Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
back on the bathroom snark but I didn't expect jessie to have such basic witch brands, clean&clear?? garnier??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Alfie related to Jacob Rees moggs? Years ago when Jacob had a child, Alfie posted photos of him holding the baby in hospital on Instagram.

Also who remembers when Alfie was split from Jessie and he was cinically posting that he was having to drive Ubers to afford supporting her.

Just looked online and very little is published online about Alfie's family intentionally perhaps. It wouldn't be implausible that he's Rees moggs son or nephew imo.
link to the post??

Reactions: 3
link to the post??
I was really intrigued by this as well. I couldn't fathom how someone who does politicised stand-up would get by without a connection to Rees-Mogg being thrown at him. Anyway, I assume this is the picture the poster was talking about. It's Alfie (presumably with a throwback to newborn Donnie or Margot) taking the piss outta JRM who's wearing a suit to hold his newborn (which is not sensible attire to have around the newly-born). I think that must be all there is to it💁🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Alfie related to Jacob Rees moggs? Years ago when Jacob had a child, Alfie posted photos of him holding the baby in hospital on Instagram.

Also who remembers when Alfie was split from Jessie and he was cinically posting that he was having to drive Ubers to afford supporting her.

Just looked online and very little is published online about Alfie's family intentionally perhaps. It wouldn't be implausible that he's Rees moggs son or nephew imo.
The Rees-Mogg photo was obviously a joke by Alfie. Mogg is holding his own baby, not theirs. It’s fairly well known that his mum and dad are Jan Ravens the impressionist and Steve Brown, a composer (worked on spitting image amongst other things).

Reactions: 10
The Rees-Mogg photo was obviously a joke by Alfie. Mogg is holding his own baby, not theirs. It’s fairly well known that his mum and dad are Jan Ravens the impressionist and Steve Brown, a composer (worked on spitting image amongst other things).
I was thinking when I read the original post I couldn't believe Alfie could be on close enough terms to Rees-Mogg that he gets to drop by to visit Mrs R-M in hospital and hold their new baby 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was when they were discussing naming Donnie I think - Alfie said something about how she wanted to let him name him so that he’d be bonded to the baby in that way because she wasn’t sure if he was actually the biological father yet.

On the name Donnie, found it quite surprising that her mum doesn’t like the name Donnie when she has an daughter named Bebe (sure it’s a nickname, but doesn’t seem like her full name has ever been used) which has a very similar vibe
what is Bebe's full namee>

Reactions: 1
How is it pronounced? Beebee? I’ve never heard it said out loud.

Reactions: 2
I actually think that “relationship” is borderline abusive. In today’s podcast she mentioned a “deal” she and Alfie made so she could have Tenn, which included this Australia trip. She then said they’re yet to make one for Becker. Seemed reluctant to go into further detail. I’m sorry but if you have to literally bargain with your partner for a child then you shouldn’t be having one, pure and simple. That is pure emotional manipulation on his part as well really, which makes you wonder what other “deals” she’s agreed to for him to even be in a relationship with her. It wouldn’t surprise me if he was allowed to play away, although she’d never publicly admit that. Have some self respect woman. It’s also not fair on these kids she keeps popping out, and I don’t think she’ll stop at this one either. There’ll be at least one more. She claims that being raped didn’t affect her but I think it really has, in that she now attaches and clings to abusive men. It’s sad and I think she needs to really work on her self worth and find someone who actually values her and would step up and be a father. This excuse of a man will never be that.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I actually think that “relationship” is borderline abusive. In today’s podcast she mentioned a “deal” she and Alfie made so she could have Tenn, which included this Australia trip. She then said they’re yet to make one for Becker. Seemed reluctant to go into further detail. I’m sorry but if you have to literally bargain with your partner for a child then you shouldn’t be having one, pure and simple. That is pure emotional manipulation on his part as well really, which makes you wonder what other “deals” she’s agreed to for him to even be in a relationship with her. It wouldn’t surprise me if he was allowed to play away, although she’d never publicly admit that. Have some self respect woman. It’s also not fair on these kids she keeps popping out, and I don’t think she’ll stop at this one either. There’ll be at least one more. She claims that being raped didn’t affect her but I think it really has, in that she now attaches and clings to abusive men. It’s sad and I think she needs to really work on her self worth and find someone who actually values her and would step up and be a father. This excuse of a man will never be that.
Agreed! It’s a bit like how childlike she is, and how she seems to struggle a lot with her emotions. Like she never matured. She is very insecure to the point she’s made it part of her comedy persona, she has a history of eating disorders, and sorry if this sounds too harsh but she did seem a little in denial over her brothers death. She still maintains he wasn’t being reckless with the train surfing but that’s how he died and it surprised me she has publicly refused to accept that it was a stupid mistake with tragic consequences. It’s like she thinks everything has to be perfect (her, her family, her relationship) but nothing is, and so she comes across very contradictory and troubled. I don’t know if I articulated that very well but ykwim. The babies thing is a total symptom of that. I’m sure she loves them but when you start having so many close together, sorry but it’s more about you than them. Even 1 or 2 small ones takes a huge amount of focus and resources, 4 is only going to dilute that and it would be better if they had a super involved dad (maybe even a stay at home type dad), it could work, but as it is those kids have a distracted, vocally uncommitted father and a mother who seems never to have emotionally matured beyond her traumatic teenage years, and is self involved enough to have made a whole career out of selling her personal thoughts and hot takes to the public. As I’ve said before on here, it’s all just so weird. I get a bit triggered every time I see her posting about juggling all the kids at once alone, or almost showing off how chaotic her house is, because it’s like: can’t you see this looks all a bit pitiful, from the outside? No ones jealous of her deadbeat partner or her messy house or her apparent benign neglect style of parenting. it’s like she exists in this bubble. I think she’d benefit from some therapy and a total social media break.

Reactions: 15
Agreed! It’s a bit like how childlike she is, and how she seems to struggle a lot with her emotions. Like she never matured. She is very insecure to the point she’s made it part of her comedy persona, she has a history of eating disorders, and sorry if this sounds too harsh but she did seem a little in denial over her brothers death. She still maintains he wasn’t being reckless with the train surfing but that’s how he died and it surprised me she has publicly refused to accept that it was a stupid mistake with tragic consequences. It’s like she thinks everything has to be perfect (her, her family, her relationship) but nothing is, and so she comes across very contradictory and troubled. I don’t know if I articulated that very well but ykwim. The babies thing is a total symptom of that. I’m sure she loves them but when you start having so many close together, sorry but it’s more about you than them. Even 1 or 2 small ones takes a huge amount of focus and resources, 4 is only going to dilute that and it would be better if they had a super involved dad (maybe even a stay at home type dad), it could work, but as it is those kids have a distracted, vocally uncommitted father and a mother who seems never to have emotionally matured beyond her traumatic teenage years, and is self involved enough to have made a whole career out of selling her personal thoughts and hot takes to the public. As I’ve said before on here, it’s all just so weird. I get a bit triggered every time I see her posting about juggling all the kids at once alone, or almost showing off how chaotic her house is, because it’s like: can’t you see this looks all a bit pitiful, from the outside? No ones jealous of her deadbeat partner or her messy house or her apparent benign neglect style of parenting. it’s like she exists in this bubble. I think she’d benefit from some therapy and a total social media break.
Totally agree. You’ve actually highlighted something I didn’t really think properly about before; how childlike she is and how she struggles emotionally. And the stark lack of self awareness. I’ve always been able to relate to that in a lot of ways, hence why I follow her, but I’ve realised now that it’s not healthy, and that sort of reactive behaviour actually stems from trauma; again this comes from personal experience. This would relate back to the rape incident that she thinks she isn’t affected by. When in actual fact it’s consuming her entire life from where I’m sitting. She’s managed to build a career out of it but it doesn’t change how dysfunctional it all is and that she exists in this bubble of denial as you say. All of it points to some sort of PTSD. And it’s the kids I really feel sorry for because they’re growing up in such an unstable environment from all angles, not just having to deal with their poundland Russell Brand of a father. 100%, she really could do with therapy for certain.

Reactions: 6
do we know that's how her brother died? (DailyMail aside?) what was the outcome of the inquest?

agree re: bargaining to have more children

Her most recent WIK podcast episode made me so sad. She's after this perfect birth that simply doesn't exist, and admits she had forgotten just how painful it is. I internally rolled my eyes when she said no-one actually gives birth on their back, she seems so clueless - I didn't want to be on my back but had no choice when they had to do an episiotomy!

I know Alfie has to work but going to the other side of the world for six weeks, when newborns change every day and you're missing out on that, let along not supporting your partner who has just given birth and is looking after your three other children?!

Reactions: 7
Her most recent WIK podcast episode made me so sad. She's after this perfect birth that simply doesn't exist, and admits she had forgotten just how painful it is. I internally rolled my eyes when she said no-one actually gives birth on their back, she seems so clueless - I didn't want to be on my back but had no choice when they had to do an episiotomy!

I know Alfie has to work but going to the other side of the world for six weeks, when newborns change every day and you're missing out on that, let along not supporting your partner who has just given birth and is looking after your three other children?!
also (and i know it's a very special and important time but) giving birth and having an infant is such a small part of having a child, given the entire lifetime of a human person

although I do feel creating a new person is such a mind-boggling idea that people do tend to mentally approach it one stage at a time

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
do we know that's how her brother died? (DailyMail aside?) what was the outcome of the inquest?

agree re: bargaining to have more children
the police confirmed at the inquest that both the men were heavily intoxicated and on top of the train at the time of the incident. its a tragic mistake, but there was no other possible cause for what happened.

i havent listened to it, but i did give birth on my back actually! i had a natural birth (not by choice, it just happened way too fast). i dont remember being in any other position when i was in proper labour

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.