Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
My bible/autoblagograhy has arrived……first two pages in….she is the 1980’s matilda reading at age 4 and teachers have told her mum off for teaching her to read…..that is their job and not ma marsh’s

She is the second coming as she should have really been born on Christmas Eve

no one in history can ever listen to silent night….. without crying about the birth of jodes

she was prescribed Valium age 3/4 because she is too intelligent and only needed 3/4 hours sleep

oh and although her brother is called Jordan….he was an accident and that’s how he shall now be referred to….

FACKING HELL!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 pages in!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
I’ve unfollowed her accounts but just looked at the Meerkat down the pub again best night with friends EVAH pics.
I’m in tears for that creature. Mabel that is. She doesn’t look like she’s growing to me. The poor thing must be petrified. FFS I wouldn’t take a 12 week old puppy to the pub unless it was fully vaccinated. That Meerkat will be susceptible to no end of illness. Being passed around as a photo prop and kissed and petted. This is not a happy ever after life.

Please Jodie STOP now before it’s too late. This isn’t healthy for anyone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

spaceraider69

VIP Member
Surprised she didn’t tell us Elvis came through to her and told her how much he fancied her and knew how wild in bed she was and that Billy is missing out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Have to share my early 2000s continuation of trash: If you ‘enjoyed’ Jodie’s autobiography, you will love Totally Scott Lee. Reality tv show following Lisa Scott lee of Steps. Same era, absolutely no self awareness.
I got hold of her brother Ant once, shared a bed but didn't shag him. he was like a dolphin, so smooth and not manly at all, he was good looking but couldn't go there, it would have been like shagging a human ken doll

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Diddikins

VIP Member
Oh I know what she's like. Why is Frank Lampard and Jodie ringing bells for me what happened again? It is strange how Billy has vanished never to be heard from again.
She sold a story to the NOTW saying that she’d slept with him and he made a complaint and she had to admit that it was made up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

bluecups

VIP Member
I know the address and it's not on Rightmove.
I don't believe she has found a new property or even spoken to an estate agent about selling hers yet. I still think this is a petulant response to a visist from the RSPCA and /or council.

"Can't BELIEVE some vile jellus bullies have reported me just for trying to save animals!!111 I'll show them and these weird miserable neighbours, what's wrong with them? Probably just need a shag. Stalkers, the lot of them, must have been looking over the fences. They make my retinas burn with how ugly they are but I'll have the last laugh. I don't want to live here anymore ANYWAY, I was already thinking about finding somewhere else so YOU HAVEN'T PUSHED ME OUT I was leaving anyway. I will have the bestest animal rescue EVAH and all the animals will love me, their mummy, more than all the grains of sand in the world!!11!!!"........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ad infinitum.

She's been told by the authorities that she has inadequate space for the animals and that it's inappropriate in a residential area so this is her knee jerk response.

Good luck selling that house, she's devalued it by turning it into a quagmire littered with shipping containers and old caravans.

I'd bet Parge is going to front the money for whatever new property she finds and then she'll pay him back when the current house sells.

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Although lot of the eulogy is just Jodie talking about herself there's one line that just boils my piss every time.
"A few months ago mum made me promise never to split up with Billy (have you seen him? As IF I'd want to!)"

How crass, inappropriate, vulgar and crude.
Bet Kris never even said that, it was just Jodie tightening the emotional blackmail screws on poor Billy.

• Sick
  • Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
She reminds me of alec baldwins character in friends, everything is always AMAZING or she is the BEST 🙄

calm your tits jodies. Its just cheese

• Haha

Minty_socks

VIP Member
Iv tried to report her to the rspca previous they said the conditions have to be checked by the local council, im sure I've seen people on here say they have reported her to the council as they are supposed to inspect any where that is set up as a animal welfare charity. Im going to report to the rspca tomorrow again, I suggest everyone else do the same. That is a absolutely horrendous injury. I cant even bate read the post but has she said what a vet has said on it??? I'm so surprised it wasn't but to sleep immediately. Poor little thing. She really isn't capable of looking after all these animals safely. Each emu needs its own pen on a night away from any other animal. The place is a dump, at this point shes a horder and clearly has mental health issues.
I reported her twice, nothing seemed to happen. This injury is fucking appalling and definitely warrants a full and thorough investigation. It's clear she's out of her depth. Can't stand her but perhaps she did start out with good intentions and it's descended into absolute chaos. She thinks she's some kind of super hero and she's not, she's lost control.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Minty_socks

VIP Member
Funny how the magic money tree fairy is in abundance when she's having botox, tattoos, piercings and fancy meals out. However, suspiciously absent when the shambles of a farm and the poor animals need supplies.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
A cheeky and early threads title suggestion.

Hoarding animals will she ever learn
Get over it Jodie, Billy likes his chicks in an urn. 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Just phoned the RSPCA and reported her. They even put me on hold whilst they had a look at the Fripps farm page on Instagram. They said it wouldn't be deemed an emergency as she had got veterinary assistance, but they agreed it was very concerning and that my report had been officially logged. I told them there were hundreds of animals in her back garden without adequate space, and also that she was intending to breed meerkats. I told them it was a clear case of animal hoarding. Thankfully, I know her exact address and so they know exactly where she is.

Fingers crossed that they will pay attention to numerous people reporting her.

• Heart
  • Wow

Diddikins

VIP Member
Why the need to get the whole box? Regardless of how nice it apparently is, theirs is no need to but that much. What about other people who might want to buy it?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

bluecups

VIP Member
I was very disturbed by her meerkat story a few days ago. She’s got Mabel and two other females, now she’s added a male and hopes they will breed.

I thought animal rescues were there to rescue animals, not breed them!

Fripps “Farm” is waaaay out of control, she can’t cope with the animals she’s got and now she’s breeding more. That poor emu. The authorities need to step in and fast.

• Angry
  • Heart

Miranda13

Don't apologise to him, I think the fact you have a pulse would be enough to put him off 😂😂
Not to be that person but......we only have Jodie's word that Billy and his mates were into necrophilia. Or that he had multiple affairs. Or was ever unfaithful at all.

It just really winds me up that someone can throw these sort of accusations about with absolutely no evidence at all, yet somehow it's all accepted as fact.

She is a proven liar (Frank Lampard anyone?) and has done this to all her exes, yet they can't defend themselves as she gets them to sign NDAs. That's the reason Parge's ex made a lot of noise one day but hasn't been heard of since. Lawyers cost a lot of money but the Marsh family have that.

I really hope Billy is living his best life somewhere - and not buried under the pig pen in the back garden 'farm'. Allegedly.

• Heart