Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So for £720 (if they were paying for MF) you can lose 6lb for the pleasure not selling it to me to be honest a PT would be cheaper and working out

Reactions: 13

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Just watched the appalling weigh in video. For a start, they didn’t show us their starting weight.....every weigh in they’ve made a complete fool of themselves, forgetting what their weight was, then unable to calculate their ‘loss’ They have been given a months worth of free food to review, supposedly a weight loss, live clean plan that Jane wants us to buy because she gets a percentage of the sales.......they stumble through it, we have no evidence they have lost an ounce, if they are so keen to lose weight, they should be monitoring their losses/gains much more closely than this! it’s utter nonsense, their stupidity is embarrassing! I‘m cringing for them both. She lost half a pound, Charlie wasn’t sure, was it 2lbs he’d lost? MF scored an own goal with these two muppets, if I’d ever thought of buying it, I definitely wouldn’t now!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The only mac chins should be allowed near is a big mac... it's like someone going and buying a leather briefcase for work, when they work for a call centre or something. Just unnecessary 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
That coat though 🙄 she only likes coats open because she can't fasten them up.

Sorry....a full pizza each?

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
I bet all the neighbours hate them, just some are too polite to say anything. She should try living next door to my neighbours who shout and laugh at absolutely everything like a pair of 12yr olds🙄 (they're in their 30s) slam their recycling bags nd bins about under my window all hours of the day/night...shout, laugh, blare the car radio and slam car doors at 6am and when they come home at 11... I'm in a semi, not even joined to them and can Still hear them being dicks. So it doesn't mean anything as someone else said. She could get someone much worse. It would be brilliant 😀
I'd say Jane is the neighbour from hell ..Victor Meldrew wouldn't have a look in with ole Janeykins ,the neighbour probably has a "life " something Jane wouldn't recognise if it hit her up the pork chops..

Amy wants to be the filling in a Charlie and Jane sandwich
Don't forget the Pickles..

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Apparently weigh in will be up tonight guyzzzzzz! Then she's taken the week off next week coz she's so bizyyyyy and needs to relax. She literally has no idea 🙄😂
Unless there are start and finish weights shown with each of them actually on the scales and before and after photos there is absolutely no point in vlogging it.

She will just lie as per....

monga

VIP Member
If you give me 1.99 I’ll tell you what I got from Aldi as well. The other tattlers will have to guess.
Someone in the comments said they rushed to join her patreon as soon as she said about the shopping haul .What kind of life are these people living:unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow

Griggsy39

I’ve just watched the weigh in video,did she really say she should give herself more credit for losing 0.5lb in a week?? Right,if I was serious about losing weight and was doing it in public I would literally work my arse off to be successful. She has no kids so isn’t having to eat family meals,which can be high calorie if you’re feeding growing children,works part time so has plenty of time to properly exercise,no social life so,no mates egging her on to out and get pissed etc. How is this not working for her? She might as well go “fuck it,I’m plump,so what?” and stop wasting her life trying to be slim. It’s so depressing.

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Why can she look after the neighbour and harp on like saint Jane about she would want someone to look after her family like that meanwhile Charlie’s mum is probably home some terrified and confused also why does she talk about older people in such a patronising manner and if her neighbour was my family I would be pretty pissed off to have her business talked about on youtube
Exactly what I thought - the audacity of it ! 😡

• Angry

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's going to be like Regina George was when she found out the protein actually packs on the weight 😂

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
I am catching up so I apologise if I have got this wrong but.......

Wayne and Waynetta are going to have protein shakes as snacks??????????????

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the weigh in video,did she really say she should give herself more credit for losing 0.5lb in a week?? Right,if I was serious about losing weight and was doing it in public I would literally work my arse off to be successful. She has no kids so isn’t having to eat family meals,which can be high calorie if you’re feeding growing children,works part time so has plenty of time to properly exercise,no social life so,no mates egging her on to out and get pissed etc. How is this not working for her? She might as well go “fuck it,I’m plump,so what?” and stop wasting her life trying to be slim. It’s so depressing.
Plump? You're too polite to be on here! :ROFLMAO: ;)

• Haha

hedgewitch

eating habits have gone right back to pre free food plan I see! a whole pizza each with crisps as a snack and then they wonder why they're bursting out of clothes incredible hulk style, the sight of Charlie spilling out of those daisy dukes will haunt me forever
eating habits have gone right back to pre free food plan I see! a whole pizza each with crisps as a snack and then they wonder why they're bursting out of clothes incredible hulk style, the sight of Charlie spilling out of those daisy dukes will haunt me forever
The sleeves on that green Mac thing are cutting off their circulation in her arms, how the hell can that be comfortable? She’ll soon go off whit when she realises that once she gets a jumper under there she won’t be able to reach her mouth.

Apologies for typos, I’m currently mobile but still outraged enough I need to share. 😂😂😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
manifesting 😂 😂 😂
so it starts with a mac pro and then moves on to what? size 10 beach body, country cottage, huge promotion to store manager at Tesco, modelling contract for the bean at jacamo boohoo and a huge team of Amy's below here making her a big profit each month.....

sure jan.png

• Haha

hedgewitch

1593065248012.png

Team Shirt? This is definitely going to be my insult of the week...

That Geoffrey Pickles is an old fucken woman .Sombody would need to shove his broom handle where the sun don't shine😖 and could you picture the two trotters glamping they wouldn't have a tent big enough unless they use Jane's knicker's:rolleyes:
Imagine them camping in a pair of her granny knickers only to wake up the next morning and find Pickles the pantie thief has struck over night and they're just laying there in their sleeping bags exposed to the elements.

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
I wonder was Jane a virgin when they met ,they're not very adventurous in the bedroom dept by the way they act .Has Jane ever mentioned being in a relationship before Charlie..
only with a club biscuit

• Haha
Reactions: 12

hedgewitch

She's pics of the big tubs of WHEY 😂 Miss Universe ( NABBA)better watch out ;)

She's disappointed guyzz after waiting months she's went to harvest her 🥔 and there's none in the bag😂
That’s ok, she won’t need them now if she’s gone high protein anyway.

Thought MF was full of protein! Isn’t that why they’re never hungry, it’s all the protein they’re eating?? Well, that and the large portions and snacks.....so what was growing in the bag??
I like the ‘protein is low in calories’ comment. 😂😂😂 nope I think she’ll find it has the same per gram as carbs. Fucking moron.

Why do people like her always think there’s some fucking magic trick no one is telling them about?? Just stop eating more than you need and eat more fruit & veg, you bloody idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
She wouldn’t be allowed to claim Carer’s Allowance if she lives so far away from his mum. I think to qualify you have to do 35 hrs a week caring for someone. She barely does 35 minutes a year! 🙄