Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah ok. Thought it would be. But I know lots of Becca’s, female. Hope she had a good delivery. Looks like a cutie
Yes it reminds me of all the Beckas in high school who were witches

Oh god this made me cringe! Letting your negging, immature manboy partner pick a crap baby name for the kid he was less than enthusiastic about having, I mean a football player name is also hardly on brand for the hipster family. Hope they change it again…
interesting how alfie just shared the same post as jessie word for word

Reactions: 2
but in her live show she said her tennis teacher raped her.
hardly a memory you want to remember when looking at your baby.
Jesus that's a low comment. I do not think the baby's name has anything to do with the tennis player but even if it did that would great. A rapist doesn't get to take away any good association with a sport she played.

Reactions: 24
Yes it reminds me of all the Beckas in high school who were witches

interesting how alfie just shared the same post as jessie word for word
It was a linked post, so shared to both their profiles at the same time. Normally brands use them.

Reactions: 3
It's so uncanny that Jessie's following the same birth pattern as her mum: boy, girl, boy, boy. It's obviously a coincidence but it's so unusual. I could see her trying to have another girl when Margot is 9 or 10 so she can recreate the Jessie/Bebe sister dynamic 😂

Reactions: 6
It's so uncanny that Jessie's following the same birth pattern as her mum: boy, girl, boy, boy. It's obviously a coincidence but it's so unusual. I could see her trying to have another girl when Margot is 9 or 10 so she can recreate the Jessie/Bebe sister dynamic 😂
with another man or???

Reactions: 1
Yeah she'll definitely want to create a sister for Margot

Reactions: 2
You'd hope so, a proper grown up man at least...
Quoting myself like a wanker but felt like my initial comment wasn't fair. Jessie does annoy me but I do have a soft spot for her, and based on what she's said in her podcasts, social content etc Alfie seems quite immature and that their relationship isn't the happiest. I do wonder if she'll eventually see the light and at some point find someone more reliable and responsible. But it could all be an act and he's a solid bloke, what do I know!

Reactions: 10
I actually don't listen to her podcasts and never seen Harry Potter I just like this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That means 5th baby won’t be far behind as she’ll probably feel the need to keep trying for her idea of a perfect birth

Reactions: 4
Quoting myself like a wanker but felt like my initial comment wasn't fair. Jessie does annoy me but I do have a soft spot for her, and based on what she's said in her podcasts, social content etc Alfie seems quite immature and that their relationship isn't the happiest. I do wonder if she'll eventually see the light and at some point find someone more reliable and responsible. But it could all be an act and he's a solid bloke, what do I know!
Funny, I completely agree. I really loathe Alfie and the more I hear of Jessie the more I like her (in a frustrating way) but this thread has made me tune into the “We can’t talk about that right now” podcast - which had me really engaged and laughing during a long and tedious cross country train journey yesterday. The last 3 episodes of that have been ok actually. Still don’t like her going on about wearing her 4 year old’s top on SM though.

Reactions: 7
joke by Julian Dean on having more kids: "she wants another one already but I don't her parents are ready to take on another one, they're barely coping as it is!"

Reactions: 1
Jessie is - plainly speaking- entitled and privileged and Alfie is a narcissistic man child. All I hope is that they treat their kids well and maybe use protection from now on 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 8
It’s funny how the daily mail and that ilk are reporting on her now. They love a posh girl popping out babies don’t they? Jessie seems very focussed on publicity helping one’s “career” so I think she looooves it. Did anyone else think she spoke the words “[my recent hospital visit] was picked up by The Guardian” as though they were bleeping delicious?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.