Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @lexiloo with 14 likes

Had to amend to fit, hope that's ok 😊

Original was:
Jane gammons #18 estee frauder - weight loss lies, pukka pies, abandoned charwees mum

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Love the title for the thread by the way and I wasn’t bragging about what I,ve got as I,ve literally worked me tits off for it 😂😂😂 over the years hence a double mastectomy. Was going for a recon but held back when I found out it was stage 4 so it’s chicken fillets or socks, whatever I can grab. What the duck am I rattling on about !!! Think she,s really showing her true colours at the mo. Selfish to the core, greedy as duck and a complete and utter control freak. Hope she reads this in bed tonight when she’s wearing her piss, club biscuit, tea stained Bon marche nightie, not that she,ll be bothered mind 🤣🤣🤣 Thanks for the welcome backs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Love the title for the thread by the way and I wasn’t bragging about what I,ve got as I,ve literally worked me tits off for it 😂😂😂 over the years hence a double mastectomy. Was going for a recon but held back when I found out it was stage 4 so it’s chicken fillets or socks, whatever I can grab. What the duck am I rattling on about !!! Think she,s really showing her true colours at the mo. Selfish to the core, greedy as duck and a complete and utter control freak. Hope she reads this in bed tonight when she’s wearing her piss, club biscuit, tea stained Bon marche nightie, not that she,ll be bothered mind 🤣🤣🤣 Thanks for the welcome backs xx
welcome back! Hope you’re doing ok. Missed your snark haha 🙂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.