Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of involvement of Mama Debbie makes me wonder how much do Alfie's parents chip in with the kids? Jessie NEVER mentions them in podcasts or posts, to my knowledge. Is it always her mum minding them or do Alfie's folks take them off Jessie's hands sometimes?
she has mentioned them at least once when alfie came on the pod, she said the way alfie's mum parented was different to how jessie's mum parented but didn't elaborate on specifics. I think the difference is alfie's parents both work whereas jessie's mum is retired and available.

Reactions: 1
she has mentioned them at least once when alfie came on the pod, she said the way alfie's mum parented was different to how jessie's mum parented but didn't elaborate on specifics. I think the difference is alfie's parents both work whereas jessie's mum is retired and available.
Ah I hadn't caught that, well-spotted. That's true about them still working, though lately most of the family seem to be appearing on Pointless Celebrities (not that there's anything wrong with that 💁🏻‍♀️)

Reactions: 1
I assume her mum actively wants to be a big part of her grandchildren's lives. She had lots of kids herself, and maybe she wants to help facilitate Jessie's desire to replicate their old family dynamic while also being creatively fulfilled. I think that's quite nice to be honest.

There's a lot of problematic stuff there, and I frequently find Jessie and Bebe unbearable lmao. But grandma Cave being a main source of childcare is one thing that feels fine to me. Better than getting a stranger in who might leave any minute.

Reactions: 5
Am I missing something- why are Jessie’s babies so tiny? Just seen her latest IG about how she can’t even use a normal newborn sling. Does she have a condition or something? I haven’t listened to the pregnancy podcast all the way through and so may have not picked up on it. Sounds like her mum is going to be co parenting with her again though. What a stressful situation. I feel for her kids.

Am I missing something- why are Jessie’s babies so tiny? Just seen her latest IG about how she can’t even use a normal newborn sling. Does she have a condition or something? I haven’t listened to the pregnancy podcast all the way through and so may have not picked up on it. Sounds like her mum is going to be co parenting with her again though. What a stressful situation. I feel for her kids.
I think her babies are so small because Jessie doesn't eat enough, as she seems to have issues, if not an eating disorder. And her use of caffeine whilst pregnant probably doesn't help, either.

Reactions: 4
I'm guessing partly genetics because she and her family are quite small/slight. On top of that I imagine it doesn't help that she still restricts her diet even when she's pregnant.

Reactions: 3
She mentions how small her babies are a lot, it probably is genetics but I'm sure a lot of it is to do with diet. She seemed quite proud of her small bump and how tiny her baby is, guess its another one of her 'quirks'.
I on the other hand have just pushed out a 9lbs baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She mentions how small her babies are a lot, it probably is genetics but I'm sure a lot of it is to do with diet. She seemed quite proud of her small bump and how tiny her baby is, guess its another one of her 'quirks'.
Congratulations!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
you can tell its her 4th cos she's able to casually hold him in the palm of her hand while doing other things, the baby is very tiny though.

maybe also fearful of tearing? didn't she once say she wanted the baby to be under 7lbs??

Reactions: 2
Totally agree that she seems strangely proud of how tiny her baby is, like it’s proof of how disciplined she was with her eating or something.

I mean, if you have to be induced for medical reasons because they’re concerned that your baby isn’t growing, that’s nothing to be happy about. I really think her food issues are bigger than she possibly lets on.

I know some women just don’t have big babies but maternal diet is a big factor. I was expecting to have small-ish babies because no one had big babies in my family and I’m quite petite myself. But I was always ravenous during pregnancy (once the nausea wore off) and they were 8lb and 9lb respectively. I was oddly proud of how well my body nourished them!

Reactions: 8
Congratulations!❤

Mine were both tiny but I am practically an elf 😹

I don’t understand how they’ve posted just one piece of content on their Patreon for the whole of March so far and think that’s ok? I understand that Jessie gave birth this month and has had a bunch of health issues and so expecting her to post a ton of content isn’t really reasonable, but surely if you know you’re pregnant, ill and busy and can’t keep up with it, you pause the patreon for the month or issue refunds? How are they comfortable taking £3600+ a month from their followers (not quite sure how patreon creator admin fees work but it’s £3.60 a month and they have over 1000 patrons) for doing nothing at all? Just shameless really. Definitely unsubbing this month and not quite sure why I’ve stayed subbed for so long because this isn’t the first time they’ve posted close to nothing and still taken the money

Congrats!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how they’ve posted just one piece of content on their Patreon for the whole of March so far and think that’s ok? I understand that Jessie gave birth this month and has had a bunch of health issues and so expecting her to post a ton of content isn’t really reasonable, but surely if you know you’re pregnant, ill and busy and can’t keep up with it, you pause the patreon for the month or issue refunds? How are they comfortable taking £3600+ a month from their followers (not quite sure how patreon creator admin fees work but it’s £3.60 a month and they have over 1000 patrons) for doing nothing at all? Just shameless really. Definitely unsubbing this month and not quite sure why I’ve stayed subbed for so long because this isn’t the first time they’ve posted close to nothing and still taken the money

Congrats!
I think some creators view patreon as like a tip, it's incredible though the sums people can make on it, I wonder how it's taxed

Ah ok, I guess that makes sense. Congrats on your baby though!
Jsut seen her IG about Margots hair and I just… *sighs*. I know she just had a baby, she has two under 2 now or something, and 2 older ones, but I have a little girl about Margots age and I wouldn’t let her hair get so tatty, it’s long and tangly too but I brush it out every day even if I’m ready to drop/busy, because I’m her mum. It’s my job. Maybe just reminding me of my own big family (6 kids) where my mum got really into having babies and the rest of us went a bit feral as the heads went on. Ok maybe that’s dramatic but we were physically and emotionally neglected as much as she loved us and wanted us, and it does affect you. Jessie is solo parenting 4 young kids right now (mum excepted), where the duck is Alfie? If he’s on tour a week after the birth I really cannot believe it. I firmly believe Jessie has babies to distract from her very deep issues and unhappiness. She’s the most tense person, you can see and hear it in everything she does, she has the food issues, the control issues, she broadcast her grief for her brother into a book deal within a relatively short time of that happening, the dependence on her mother and her sister despite the fact she’s in her mid thirties. I really feel for her - but I also think she’s a selfish woman child who needs so much help. It’s weird. I should probably just unfollow her!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I firmly believe Jessie has babies to distract from her very deep issues and unhappiness. She’s the most tense person, you can see and hear it in everything she does, she has the food issues, the control issues, she broadcast her grief for her brother into a book deal within a relatively short time of that happening, the dependence on her mother and her sister despite the fact she’s in her mid thirties. I really feel for her - but I also think she’s a selfish woman child who needs so much help. It’s weird. I should probably just unfollow her!
Very eloquently put and I couldn’t agree more. Woman-child is exactly it. The wacky mismatched, outfits, perpetual pigtails and cartoon drawings are all so childlike. It’s so peculiar.

I just had to Google her age - nearly 35 😳

Reactions: 10
Ah ok, I guess that makes sense. Congrats on your baby though!
Jsut seen her IG about Margots hair and I just… *sighs*. I know she just had a baby, she has two under 2 now or something, and 2 older ones, but I have a little girl about Margots age and I wouldn’t let her hair get so tatty, it’s long and tangly too but I brush it out every day even if I’m ready to drop/busy, because I’m her mum. It’s my job. Maybe just reminding me of my own big family (6 kids) where my mum got really into having babies and the rest of us went a bit feral as the heads went on. Ok maybe that’s dramatic but we were physically and emotionally neglected as much as she loved us and wanted us, and it does affect you. Jessie is solo parenting 4 young kids right now (mum excepted), where the duck is Alfie? If he’s on tour a week after the birth I really cannot believe it. I firmly believe Jessie has babies to distract from her very deep issues and unhappiness. She’s the most tense person, you can see and hear it in everything she does, she has the food issues, the control issues, she broadcast her grief for her brother into a book deal within a relatively short time of that happening, the dependence on her mother and her sister despite the fact she’s in her mid thirties. I really feel for her - but I also think she’s a selfish woman child who needs so much help. It’s weird. I should probably just unfollow her!
He was scheduled to miss the birth was only there because she was induced early

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
do all partum / postpartum mothers where leggings up to their chests or is that just jessie?
Sometimes I like to pull my leggings up so high I can pop my arms down them so my shoulders are hidden too, and I look like a Mister Man/Little Miss but that might just be me....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.