Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping State of it!
Her boobs don’t even look nice, it honestly looks like a builders arse I saw the other day, but on her chest? Lol
By the way Parges hair plugs look horrific!
Ps is anyone going to the sale of the century?
Who dresses like that around their dad? Maybe it's just me but NO.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Who dresses like that around their dad? Maybe it's just me but NO.
That’s pretty tame compared to other outfits she’s worn out with him. Like the completely sheer long dress with tape to cover her nipples.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her boobs don’t even look nice, it honestly looks like a builders arse I saw the other day, but on her chest? Lol

Christ someone rescue Phil and Grant.

What an absolutely hideous old boiler.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If I recall correctly her boob job went wrong: a cut under the nipple didn’t heal (no doubt because her self care was non existent) and reopened a couple times. Thats why in various hideous outfits she has strategically hidden it, as this image demonstrates.
That pic...ffs 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First off I thought it must be a gastric balloon or similar because she's the heaviest she's ever been but I think she has the discipline and know-how (not to mention the home gym) to get herself back in shape fairly quickly. I think it's tit reduction - they're like giant boulders now she's piled on the pounds and I think she's realised that even if she loses weight she's still going to look matronly with the humungous tits.

Reactions: 10
Looks like she’s had a breast reduction.
Can’t be a gastric band because she stuffed herself with food straight from hospital

Reactions: 7
I will never understand these Z-listers posting sad face, look at me photos from hospital. FFS put the phone down for once in your life.

Especially when they are 'mysterious' about what's happened. Obviously it's no one else's business....but if you didn't want to share why post anything at all?

All for likes on the gram from strangers. What a pathetic existence.

Reactions: 10
I suspect the reason why Jodie Exotic spends so much time with her parents is because they indulge her and treat her like a princess. Even when her mother died Jodie somehow made her death all about her, the ridiculous old bint.
I still can’t get over Daddy Marsh ogling the naked pole dancer in Stringfellow’s whilst having a meal with his wife made it in the obituary. Absolute sandwich short of a picnic the full bunch of them.

It looks like it’s a black tie sort of do and she’s rocked up like a Pound shop Greatest Showman reject.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t you have to get implants changed/ redone every so often?
I think they are only supposed to last 10-15 years. I remember when there was all that drama and issues with the PIP implants, she was very vocal about it but didn’t seem to have that issue with hers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.