Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when is running a low brow podcast (his one) considered work? Surely that doesn't generate any income? He doesn't seem to work other than a few comedy nights with Alfie and Bebe which would pay very little.

Reactions: 3
Horatio might be getting some income from tik tok - his views are quite good (1 mil recently) and I believe you get paid once you have over 10k followers on there. Definitely doesn’t sound like money to live off but I imagine they’re all propped up by parents in some way or other!😬

Also to echo thoughts on Jessie’s podcast - it really is like another person! I enjoyed listening to it and she comes across very controlled, sure of herself and charming. Very interesting to see how unsure Jessie is when discussing things outside of her own first hand experiences.

Reactions: 4
I unsubscribed from WCTATRN a couple of months back as frankly was beginning to find it/them really irritating. I only knew about Jessie’s other podcast thanks to this thread and like a lot of you am really enjoying it - as others have pointed out, it’s a really different experience hearing her talk confidently about a subject she really know.

No shade to Bebe as I do like her too, but together they can be a bit much for my personal tastes.

Reactions: 5
Agree with what everyone’s said about Jessie’s solo podcast, it’s been quite enjoyable to listen to so far - she’s v engaging and quite charming. Also makes me wonder how Bebe would come across when she’s alone and am interested to listen to her solo podcast if she does end up releasing one. Jessie’s solo podcast is obviously pregnancy and motherhood focused, so that immediately sets it apart from WCTABTRN but I wonder what sort of topics/areas Bebe would discuss that they don’t already cover in their joint podcast

Good point. 👆🏻 Bebe only really covers a few issues. Pretentious films, failed auditions and Horatio. None of these would hold my attention in a stand alone pod.

Reactions: 2
Good point. 👆🏻 Bebe only really covers a few issues. Pretentious films, failed auditions and Horatio. None of these would hold my attention in a stand alone pod.
Maybe she’ll dive deeper into some more sociology/anthropology/psychology related topics - I’ve noticed she tends to bring different ideas/ theories up but Jessie often seems to quickly dismiss it or change the topic so it doesn’t go anywhere beyond a surface level discussion.

Reactions: 1
His name is Horatio - I think we can safely assume he's doing fine for money 😂
he talks about his name on his own podcast, he says he has Italian ancestry and an eccentric father, he is very aware how ridiculous his name is.

his sister's name is Lucia, but his parent's names are very pedestrian like John and Lindsey or something. They divorced and he was mostly brought up by his mum, I think he had a comfortable upbringing but not 'from money' as his name was suggest.

Last edited:
he talks about his name on his own podcast, he says he has Italian ancestry and an eccentric father, he is very aware how ridiculous his name is.

his sister's name is Lucia, but his parent's names are very pedestrian like John and Lindsey or something. They divorced and he was mostly brought up by his mum, I think he had a comfortable upbringing but not 'from money' as his name was suggest.
Is his podcast any good? Worth a listen?

Is his podcast any good? Worth a listen?
I prefer Horatio's pod than Alfie's. Horatio does it with his friend and sometimes they have a guest on. Worth a listen but I don't listen religiously. Whenever he has Bebe on, he gets the most amount of listens. They seem happy so good luck to them.

I prefer Horatio's pod than Alfie's. Horatio does it with his friend and sometimes they have a guest on. Worth a listen but I don't listen religiously. Whenever he has Bebe on, he gets the most amount of listens. They seem happy so good luck to them.
Yeah definitely better than Alfie's, even in the early episodes of Horatio's pod when he was just doing it by himself he still manages to be more funny, energetic and interesting than Alfie who comes across as a bit too navel-gazy bordering on depressed. I think Horatio's cohost is funny too and they have good banter. It's mostly anecdotes, current affairs, politics/ history, TV/film but all discussed with a cheeky laddishness and humour.

Interestingly I find the eps with Bebe on the least listenable, couldn't finish them.

He’s apparently got a new podcasting studio outside the house too
alfies been kicked out the house to record his sycophantic podcast at his brothers house
sick of his 'im the bread loser' schitck - has the man EVER had a real job?
apart from the one job he stil speaks about in his sets - at topshop - which sounds like it was short lived - this man needs to get a grip and get a job to support his soon to be FOUR kids.
I just cant.
Jessie cant be doing all the child care and her 'jobs' without some help - i am convinced they have a secret nanny but how the hello do they pay them?
this family is so confusing.

Reactions: 10
alfies been kicked out the house to record his sycophantic podcast at his brothers house
sick of his 'im the bread loser' schitck - has the man EVER had a real job?
apart from the one job he stil speaks about in his sets - at topshop - which sounds like it was short lived - this man needs to get a grip and get a job to support his soon to be FOUR kids.
I just cant.
Jessie cant be doing all the child care and her 'jobs' without some help - i am convinced they have a secret nanny but how the hello do they pay them?
this family is so confusing.
Don't think they have ever had a nanny - Jessie's quite vocal about the fact that her mum has the kids multiple times a week (and they often seem to stay overnight) and I think Bebe helps out too. I think once she even said something about how her mum is as much of a parent to them as she is, or something along those lines.

Reactions: 5
waat? where did you hear this?
There's this article:

But also he mentioned it in a podcast recently I think? I can't remember whose pod it was though, I'll see if I can find it. But they were saying a lot of circuit comedians also drive Uber.

Reactions: 4
There's this article:

But also he mentioned it in a podcast recently I think? I can't remember whose pod it was though, I'll see if I can find it. But they were saying a lot of circuit comedians also drive Uber.
wow that seems like a really old photo of him

How can Jessie spend so much time with her mother (who, did she mention, is a GP!) and be so clueless.

Her babies are small because she restricts food.....

She thought that the placenta didn't always live in your womb and grew and a bit broke off with each baby

The obsession with not giving her baby a bottle

Surely your mum, especially if a medical professional (not sure if she's mentioned her mum is a GP....) would tell you to give your head a wobble.

Ffs 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.