Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PennyEleven

but in her live show she said her tennis teacher raped her.
hardly a memory you want to remember when looking at your baby.
Jesus that's a low comment. I do not think the baby's name has anything to do with the tennis player but even if it did that would great. A rapist doesn't get to take away any good association with a sport she played.

Reactions: 24

17daize

When Jessie said she feels/hopes she paves the way for future mothers who aspire to be working mothers (or something like that) in a recent podcast I snorted and realised she’s really properly delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

maytoseptember

VIP Member
They're 10 years apart right? It's quite weird for someone to argue with a sibling like they do when your age gap is so wide isn't it?
There’s ten years between me and my sibling and we’re like two only children (which is great!). We are two different generations to be honest. We never had to compete for anything and we never argue.

Maybe it’s a sister thing; I have a brother.

Horatio is from a very rich family too.
I have no idea who Horatio is (I’m guessing it’s Bebe’s boyfriend) but it’s impossible to be an English boy called Horatio and not be stinking rich 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Having lots of kids is one of those things that’s trashy if you’re poor but a status symbol when you’re privileged.

Reactions: 20

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
Saw Alfies WIP stand up the other night and it went badly....
He said Jessie is the breadwinner and explained she was on Harry Potter.
The audience was silent and he said " oh that usually gets a response"
he carried it on to say she was in the half. blood. prince
again expected a reaction and paused but audience remained silent

a man went up to go to the loo during his set and he said it would be better than the show
another man left and didnt come back

alfie opened by asking if i was okay
i said yes
he then asked when the last time i was scared was
i said i was rarely scared.

he said he wants to shag everyone he sees - hmmmm
he said jessie wanted a third child and he didnt and he thought that he would win but didnt explain why
he said they made a deal that if she got pregnant before he left for his tour in australia he could shag anyone he wanted to in australia
she agreed and got pregnant but then covid cancelled his tour
he was holding tenn and realised jessie had won

i do wonder how much jessie provides for the household cos it must be loadssssssss

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

amsh

I actually think that “relationship” is borderline abusive. In today’s podcast she mentioned a “deal” she and Alfie made so she could have Tenn, which included this Australia trip. She then said they’re yet to make one for Becker. Seemed reluctant to go into further detail. I’m sorry but if you have to literally bargain with your partner for a child then you shouldn’t be having one, pure and simple. That is pure emotional manipulation on his part as well really, which makes you wonder what other “deals” she’s agreed to for him to even be in a relationship with her. It wouldn’t surprise me if he was allowed to play away, although she’d never publicly admit that. Have some self respect woman. It’s also not fair on these kids she keeps popping out, and I don’t think she’ll stop at this one either. There’ll be at least one more. She claims that being raped didn’t affect her but I think it really has, in that she now attaches and clings to abusive men. It’s sad and I think she needs to really work on her self worth and find someone who actually values her and would step up and be a father. This excuse of a man will never be that.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Sounds like she had a bad birth but she and baby look well thankfully he’s a wee dot
Maybe she just needs to accept, having experienced it four times now, that childbirth is fundamentally a hideous thing to go through?! It’s awful. You feel like you’ve been run over by a truck for weeks afterwards.

All this stuff women are sold about birth being incredible and wonderful and empowering… well, maybe a small number of women feel that way. Most don’t.

Giving birth sucks Jessie. You can stop now!

She has such small babies doesn’t she? I wonder how much that is down to her fear of calories and desire to squeeze into a little girl’s top when heavily pregnant?

Reactions: 19

sleepflowers

VIP Member
Saw Alfies WIP stand up the other night and it went badly....
He said Jessie is the breadwinner and explained she was on Harry Potter.
The audience was silent and he said " oh that usually gets a response"
he carried it on to say she was in the half. blood. prince
again expected a reaction and paused but audience remained silent

a man went up to go to the loo during his set and he said it would be better than the show
another man left and didnt come back

alfie opened by asking if i was okay
i said yes
he then asked when the last time i was scared was
i said i was rarely scared.

he said he wants to shag everyone he sees - hmmmm
he said jessie wanted a third child and he didnt and he thought that he would win but didnt explain why
he said they made a deal that if she got pregnant before he left for his tour in australia he could shag anyone he wanted to in australia
she agreed and got pregnant but then covid cancelled his tour
he was holding tenn and realised jessie had won

i do wonder how much jessie provides for the household cos it must be loadssssssss
This is so gross, I know things are played up for laughs but talking like that about the woman who has carried and birthed 3 of your children is disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 18

blueberriesarenice

She mentions how small her babies are a lot, it probably is genetics but I'm sure a lot of it is to do with diet. She seemed quite proud of her small bump and how tiny her baby is, guess its another one of her 'quirks'.
I on the other hand have just pushed out a 9lbs baby!
Ah ok, I guess that makes sense. Congrats on your baby though!
Jsut seen her IG about Margots hair and I just… *sighs*. I know she just had a baby, she has two under 2 now or something, and 2 older ones, but I have a little girl about Margots age and I wouldn’t let her hair get so tatty, it’s long and tangly too but I brush it out every day even if I’m ready to drop/busy, because I’m her mum. It’s my job. Maybe just reminding me of my own big family (6 kids) where my mum got really into having babies and the rest of us went a bit feral as the heads went on. Ok maybe that’s dramatic but we were physically and emotionally neglected as much as she loved us and wanted us, and it does affect you. Jessie is solo parenting 4 young kids right now (mum excepted), where the fuck is Alfie? If he’s on tour a week after the birth I really cannot believe it. I firmly believe Jessie has babies to distract from her very deep issues and unhappiness. She’s the most tense person, you can see and hear it in everything she does, she has the food issues, the control issues, she broadcast her grief for her brother into a book deal within a relatively short time of that happening, the dependence on her mother and her sister despite the fact she’s in her mid thirties. I really feel for her - but I also think she’s a selfish woman child who needs so much help. It’s weird. I should probably just unfollow her!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

skyehigh

Chatty Member
To me Jessie had the babies with the guy we all fancied in our early 20s when our self esteem wasn't as high as it should be and we thought he was out of our league... what normally happens is you go your separate ways, you meet someone else (better suited!) when you're older and the guy also grows up eventually - I'm guessing! But you don't stay in touch 😂
Just my opinion but I think because they had children so young they've been stuck in that 20s dynamic and haven't been able to get out of it. Hence Jessie is really insecure about Alfie and Alfie is still doing the same old stuff about wanting to shag everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

boxoftreasures

I’m very grateful to everyone here who listens to the podcast and brings the tea back here to spill so I don’t have to listen! 😂
Def want “Jessie Cave and the Poundland Russell Brand” for the next thread title, ahaha, sounds like a Harry Potter book!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jessie gives bebe a hard time for eating meat (you’re killing the world!) but feels she biologically needs to have more and more children.

Also there’s no way they’re struggling financially. My partner and I are on good money and can’t afford one, never mind four.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think Jessie has the most beautiful skin ever...? It is flawless in every single picture and video I've ever seen of her. Probably genetics, as she has beautiful hair too, but I'd love to know her skin care routine...

Sprezza

VIP Member
There's a lot of talk on here about them being posh and from a privileged background but I never realised how posh their background actually is! Her grandfather was chief secretary to Hong Kong and the family is full of judges, lawyers and property developers. Jessie also went to a public school that currently charges £20,000 a year. Not the bohemian, artsy family of kooks Jessie wants us to think she comes from:LOL:

amsh

He could never. Lee doesn’t use his family for material for a start but also isn’t just shite.

Ooh look, we need a new thread title! I think we need to incorporate @amsh ‘s Poundland Russel Brand 😆
Oh god I’ve started something here 😂
It gets more problematic by the day. Just listened to her latest pod and this is an actual quote: “I felt very strongly that they should have his surname to add another incentive for Alfie not to leave us.” She then tried to play this off as a joke, but instantly backtracked and literally said “it is also very true and I think has worked.” Seriously… what?!
She is all but blatantly admitting that she’s trapped him with all these kids and has used every tactic in the book, other than genuine love for each other and an actual desire to have children, to keep him. Ultimately it just is not going to work, there is no way on god’s green earth this will go the long haul, and she’ll be left with all these babies he never actually wanted. She has so little respect for herself it’s actually alarming. Why no one around her, particularly her own mum, has staged some sort of intervention is a mystery.

• Wow
  • Sad

ooh scandalous

I can’t believe she won’t use the Hakka pump as recommended by all her followers because she “finds it embarrassing to use in front of Alfie”. Sorry but she sounds like a 15 year old child, not a 33 year old mother of 4…! If you’re embarrassed to use something that involves nourishing your child because you care more about what your partner thinks…. Massive alarm bells.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I was surprised she said she can’t do second hand considering she looks like she rolled round in a jumble sale

• Haha

Hubrisand

Chatty Member
I remember she did that years ago when PRB was off "touring." She brought the kids to the airport to surprise him with posters and cards and they weren't even a couple at the time 🥴
I don’t find that weird tbh, he’s still their father regardless of their relationship status

• Heart