Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with what everyone here has said about the latest episode, of course Tenn isn't going to want to eat properly when he's being bribed with Nutella and getting bottles and bottles of milk at night! And I say this with an incredibly fussy toddler who if he had has own way would be constantly grazing on junk.

I thought her criticism of the mum chat at the playgroup was really unfair. Of course when mums get together they're going to talk about the boring parenting stuff, that's partly why they're there. They won't all have 24/7 grandparent support, lots of them will be first-time parents so it will be their only space to talk about those things and have a conversation with someone else going through it.

I feel quite sad for her, she sounds so sad and anxious. The whole 'oh I have a massive appetite, I wish I ate less when I'm ill' routine is very Cool Girl™ and so so damaging, especially for her kids to hear that.

Oh and Alfie, if your partner has been ill with COVID and norovirus, is heavily pregnant and looking after your three kids (even with her mum on hand), maybe consider postponing the tour?
In fairness to alfie, if a tour has been planned he probably doesn't have the option to postpone it without losing a lot of income. Is it going to Aus before she has the baby?

I agree about Tenn though, I think when the new one is born she's gonna struggle.

Reactions: 4
When Jessie said she feels/hopes she paves the way for future mothers who aspire to be working mothers (or something like that) in a recent podcast I snorted and realised she’s really properly delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is ONLY able to be a 'working mother' because she uses her own mum's free labour to bring up her children.

This is not an option for the majority of people! Everyone I know in London pays for their own childcare and the majority are leaving a big enough gap so the free hours can kick in for #1 before they have #2.

Reactions: 15
okay so I thought she'd grown out of this bizarro dressing but today she's posted a pregnancy "photoshoot" in full leopard print including leopard print hat 🥴

Reactions: 2
He's the same age as jessie ...

I love looking at young (pre-glasses) Jessie's red carpet looks, sooo barmy. Personal faves... (seriously though what is on her shoulders?)View attachment 1133516
Oh god. I know the 00s were a terrible time for fashion, but standing next to the other Harry Potter actresses in their much more normal premiere dresses, it just screams “Look at meeeeee! Look at meeeeeeeeee! I’m not like the other girls!”

Reactions: 10
okay so I thought she'd grown out of this bizarro dressing but today she's posted a pregnancy "photoshoot" in full leopard print including leopard print hat 🥴
Did you clock that the top is a five year old’s? So bleeping triggering

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
does anyone else think her stories about the kids playing with someone's ring and alfie handing over a tenner at the school gates were shocking or am I just pearl clutching here?!

Reactions: 1
What are these stories?
in a nutshell, Margot took a ring home with her which some other kid brought into school and their teacher sent round a note about getting it back (as presumably it had some value!), in a different story Alfie gave Margot a £10 note when he dropped her off at school and (no surprises) at home time she no longer had the note (gave it away as part of a game)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
in a nutshell, Margot took a ring home with her which some other kid brought into school and their teacher sent round a note about getting it back (as presumably it had some value!), in a different story Alfie gave Margot a £10 note when he dropped her off at school and (no surprises) at home time she no longer had the note (gave it away as part of a game)
That first one is quite clearly wrong/an example of Margot being badly behaved or at least sneaky but I didn’t like how Jessie seemed to make it seem like the second one was an example Margot being ‘naughty’ and even referred to it as ‘stealing’ a tenner. Child’s father promised her a pound but doesn’t end up giving it to her, a while later child remembers this promise and asks father for pound, father freely hands over £10 note instead because he can’t be bothered to look for a pound, child goes to school and spends the £10. Obviously giving it to another child in exchange for getting her way during a game is a massive waste of money but she was simply given money to spend as she pleased and ended up spending it as she pleased… Fault for the lost money obviously falls entirely with both parents not the child, Alfie for handing the tenner and both of them for not ensuring she knows the proper value of money before giving her money in general.

On another note, seems like Jessie has probably given birth already or in the process of doing so given her uncharacteristic Instagram absence in the last 2 days or so. Hope it went/ is going well

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That first one is quite clearly wrong/an example of Margot being badly behaved or at least sneaky but I didn’t like how Jessie seemed to make it seem like the second one was an example Margot being ‘naughty’. Child’s father promised her a pound but doesn’t end up giving it to her, a while later child remembers this promise and asks father for pound, father freely hands over £10 note instead because he can’t be bothered to look for a pound, child goes to school and spends the £10. Obviously giving it to another child in exchange for getting her way during a game is a massive waste of money but she was simply given money to spend as she pleased and ended up spending it as she pleased… Fault for the lost money obviously falls entirely with both parents not the child, Alfie for handing the tenner and both of them for not ensuring she knows the proper value of money before giving her money in general.

On another note, seems like Jessie has probably given birth already or in the process of doing so given her uncharacteristic Instagram absence in the last 2 days or so. Hope it went/ is going well
I swear she has the quickest pregnancies! Feels like she only just had Tenn! 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.