Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't seem to go near the woman. That must be how she's got out of doing extra hours and weekends ,she must have told them she's Charlie's mum's carer:cautious:
I actually wouldn‘t put it past her to apply for flexible working, honestly she’s that hard faced and entitled. That’s disgusting if she‘s doing those hours based on Charlie’s Mother when she does duck all for her! I hope bloody Tesco are reading this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone I know is doing Essense which is very similar to what chins is doing (MLM perfume selling) this person feeds the world so much bullshit, tries to make everyone believe she is so much more successful than what she is. She reminds me of chins with her bragging that she's gonna buy a house, new car, live a comfortable life etc. Off the back of her glittering career 😏🙄🙄🙄 everyone rips the piss out of her as she was with Avon for about 8 years and still never managed to buy a house ..she's still spouting the same old bollocks... despite being one of their top sales leaders. It's all a complete load of tit whatever fraud scheme you join.
Don’t tell me, Avon was the best thing ever but after 8 years just wasn’t for her? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually wouldn‘t put it past her to apply for flexible working, honestly she’s that hard faced and entitled. That’s disgusting if she‘s doing those hours based on Charlie’s Mother when she does duck all for her! I hope bloody Tesco are reading this 😂
I bet she has she's absolutely disgraceful

Reactions: 5
I bet she's claiming carers allowance for her.. his mum wouldn't even know . Like someone said before you usually have to do the odd weekend or overtime how else would she be getting away with it ..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Don’t tell me, Avon was the best thing ever but after 8 years just wasn’t for her? 😂😂😂
She used to brag how much earned all the time.. I'd be sat there thinking I can earn that for sitting on my fat arse in an office for 4 days.. no begging involved 😆 she used to go on and on about buying a house (her obsession like chins) and yep 8 years later she's just about managed to blag herself a new build on a new estate... she just fails to mention it's a council house still. Nowt wrong with that of course, but she reminds me of chins so much it's unreal 🤣 she let's people make the assumption that her commission has got it for her! she's got a YouTube with just under 1k followers and thinks she's hit the big time. God she needs her own thread 🤣🤣🤣 she'd love gammon joint she's right up her alley🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
sex addiction treatment = show the clip of Charlie laid in bed droning on about the weather....it would take the wind out of anyones sails 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He really is the dullest man half alive! I honestly couldn’t bear him! If I had the misfortune to have to live with Charlie, I’d be wishing he’d get on his bike and cycle into the marina.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure that old girl upstairs must be a tattler she was at it again as soon as the gammon went live:LOL: she's trying to address her food issues guyzz she's so unkind to her body.She worries about her health all the time and her confidence in clothes is at an all time low . She's 27 now and she's not getting any younger so she really wants to sort herself out once and for all she's had enough:rolleyes: we'll believe it when we see it jane👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh the very thought of an amorous Charlie Bean...🤢🙈

By the time he got the words out suggesting it, you’d be 😴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder was Jane a virgin when they met ,they're not very adventurous in the bedroom dept by the way they act .Has Jane ever mentioned being in a relationship before Charlie..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder was Jane a virgin when they met ,they're not very adventurous in the bedroom dept by the way they act .Has Jane ever mentioned being in a relationship before Charlie..
only with a club biscuit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think she was about 18 maybe when they met? She does seem very childish around anything racy, yet uses a lot of innuendo.....very immature. But I think they both are.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's had girlfriends before I remember her saying about an ex of charlie's ,maybe she was .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.