Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I'd better watch out now. Give her a week & she'll be more jacked than I am....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course this will only last until she realises you can buy protein Mars bars then she’ll be on those instead. Because it is of curse the secret to weight loss she’s been looking for. It’s not as if it’s just a marketing ploy.... actually on second thoughts let her get ripped off, she’s been doing it to everyone else...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But I thought she loved all the high protein crap she’s been having why change it?

I wonder if she will get out the crystals she got and mentioned once never to be seen again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched the weigh in video,did she really say she should give herself more credit for losing 0.5lb in a week?? Right,if I was serious about losing weight and was doing it in public I would literally work my arse off to be successful. She has no kids so isn’t having to eat family meals,which can be high calorie if you’re feeding growing children,works part time so has plenty of time to properly exercise,no social life so,no mates egging her on to out and get pissed etc. How is this not working for her? She might as well go “duck it,I’m plump,so what?” and stop wasting her life trying to be slim. It’s so depressing.

Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched the weigh in video,did she really say she should give herself more credit for losing 0.5lb in a week?? Right,if I was serious about losing weight and was doing it in public I would literally work my arse off to be successful. She has no kids so isn’t having to eat family meals,which can be high calorie if you’re feeding growing children,works part time so has plenty of time to properly exercise,no social life so,no mates egging her on to out and get pissed etc. How is this not working for her? She might as well go “duck it,I’m plump,so what?” and stop wasting her life trying to be slim. It’s so depressing.
Plump? You're too polite to be on here! :ROFLMAO: ;)

• Haha
who thinks "oh I only lost half a pound eating a high protein diet but lets add more protein in" 😂 she'll be tagging grenade again soon on the beg for free bars, as soon as she saw fopps had some gifted a while ago she bought one and tagged them saying she couldn't wait to try the other flavours, they replied with something link glad you like them LOL it was soooo funny, never seen her with one since

• Haha
She likes Trek Bars now, said she's going to buy some in with the shopping. Translated means, 'can MF please send us some for free free' So fickle!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
who thinks "oh I only lost half a pound eating a high protein diet but lets add more protein in" 😂 she'll be tagging grenade again soon on the beg for free bars, as soon as she saw fopps had some gifted a while ago she bought one and tagged them saying she couldn't wait to try the other flavours, they replied with something link glad you like them LOL it was soooo funny, never seen her with one since
Has she actually seen the athletes these companies sponsor? They're at the top of their sport. Unless she's hoping she can be their first competitive eater..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can’t expect her body to perform miracles!!!

How does she imagine she’ll ever lose weight if she doesn’t do any exercise of any kind? Fasting, CC, MF now it’s a protein obsession.....she’ll never lose an ounce because she barely moves! Picking shopping in Tesco isn’t any kind of exercise, yes she’s walking but it’s at a slow pace! It’s hardly supermarket sweep.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
FLUMP ! comes to my mind , can you believe the comments under the video ...are we watching the same couple🤔
421457_247308305373539_546779596_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The poor girl just wants a quick fix it won’t be long until we see slim fast or juice plus if she did slim fast she could do an amazon swipe up affiliate link 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.