Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessie's pregnant again? I'm so shocked!
Is she actually? I can see the latest Instagram so I guess she is, but haven’t listened to the podcast for weeks. I’m shocked too! Breadwinner and mother to 4+ the useless manchild sounds knackering. I wonder what Alfie’s reaction was.

Reactions: 12
I did wonder as she's been wearing very baggy tops for a while now. Good luck to them, I guess! But also, yikes 😬
Gosh I have to say I was blindsided by this one! Well if she got the baby I'm just wondering if Alfie got his side of the bargain 😬 Also cements my idea that they aren't struggling if you can afford 4 kids! Wonder how she'll handle two babies that aren't sleeping through and 2 older ones who stay up late, gosh! Good luck indeed 😯 she looks happy though which is good

Reactions: 7
Is she actually? I can see the latest Instagram but haven’t listened to the podcast for weeks. If she is, I’m shocked too! Breadwinner and mother to 4+ the useless manchild sounds knackering. I wonder what Alfie’s reaction was.
Yep
Screenshot 2021-12-03 at 13.34.55.png

Reactions: 1
It's a shame if it was just this because I thought it was something work related and involved Bebe given the tough time she's had lately.
THIS. I thought it was work related too! I'm just hoping Jessie's side of the podcast isn't all things preganncy and breastfeeding again because I felt she was just starting to talk about other things going on with her and also world events, which I thought was super interesting!

Reactions: 4
Jessie gives bebe a hard time for eating meat (you’re killing the world!) but feels she biologically needs to have more and more children.

Also there’s no way they’re struggling financially. My partner and I are on good money and can’t afford one, never mind four.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s like they don’t know how to be in a relationship without a baby 🥴
I feel like Jessie's based a lot of her identity on being a mum to a baby and it probably does hold
Jessie gives bebe a hard time for eating meat (you’re killing the world!) but feels she biologically needs to have more and more children.

Also there’s no way they’re struggling financially. My partner and I are on good money and can’t afford one, never mind four.
Some of the comments are asking Jessie isn't that enough already 🤣🤣 shame it's like peeing in the ocean because I doubts she looks at any comments and only acknowledges the worthy blue ticks (sometimes)

Reactions: 4
I see Sophie Ellis Bextor is right in there congratulating. Another one who would have been better off focusing on the first few (who need a lot more parenting than they get) instead of having more and more.

Reactions: 2
I see Sophie Ellis Bextor is right in there congratulating. Another one who would have been better off focusing on the first few (who need a lot more parenting than they get) instead of having more and more.
I think that's a little judgemental. Doesn't matter how many they have, does it?

I think that's a little judgemental. Doesn't matter how many they have, does it?
Do you know where you are right now?

There are only so many hours in the day. This analogy works exactly the same for Jessie. If she’s busy with a newborn, filming, doing podcasts, drawing, looking after a toddler and looking after herself, how is she going to be there for Margot and Donnie? If those older ones need more support, let’s say they’re neurodivergent and struggling, who is there then? It’s clear from what we’ve all seen that its unlikely to be Alfie, so i guess her mum might step in? Nannies?

Reactions: 5
My god I'm shocked. But that's because I have a baby (still a baby!) exactly the same age as Tenn and still feel like I am recovering 😂

I do not understand why they would want another one so soon. Especially when they already have 3 and she still has time on her side (especially when clearly no fertility issues!)

Reactions: 10
I feel for their mum, it’s clear that she’ll have even more on her plate now and sounds like she already does a huge bulk of the childcare. Though, I guess she hasn’t known much else given that she had 5 of her own.

I also wonder what the age gap between Jessie, Bebe and their brothers is - I know it’s 10 between the two of them (2/5 and 5/5) but wonder how long their mum left between each kid.

Reactions: 5
I just don't get people who have loads of kids - how do they afford it?! Aren't they totally knackered? I only have one and can't imagine/afford having another! Especially because I come from a big family so know how chaotic it can be 🤣

I just don't get people who have loads of kids - how do they afford it?!
Alfie and Jessie are both properly privileged and wealthy, despite the starving artist bollocks she tries to convey. It’s so distasteful to me, having all these kids, even if you are rich. I’d love to know how Alfie really feels about this, he can barely disguise the resentment already, and it’s revolting how she lets him get away with not even changing a damn nappy

Reactions: 12
Never liked Jessie cave, she is mildly funny (I saw one of her shows at Edinburgh aeons ago) but seems very far up her own arse these days and both she and Alfie come over like total narcissists. Totally agree with the poster who said she’s based an identity around being a mum, and also that her older kids likely get a raw deal the more she has… she’s off filming with just the smallest, or she’s doing shows/podcasts or letting her mum take charge of homeschooling them etc so she can write her novel (where was Alfie in all this??) I tried reading her novel and gave up as I didn’t like the style- it seemed quite amateur and despite the heavy subject matter I couldn’t connect with it. I think Jessie is very clever at branding herself/her family but not particularly great at any one thing whether it’s acting, writing, art, comedy, whatever… because she’s clearly upper middle class she escapes the tit given to other celebs who cash in on their “brand” (including constantly roping in their kids and partner)- Sophie Ellis bextor, Kerry Katona, etc. I know this is probably an unpopular opinion but I feel she has even exploited her grief for money to some extent.

Reactions: 11
Armchair psychology here but considering how obsessive Jessie is about being thin and eating nothing do you think there's a part of her that unconsciously likes being pregnant because it's the only time she's not transfixed on those things? If so that's really messed up and I worry a lot for her little girl.

• Heart
I think there's a lot of truth to this. Hopefully she doesn't feel the need to just eat nuts during the pregnancy! I have both an unplanned and planned baby so it's not shade but I really wonder if they intended to get pregnant. We all know how babies are made but Alfie seemed so reluctant! Also Jessie hasn't expressed recent desires to have more so I'm genuinely baffled by the motive! Or maybe she wants to replicate the 5 child family she had I don't know

Reactions: 3
I personally cannot relate at all but Jessie’s talked a lot about wanting to have lots of kids and a huge family like the one she grew up in so I’m happy for her. I don’t like Alfie either but I can’t imagine he’s not aware of these aspirations of Jessie’s when I am and I’m not the father of her children

I think there's a lot of truth to this. Hopefully she doesn't feel the need to just eat nuts during the pregnancy! I have both an unplanned and planned baby so it's not shade but I really wonder if they intended to get pregnant. We all know how babies are made but Alfie seemed so reluctant! Also Jessie hasn't expressed recent desires to have more so I'm genuinely baffled by the motive! Or maybe she wants to replicate the 5 child family she had I don't know
I listened to her ep on Sophie Ellis Bextor’s podcast which I think was recorded just before Tenn was born and she definitely seemed keen to have more and I think she seemed hopeful when Sophie (who has 5) mentioned that her partner originally didn’t want more than 2 but she managed to convince him.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.