Jessie and Bebe Cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially when a quick google will show he has four kids, one a newborn. He’s hardly an A list celebrity.

Reactions: 3
I agree. He might’ve been more of a catch before having 2 new newborn babies, esp as he prob would’ve kept Jessie’s pregnancy with Tenn quiet had he been able to go to Melbourne (she got pregnant Feb 2020 and the festival was March/April) right after they struck the original deal. One pandemic and two lockdown babies later, he’s looking a little worse for wear and is now a father of 4. Less appealing prospect for the comedy groupies of Melbourne lol. However, the Aussies like a drink and he’s probably alright when your beer goggles are firmly on and you’ve been deprived of British comedians for two years…I reckon he’ll be getting off with people whenever he can but I doubt anyone is interested in him beyond that.

Reactions: 5
less than 3mins into the pod and jessie's already admitted she can't say no to her kids 😳

she also talks about how her 'career' has had to be put on pause especially now with the 4th child, particularly as alfie is currently on the otherside of the world with work

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I'm glad she's trying to make more mum friends though, specially as bebe is becoming more independent

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she won’t use the Hakka pump as recommended by all her followers because she “finds it embarrassing to use in front of Alfie”. Sorry but she sounds like a 15 year old child, not a 33 year old mother of 4…! If you’re embarrassed to use something that involves nourishing your child because you care more about what your partner thinks…. Massive alarm bells.

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she won’t use the Hakka pump as recommended by all her followers because she “finds it embarrassing to use in front of Alfie”. Sorry but she sounds like a 15 year old child, not a 33 year old mother of 4…! If you’re embarrassed to use something that involves nourishing your child because you care more about what your partner thinks…. Massive alarm bells.
Just when you think he couldn't get any less supportive, now this?

So silly. She could… not use it in front of him if it bothers her so much?

Haakaa pumps are a godsend! Yes they look a bit weird on, but you quickly learn after having a baby that your dignity and pride goes out of the window - you'd think especially so after your fourth!

What is embarrassing is being stuck with a boring manchild who fucks off to Australia just after his child is born.

Reactions: 10
Just when you think he couldn't get any less supportive, now this?
I have a real soft spot for Jessie and don’t take to Alfie at all, but I think this is probably less likely to be anything to do with him having said something unpleasant, and more likely a general lingering paranoia on her part about doing anything he might find unappealing, because ultimately her faith in his attachment to her is, potentially with some justification, pretty low. If your sense of your relationship is that the other person has basically needed bribing and bargaining to keep around, you’re not going to feel blasé at the prospect of doing something you imagine might turn them off.

Reactions: 13
I have a real soft spot for Jessie and don’t take to Alfie at all, but I think this is probably less likely to be anything to do with him having said something unpleasant, and more likely a general lingering paranoia on her part about doing anything he might find unappealing, because ultimately her faith in his attachment to her is, potentially with some justification, pretty low. If your sense of your relationship is that the other person has basically needed bribing and bargaining to keep around, you’re not going to feel blasé at the prospect of doing something you imagine might turn them off.
Agreed, but also they have 4 kids and he's always saying on Instagram how much he loves her. I find it strange that Jessie seems to want all of her followers to dislike Alfie and see her as a martyr for staying with him.

Reactions: 6
Agreed, but also they have 4 kids and he's always saying on Instagram how much he loves her. I find it strange that Jessie seems to want all of her followers to dislike Alfie and see her as a martyr for staying with him.
Talk is cheap. He can say he loves her until the cows come home, the way he treats her suggests otherwise. I feel sorry for Jessie. She needed more help after the assault she suffered.

major insecurity, like the way she's always saying she "hopes" he is her boyfriend, she also didn't like him using the phrase "long-term partner" as she was worried he was using it as a pejorative, implying their relationship was incessant / unremitting / old, instead of, durable / persistent (like how most people use that term)

I’m kind of starting to believe the whole narrative of their dysfunctional relationship is just part of their “brand”! Very cynical of them (and of me to think so, I guess) but neither of them are mega talented so they need to pay the bills somehow. Jessie sees herself as the anti influencer, hipster type but she’s worked out that middle class feminist leaning, artsy mums like influencers too.and she’s cornered that market. The way they market their family is so icky to me. She has hardly any identity except being a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just seen on Jessies instagram thats she's been back in hospital with the baby, wonder what was wrong

Reactions: 1
Looks like baby might have an infection as he's got a cannula in.
yup looks like he’s had some antibiotics, poor bub. I hope Poundland Russell Brand is feeling a bit tit right now, or maybe he’s too busy balls deep down under.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
yup looks like he’s had some antibiotics, poor bub. I hope Poundland Russell Brand is feeling a bit tit right now, or maybe he’s too busy balls deep down under.
Brutal :ROFLMAO: she’s codependent as it is but regardless, the fact he has just left her on her own with a newborn and gallivanted to the other side of the world, during the most fragile time in a child’s life, is unforgivable. I’d be too embarrassed to admit it if I were her. Does she honestly think this behaviour is normal?! It’s not even like he could get home relatively easily if he had to. What if it’d been critical? Or heaven forbid, the baby didn’t make it? It’s actually put me off her massively, the fact she is so blatantly tolerating such disrespect and potentially influencing fans to do the same.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Brutal :ROFLMAO: she’s codependent as it is but regardless, the fact he has just left her on her own with a newborn and gallivanted to the other side of the world, during the most fragile time in a child’s life, is unforgivable. I’d be too embarrassed to admit it if I were her. Does she honestly think this behaviour is normal?! It’s not even like he could get home relatively easily if he had to. What if it’d been critical? Or heaven forbid, the baby didn’t make it? It’s actually put me off her massively, the fact she is so blatantly tolerating such disrespect and potentially influencing fans to do the same.
I don’t think it’s even a matter of tolerating it, it seems like she actively encouraged/persuaded Alfie to go - similar to how she mentioned that she paid for him to have a holiday in Portugal while they moved into a new flat because she thought it would be easier/more efficient without him. The sleeping around/hall pass deal thing obviously seems to be his own idea though

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.