Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been too involved with the Queen and the Meghan thread on here so I forgot about our dirty queen of drama. That latest video of her and the pig, what the hell is going on? Also, I will always love the bits where the camera catches her from the side. She hasn’t found a filter for that has she?

Reactions: 8
I haven’t been paying much attention to Jodie recently but just looked on Fripps Farm and looks like Mabel is with the other two meerkats now. Has she shown much of them in their enclosure because I’m wondering if she actually gave Mabel away to someone with two meerkats and a proper enclosure rather than the other way around 🤔

I’m too obsessed with her “acceptable meal for two” consisting of baked beans and chips to look at the Fripps Page. Is that a meal just for her?

Reactions: 7
For someone who claims to be a “foodie” and loved fine dining she only seems to eat chips and beans.

Reactions: 11
Anyone notice the look the girl behind here was giving her with her phone out shouting and wailing trying to draw attention to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
32342E0F-32DA-4946-B41C-51192167C81E.jpeg
What in the world is that make up all about??? The eye shadow 😂. And does she only own one shirt? She’s always in that one (she probably only has one).

• Haha
Can’t believe she’s put a video laughing that the pigs trying to shag her. Strange bleeping woman.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sure the pig was called Rebecca? So even the females too 🙄 she’s grotesque
You can be sure that the pig that Jodie turned lesbian is named as an insult to Rebecca, a jealous bully who pulls her flaps apart and who used to be Jodie’s BFF

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have to share my early 2000s continuation of trash: If you ‘enjoyed’ Jodie’s autobiography, you will love Totally Scott Lee. Reality tv show following Lisa Scott lee of Steps. Same era, absolutely no self awareness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Have to share my early 2000s continuation of trash: If you ‘enjoyed’ Jodie’s autobiography, you will love Totally Scott Lee. Reality tv show following Lisa Scott lee of Steps. Same era, absolutely no self awareness.
I got hold of her brother Ant once, shared a bed but didn't shag him. he was like a dolphin, so smooth and not manly at all, he was good looking but couldn't go there, it would have been like shagging a human ken doll

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.