy and it's such hard work how did she have time to send so many messages. Nasty witch she is. You only asked a question 🙄
Seriously 🙌
People are concerned about the animals and quite rightly as is clearly not a farm or genuine rescue but she takes it as a personal attack on HER. If she addressed the "trolls" 🥴 concerns maybe she could enlighten us, help us understand why and what she's trying to do. The obvious lies such as saying she needs money help to buy animal food but gets weekly botox/tattoos/hair/big new house/menagerie.

• Heart
She hasn’t changed in the last 20 years.
- you cannot question anything Jodie does (sometimes even innocent questions are answered with vitriol)
- you cannot have a difference of opinion to Jodie (remember when she blocked someone for not liking The Greatest Showman)
- Jodie knows everything about everything - even more than the experts
- if you do anything of the above, or try to give advice, you are a bully, jealous of her, and or a sad and lonely person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She's very tetchy about the meerkats. When I shopped her to the RSPCA I said - amongst other complaints - that she had clearly stated she was going to breed meerkats, which seemed bizarre for an animal rescue. The chap said "Yes, it is, I'm making a note of that" so maybe the RSPCA have pulled her up on it which is why she's going off on one about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously 🙌
People are concerned about the animals and quite rightly as is clearly not a farm or genuine rescue but she takes it as a personal attack on HER. If she addressed the "trolls" 🥴 concerns maybe she could enlighten us, help us understand why and what she's trying to do. The obvious lies such as saying she needs money help to buy animal food but gets weekly botox/tattoos/hair/big new house/menagerie.
Yeah I know right she could have said I was wrong in the comments.

She hasn’t changed in the last 20 years.
- you cannot question anything Jodie does (sometimes even innocent questions are answered with vitriol)
- you cannot have a difference of opinion to Jodie (remember when she blocked someone for not liking The Greatest Showman)
- Jodie knows everything about everything - even more than the experts
- if you do anything of the above, or try to give advice, you are a bully, jealous of her, and or a sad and lonely person.
Exactly. She threatened to block me if I carried on. Then blocked me anyway lol

She's very tetchy about the meerkats. When I shopped her to the RSPCA I said - amongst other complaints - that she had clearly stated she was going to breed meerkats, which seemed bizarre for an animal rescue. The chap said "Yes, it is, I'm making a note of that" so maybe the RSPCA have pulled her up on it which is why she's going off on one about it.
Yeah it was strange I never even mentioned the meerkats. So I messaged Viva and said do you condone this and they're now looking into it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s right though. About the Meerkats breeding and creating a Mob. IN THEIR OWN NATURAL HABITAT. Not in a quagmire of an Essex back garden. This is wrong beyond belief.

I voluntarily work with a TNR programme. What she’s doing is making an already sad situation far worse. Rather than rescue one there will be hundreds more that’ll need rescuing. Breeding any rescued animal is wrong. Be it Quail, Turkey or Meerkat.

As said if you’re struggling then you’re part of the problem not the solution. Give it up Jodie for the love of animals!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s right though. About the Meerkats breeding and creating a Mob. IN THEIR OWN NATURAL HABITAT. Not in a quagmire of an Essex back garden. This is wrong beyond belief.

I voluntarily work with a TNR programme. What she’s doing is making an already sad situation far worse. Rather than rescue one there will be hundreds more that’ll need rescuing. Breeding any rescued animal is wrong. Be it Quail, Turkey or Meerkat.

As said if you’re struggling then you’re part of the problem not the solution. Give it up Jodie for the love of animals!
Yeah I mean I'm not an expert on meerkat's but I thought maybe she could rescue more rather than breed them. Or don't take them in and let a rescue experienced with meerkat's to adopt them. But then she'd probably say no one wanted them and she bravely took them on.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Stop it! I laughed so much at this 😂
She posted photos of her living room saying she was selling lots of her stuff - ornamental skulls etc. loads of adoring comments but I particularly liked this one…
Bet Billy had his Willy in the mouths of those skulls a few times.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Notice how every second sentence is "but I RESCUED them on the brink of death" ME, MEMEME single handed! Though her site has people who help... not as smart as you think are you jodie? I don't believe a word of this rescue crap. She's always trying to drag people down while berating and spawning vitriol to those who don't agree! Self entitled ugly little witch. Her mum and dad made a monster

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She practically did. She was all about how she receives no critism apart from me and she then has to deal with trolls. So which is it 🤔

And how she is trying to create a place of happiness and I must have a terrible life.
You’re not the only one as I commented off another insta on her page
Saying why is she asking for donations when she’s spending money on her lavish life of Botox and eating out… 🙃
She deletes all the comments though and blocks people so the truth can’t be told
Absolute twit she is.

You’re all just vile and obviously jellus of Saint Jodie with her flat stomach and best stripper moves EVA!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’re all just vile and obviously jellus of Saint Jodie with her flat stomach and best stripper moves EVA!
Yep. What have YOU ever done to buy save the baby animaws from breeders the pet shop death?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Notice how every second sentence is "but I RESCUED them on the brink of death" ME, MEMEME single handed! Though her site has people who help... not as smart as you think are you jodie? I don't believe a word of this rescue crap. She's always trying to drag people down while berating and spawning vitriol to those who don't agree! Self entitled ugly little witch. Her mum and dad made a monster
Yep look how wonderful I am. She's now got a messiah complex

That was her first message to me "why am I being so vile" 🙄

*Edited because I quoted same twice

You’re not the only one as I commented off another insta on her page
Saying why is she asking for donations when she’s spending money on her lavish life of Botox and eating out… 🙃
She deletes all the comments though and blocks people so the truth can’t be told
Absolute twit she is.
Apparently it's only me spreading hate on her positive page 🤣

Yep. What have YOU ever done to buy save the baby animaws from breeders the pet shop death?
Yeah I thought that was weird like she was ready to prosecute them and had loads of evidence but bought the lizard anyway 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.