Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They just started a podcast. Any thoughts?

Edit: Not sure if I should have posted this in influencers instead. Jessie was in HP but that was years ago.

Reactions: 2
I used to follow their pindippy blog years ago. I think their brother died recently in a tragic accident, I I recall the article I saw, correctly. Have they been acting in anything recently (before Covid)? I remember Jessie did the Edinburgh Fringe a few times and now has kids.

I haven’t listened to their podcast but probably wont, I have too many things on my “to listen” list but will follow this thread with interest.

Reactions: 1
I love Jessie, I saw one of her gigs many moons ago and she comes across as very intelligent, self-deprecating and thoughtful. She still acts here and there but since HP her passions seem to be writing, illustrating and her kids.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch the most recent podcast episode (6)...?
I could barely, barely get through it. What a CREEPY, misogynistic asshole Alfie seems...

Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch the most recent podcast episode (6)...?
I could barely, barely get through it. What a CREEPY, misogynistic asshole Alfie seems...
I did find his comments about bebe incredibly odd and the fact that Jessie seemed to be egging him on and encouraging him?? Odd relationship

I did find his comments about bebe incredibly odd and the fact that Jessie seemed to be egging him on and encouraging him?? Odd relationship
I agree. There was something incredibly weird and toxic about all of the sexual talk, and watching it I felt so bad for Bebe. You could tell from her body language and her constantly trying to change the subject she was really uncomfortable. I really view Jessie in a different light now; it seems she has a lot of issues.

I used to really like her instagram. I was sad when she got back with Alfie. He seems to treat her horribly.

Reactions: 12
She just gave birth to her third baby a few days ago - interesting name Abraham ‘bam’, wonder how she chose it

Did anyone watch the roast battle that they were on? It was absolutely brutal! I had to watch it through my hands. I’m way to sensitive to ever do it 😅

also their flat/house always looks soooo chaotic and messy I actually get stressed watching her stories sometimes

I do like her I just had to get that off my chest

Reactions: 7
I think they were just being very dark with their humour, when they were talking about Alfie fancying Bebe. There is a thing about men who fancy their in-laws, after all. I think they just took it a bit far/were too dark.

Listened to their first episode I think (?) A lot of talk about weight in a negative way and even though I did appreciate the honesty - also for 95% of women we are overcoming being taught our whole lives that weight is our value. I found it pretty sad that Jessie kept bringing up when Bebe 'got fat' (which if you see the girl she's absolutely tiny) and it made me quite sad to listen to

Reactions: 3
I really want to like Jessie and I’ve followed her on Insta twice (and unfollowed twice 🤣) but there’s just something about her I can’t get on with.

I think it’s because she’s just another cliched posh, privileged girl being chaotic and bohemian.

Reactions: 14
I like Jessie, she’s generally quite endearing, I have a similar feeling with Bebe - I want to like her but something just seems off

There's something I really don't like about Bebe. I think it's that she comes across as very arrogant and a bit of a know-it-all. Having said that she is clearly more knowledgeable than Jessie about most things and it does show Jessie to be rather unintelligent.
Also, I find it so jarring when I watch their podcast to listen to them talk about weight, relationships etc in such a toxic way. It's like stepping back into the nineties. Surely it's unusual for someone, especially as young as Bebe, to be so...unenlightened? Or are they just being refreshingly honest? I don't know. Maybe it's because they're actresses and they've just been surrounded by this mentality all their lives.

I have followed Jessie on Instagram for a while and listen to their podcasts after hearing Jessie on the Two Shot Podcast which I love, and where she came across well.

I echo the comments already made re their body issues and Alfie’s inappropriateness, and also, I find it SO bizarre how as two adult women that they argue to the point of having to stop the podcast so that Bebe can cry! I would never argue with my sister like that, especially if she was that much younger than me, Jessie should be protecting her feelings imo!

Jessie especially I can imagine says some really harsh tit, and I get the vibe she’s a little envious of Bebe maybe bc she has her whole adult life ahead of her and Jessie has a part in HP and 3 kids with a arseholeish guy!

Reactions: 4
I have followed Jessie on Instagram for a while and listen to their podcasts after hearing Jessie on the Two Shot Podcast which I love, and where she came across well.

I echo the comments already made re their body issues and Alfie’s inappropriateness, and also, I find it SO bizarre how as two adult women that they argue to the point of having to stop the podcast so that Bebe can cry! I would never argue with my sister like that, especially if she was that much younger than me, Jessie should be protecting her feelings imo!

Jessie especially I can imagine says some really harsh tit, and I get the vibe she’s a little envious of Bebe maybe bc she has her whole adult life ahead of her and Jessie has a part in HP and 3 kids with a arseholeish guy!
I mean tbh I think the crying is more to do with Bebe (and jessie) being extremely sensitive from what they have said about their fights on the podcast, rather than Jessie saying anything particularly objectively harsh.

I found what Bebe said to Jessie when they said they were fighting recently was actually quite shocking and harsh - she called Jessie a selfish attention seeker and drama queen or something like that just because Jessie posted about her baby having covid. I thought that was completely out of order but at least she apologised and Bebe seems to have recognised that it was wrong etc

I mean tbh I think the crying is more to do with Bebe (and jessie) being extremely sensitive from what they have said about their fights on the podcast, rather than Jessie saying anything particularly objectively harsh.

I found what Bebe said to Jessie when they said they were fighting recently was actually quite shocking and harsh - she called Jessie a selfish attention seeker and drama queen or something like that just because Jessie posted about her baby having covid. I thought that was completely out of order but at least she apologised and Bebe seems to have recognised that it was wrong etc
Whoa! That's a hideous thing to say 😲 especially when the baby was in hospital and I'm sure Jessie was worried sick. It's not attention seeking when she shares a lot of her life on instagram, if she doesn't post for a few days you wonder if something's up. Also, selfishly, I was grateful that she posted all about her baby getting covid, it made me extra alert to spotting any signs or symptoms in my own baby (nothing so far, touch wood). I really did think, 🚨wow if Jessie Cave is constantly indoors with her kids and her newborn caught it 🚨 it really can happen no matter how much shielding you do.

Reactions: 3
tbf it’s clear that even if Jessie is constantly indoors, they are definitely breaking lockdown rules. Bebe doesn’t live with them but seems to be round all the time and she seems to also meet her boyfriend whom she also doesn’t live with regularly. They def haven’t been shielding at all.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure the whole family had it - Jessie mentioned alfie having it after she did in one of their recent podcasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.