Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder whether her parents had the same sort of relationship, where the mum wanted loads of kids so the dad obliged but was wealthy enough to be able to spend a lot of time not with them. Sometimes parents justify their own decisions by enabling their children to do the same thing., That may explain why her mum is enabling her.
I think her parents were married, but her father lived with them on and off (possibly an open relationship), then had an affair at some point, and they split permanently. I could be wrong.

I think her parents were married, but her father lived with them on and off (possibly an open relationship), then had an affair at some point, and they split permanently. I could be wrong.
This is quite specific guess work! Has she spoken about it on the podcast?

Reactions: 2
he's a bit older than her mum, I think mid-70s (source: horatio's pod) but still working as a gp seemingly

This is quite specific guess work! Has she spoken about it on the podcast?
The affair was mentioned here several pages ago....I'm sure someone mentioned that Jessie and/or Bebe alluded to it in their podcast, a while ago. If not, then I remembered incorrectly. I made an assumption, when I said the marriage is over, and was/is possibly open. Wasn't trying to mislead anyone, or anything. :-/

what is these witches problem with carbs??

if I ate jessie's vegetables and beans medley I'd feel bloated and be on the toilet for about a week

(also you can definitely see how their mum influences their food anxieties in this pod 👀)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she dragged those poor kids to Heathrow on the train to greet Poundland Russell Brand. What a simp

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she dragged those poor kids to Heathrow on the train to greet Poundland Russell Brand. What a simp
I remember she did that years ago when PRB was off "touring." She brought the kids to the airport to surprise him with posters and cards and they weren't even a couple at the time 🥴

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I remember she did that years ago when PRB was off "touring." She brought the kids to the airport to surprise him with posters and cards and they weren't even a couple at the time 🥴
I don’t find that weird tbh, he’s still their father regardless of their relationship status

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t find that weird tbh, he’s still their father regardless of their relationship status
I think in secure relationships (even co-parenting/non romantic) there wouldn’t be that need to put in so much effort/make a show of it. I wonder if he would have done the same for Jessie.

The kids must have been young then and making a trip like that isn’t easy… they’d be better off making a trip to the seaside when he got back which seems less of a priority for Jessie.

I try not to judge her too harshly because she’s a mum to a newborn but she has gone on and on about how she hasn’t been able to take the bigger kids to the park or do a single thing with them lately yet she can spend probably over 2 hours getting to Heathrow and back. Priorities just seem sadly off to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think in secure relationships (even co-parenting/non romantic) there wouldn’t be that need to put in so much effort/make a show of it. I wonder if he would have done the same for Jessie.

The kids must have been young then and making a trip like that isn’t easy… they’d be better off making a trip to the seaside when he got back which seems less of a priority for Jessie.

I try not to judge her too harshly because she’s a mum to a newborn but she has gone on and on about how she hasn’t been able to take the bigger kids to the park or do a single thing with them lately yet she can spend probably over 2 hours getting to Heathrow and back. Priorities just seem sadly off to me.
She’s not in the video though is she? Are we sure it’s her that took them?

That's true, I think it's more how Jessie has a tendency to make all these grand gestures for Alfie's benefit. Maybe doing big surprise gestures is her love language but it seems so one-sided.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That's true, I think it's more how Jessie has a tendency to make all these grand gestures for Alfie's benefit. Maybe doing big surprise gestures is her love language but it seems so one-sided.
Sometimes it's a form of control. So the more detached the men are the more they can make their women jump to their tune and make ever more grand gestures for a tiny bit of attention. I don't know whether that's happening here, and it's possible they are trolling for attention, but it's a bit ' look at me and the children you barely know'

• Wow
She’s not in the video though is she? Are we sure it’s her that took them?
Good point actually. She says “we went to surprise him” but maybe it wasn’t her that took them. It would seem a bit extreme to take that journey with or without the baby in relation to what she’s shared about where she’s at with outings etc.

Good point actually. She says “we went to surprise him” but maybe it wasn’t her that took them. It would seem a bit extreme to take that journey with or without the baby in relation to what she’s shared about where she’s at with outings etc.
Yeah I just wonder as no sign of Tenn or the baby and she couldn’t leave the newest one surely!

Yeah I just wonder as no sign of Tenn or the baby and she couldn’t leave the newest one surely!
I wonder if her mum had to make that reasonably stressful trip then! Standard....
(My daughter is same age as donnie and i would probably only do this now, with just her, because she now happily plays her nintendo on long journeys.. but it'd still be a stretch.)

all they seem do is watch tv ...

• Sad
i do get that entertaining kids that age when they have so much energy is tough (although she has 2, so presumably they also play with/entertain each other), but yeah they do just seem to spend a lot of time indoors watching tv, its all over her insta all the time. at margot and donnies ages they need to play outside, see friends, maybe try out a hobby after school or on the weekend like sports, ballet or drama, or do cheap easy london day trips like the city farm, a museum, feed the ducks or go to a big playground. we just never see or hear about them doing this which in a family/parenting oriented "brand" seems off, its like jessie is advocating for a lazy parenting style. my 7 going on 8 year old would be so, so bored if we sat in just doing the odd bit of arts and crafts and binge watching tv when she wasnt at school. hope they do all this maybe with jessies mum or something, at least. (and it would def be easier with the other parent consistently around to pick up doing things like this with them despite the new baby).

jessie seems to have the time/energy for looking after a newborn and small toddler and 2 podcasts inbetween times, but not much else, and i feel sorry for her other kids. i guess she doesnt really get a mat leave as she is self employed and for that reason again, alfie should have stuck around to help -- she's trying to juggle earning and parenting and she just doesnt seem to be coping that well. i feel for her and wonder if she will ever just break down from the stress. she said she went right into writing after her brother died, and i think she is quite open about work being her coping mechanism. but from personal experience, the damage that can be done by ignoring your body and your mental health is huge and lasts a long time.

Reactions: 7
Anyone find it strange that she deliberately hides her kids’ faces from her social media (a complete valid and safe decision btw) but then will happily plaster the baby’s face all over her stories?

Anyone find it strange that she deliberately hides her kids’ faces from her social media (a complete valid and safe decision btw) but then will happily plaster the baby’s face all over her stories?
That's one thing she's at least consistent about, she's shown all of their faces until they're at primary school. So Tenn and Becker are visible for now while Donnie and Margot get heart stickers.

Reactions: 1
That's one thing she's at least consistent about, she's shown all of their faces until they're at primary school. So Tenn and Becker are visible for now while Donnie and Margot get heart stickers.
when alfie did twitch streams he would ask his kids to get masks to wear before they came on stream with him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.