Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
eating habits have gone right back to pre free food plan I see! a whole pizza each with crisps as a snack and then they wonder why they're bursting out of clothes incredible hulk style, the sight of Charlie spilling out of those daisy dukes will haunt me forever
eating habits have gone right back to pre free food plan I see! a whole pizza each with crisps as a snack and then they wonder why they're bursting out of clothes incredible hulk style, the sight of Charlie spilling out of those daisy dukes will haunt me forever
The sleeves on that green Mac thing are cutting off their circulation in her arms, how the hell can that be comfortable? She’ll soon go off whit when she realises that once she gets a jumper under there she won’t be able to reach her mouth.

Apologies for typos, I’m currently mobile but still outraged enough I need to share. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't believe she's joined the NT at this point in time. We haven't been able to visit anywhere for the last 3 months and now we have to book if we want to go! I'm surprised she's paid for something when options are so limited. She already said that one she wants to go to visit is always booked up!
We have one really local to us and use it for dog walking usually, but now we have to book, that's not really an option because, well, who wants to book a dog walk, we'll just go somewhere else!
It doesn't make sense, she doesn't make sense. One week she mentions saving, the next week she's wasting money.
She only joined so she could go to the picnic have you guyzz learned nothing from her over the years .There's no way there would be a family gathering (especially involving food ) without the most important member not being there 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought this was her last week on MF or was that last week? I also thought she was starting on protien shakes this week.

I watched the MLM documentary, thank you for directimg us to it sorry I forgot your name. Shocking how just selling a bit of make up and perfume can be so damaging to a person.
A family member of mine did Forever Living a few years back and it was when I was social media. I must have posted something about my excema and I was dm'd all day long about what products they had that would cure it. I said I best not and just use my prescription like my GP told me to only to me messaged even more about the power of Aloe Vera gel. I also got another message not long after about becoming an agent and how much earning potential there was. I saw through this right away and shot them down nicely saying duck off, not interested, not got time, cant be arsed....DO ONE! But nicely as they were family. They then messaged back saying they weren't badgering me to join their team, they were just saying. Plus every other post on instagram and FB was about forever living and the benefits of Aloe Vera gel. They don't do it now but looking back it took over their life for a around a year.
There's others that I have been offered to buy from...Virgin Vie, Yves Ronche, Forever Living and the FM one our Janes doing. I just can't see why you would buy from them when A) you can get good make up from Boots, Superdrug and even Primark, B) Aloe Vera is and always been widely available in Holland and Barret and C) if I want a perfume I want it to last longer than a couple of hours, the FM ones scream fake to me. People would place a couple of orders to get stocked up on perfume at a knock down price but then what? How much perfume do people need?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The sleeves on that green Mac thing are cutting off their circulation in her arms, how the hell can that be comfortable? She’ll soon go off whit when she realises that once she gets a jumper under there she won’t be able to reach her mouth.

Apologies for typos, I’m currently mobile but still outraged enough I need to share. 😂😂😂
She'll resemble a short, dumpy, angry t-rex 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I mentioned, on an earlier thread, about Boohoo and the sweatshop in Leicester......no precautions taken re Covid-19 and work continued throughout lockdown! Not only clothes made under slave trade conditions, but could possibly be made by infected workers....🙈 That green coat?! its just a big blouse really! I thought it might have had a tie belt at least, but it just hangs open. It’s neither warm, waterproof or even showerproof, what’s its purpose? And pull and haul at it all you like, it’s definitely not baggy...quite the reverse! She never shows you anything properly, she pulls, wraps, open, closes...stand still and let us see the damn thing! And I wouldn’t have bought that 30p pizza! It was halfway out the box! Who’s hands had been on that before putting it back on the shelf?! But, yes, pizza and crisps back on the menu.....same old, same old at the Gammons
Someone ;) left a comment on Charlie's Insta telling him Boohoo have been dropped by some of the big chains for #slavetrade and it was deleted ,she still left the tags to Boohoo looking for a collab maybe they'll jump at the chance now saying they've been dropped by a lot of companies😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe she's joined the NT at this point in time. We haven't been able to visit anywhere for the last 3 months and now we have to book if we want to go! I'm surprised she's paid for something when options are so limited. She already said that one she wants to go to visit is always booked up!
We have one really local to us and use it for dog walking usually, but now we have to book, that's not really an option because, well, who wants to book a dog walk, we'll just go somewhere else!
It doesn't make sense, she doesn't make sense. One week she mentions saving, the next week she's wasting money.
My mums a member and pre covid she would go visit these places very regular with 2 of her friends who are also members. They love looking around the houses and love taking in the history of a place.
Some reason I cant imagine bean and chins appreciating the history behind something. All chins is interested in is a coffee shop and a toylut.

Jane thinks that a National Trust car sticker screams being an adult to her.

Please help me, we bought our first house last year and thought we were finally adults.....am I doing it all wrong??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Someone ;) left a comment on Charlie's Insta telling him Boohoo have been dropped by some of the big chains for #slavetrade and it was deleted ,she still left the tags to Boohoo looking for a collab maybe they'll jump at the chance now saying they've been dropped by a lot of companies😂
Yes, I think she was looking for a collab for Charlie.....can you imagine trying to draw out a description/opinion from daft boy? ‘Yeah, it’s noice.....em....yeah.....em....like.....yeah’ 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think his modelling days are numbered just going by the FM shoot he looked like he was watching the footie⚽

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why on earth is she getting a macbook? Is it because of her extensive media and publication career?

• Haha
I think his modelling days are numbered just going by the FM shoot he looked like he was watching the footie⚽
It reminded me of when people dangle a toy in front of a baby to get them to smile for their portrait. Although in Charlies case I expect it was a plate of sussidge cassirole... OR may be he just needed burping.

Why on earth is she getting a macbook? Is it because of her extensive media and publication career?
Give it a couple of days and she'll be all "Hiiiiiii Guyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzz does anyone know why my MaKBooKK doesn't have one of those squigly 'at fingies?"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Manifested.....no luv, just saved for and bought it like we all do when we want something.
Sick of hearing this manifested tit not just from her but some folk of work go on about it sometimes.
You could say I manifested my house and eventually got it last year....yeah we did have an idea the kind of house we wanted but it didn't just happen for us. We saved so hard for the deposit and worked many extra hours for our last £1.5k. Now I would just call that normal for people wanting to buy a house hardly manifested at all.

Right so as of now I am manifesting me as a size 10 in a bikini in the Maldives next summer. "If i manifest it I can have it." More like nahh hun if you save up and work hard at diet and exercise you will be able to get there.

Sorry just all so cringe 😂

Got the empty box off ebay 😆
Found it in the bin store at the flats, hence why its filtered to hide the teabag stains 😉

Because she's a high flying business women now, she can't just have any old laptop :ROFLMAO:
Oh dear god no! She will be on the apprentice next after having manifested her way there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Manifested.....no luv, just saved for and bought it like we all do when we want something.
Sick of hearing this manifested tit not just from her but some folk of work go on about it sometimes.
You could say I manifested my house and eventually got it last year....yeah we did have an idea the kind of house we wanted but it didn't just happen for us. We saved so hard for the deposit and worked many extra hours for our last £1.5k. Now I would just call that normal for people wanting to buy a house hardly manifested at all.

Right so as of now I am manifesting me as a size 10 in a bikini in the Maldives next summer. "If i manifest it I can have it." More like nahh hun if you save up and work hard at diet and exercise you will be able to get there.

Sorry just all so cringe 😂
Manifesting and all that shite is what MLM huns say to try and look superior and sell ‘the dream’ lol. There is a subreddit called AntiMLM and I feel like I am down a rabbit hole now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.