Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helen Lee

I have three MASSIVE pieces of news:
View attachment 1710745We have a website !!!!!!! You can now donate as well as buy food from the Amazon wishlist!! You can meet all the animals, meet the team and find out more about what I do: Www.FrippsFarm.co.uk
View attachment 1710746Fripps Farm is now a CIC !! Which is a community interest company meaning I serve the community - in this case; animals and wildlife. It’s basically like having charity status and means I can get help with people donating and raising money for the animals. Also it’s more transparent than a charity and we have to show that the money goes straight to the cause!!
View attachment 1710747I am moving !!!!! To a place with acres of land !!! So the animals will have loads more space!!! I am beyond excited! The new place will allow me to do so much more and the ducks even have a choice of two ponds on the land!!! It’s the best thing ever!
So I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone so far who has helped me with saving the animals. Everyone who’s bought food from the Amazon wishlist - you’re incredible! Everyone who’s come to my clothing sales (and helped at them), you’re incredible!! Now you can donate and still buy food for your favourite animals from the wishlist. You can also organise fundraisers (like the three peaks challenge) and give all your sponsorship to Fripps Farm!!!! You are all amazing!!! I couldn’t have gotten this far without your support and help. After a rough few years, here’s to a wonderful future in saving even more animals !!!! Onwards and upwards !!! View attachment 1710748View attachment 1710749View attachment 1710750
Has anyone found her house up for sale ???