Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am catching up so I apologise if I have got this wrong but.......

Wayne and Waynetta are going to have protein shakes as snacks??????????????

• Haha
Reactions: 13

They are... Jane doesn't want to feel hungry..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 no way she will have them as snacks she will wash the snacks down with her protein shakes 🤣🤣 club biscuits, packet of crisps, fridge raiders, Mars bar ice cream oh and a trekkkk bar all washed down with her protein shake - that’s more like the thing chins will do 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Muscle foods deffs looking to go into administration they've roped in another lardy arse big Dave ..(sophie and Dave) the male version of Jane :rolleyes: he'll deffs need industrial scales don't think he could even wipe his own arse..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Muscle foods deffs looking to go into administration they've roped in another lardy arse big Dave ..(sophie and Dave) the male version of Jane :rolleyes: he'll deffs need industrial scales don't think he could even wipe his own arse..
Just had a quick look, shouldn’t they have put ad in the title?! Think I’ve seen them come up as a suggestion but he looks very irritating!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just had a quick look, shouldn’t they have put ad in the title?! Think I’ve seen them come up as a suggestion but he looks very irritating!
I've only started watching them a few weeks ago. I keep waiting to hear truly scrumptious play everytime she appears she's so "sweet as candy" :rolleyes: and irritating ,he's just as bad ,she's seems to depend on her mum a lot . Did you see him salivating over the box it was like Xmas Morning just like the Gammons all his Christmases in one box..

Reactions: 3
I have just watched the big ole weigh in! Bloody hell! What an achievement! 3/4 of a blinking’ lb. I bet she hasn’t even lost it; she’s just jiggled around on the reinforced scales. Well ... what a porky pair!! It’s the emperor’s new clothes in weight loss form. It’s like weight loss, without the loss. Food. Food. Food. Snacks. Stodge. Horrid sweetener riddled fizzy dwinks. Soreeeeeeeeeeeen loaves by the bucket load. Pizzas. Carbs and more carbs. Pizzas. More Soreeeeeeeeeeeen loaves. More pizza. And then more carbs. Not a piece of fresh fruit in sight. They really have absolutely no idea whatsoever about what to eat to lose weight. A Tweck bar and a packet of moun’iin chips ain’t gonna help you!!!!!!! And then, just when it couldn’t get any worse, she has ordered the protein powder!!!! Fine for body builders; excellent for gym goers, and a great idea for someone perhaps struggling to put on weight and bulk up ..... but an absolute NO NO for a Gammons. And of course, she chose the chocolate one.
This pair are becoming more deluded by the day. But, my fwends, it’s hugely entertaining isn’t it! For some weird reason, I really enjoy watching this tit show, day in, day out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have just watched the big ole weigh in! Bloody hell! What an achievement! 3/4 of a blinking’ lb. I bet she hasn’t even lost it; she’s just jiggled around on the reinforced scales. Well ... what a porky pair!! It’s the emperor’s new clothes in weight loss form. It’s like weight loss, without the loss. It’s just weight! Food. Food. Food. Snacks. Stodge. Horrid sweetener riddled fizzy dwinks. Soreeeeeeeeeeeen loaves by the bucket load. Pizzas. Carbs and more carbs. Pizzas. More Soreeeeeeeeeeeen loaves. More pizza. And then more carbs. Not a piece of fresh fruit in sight. They really have absolutely no idea whatsoever about what to eat to lose weight. A Tweck bar and a packet of moun’iin chips ain’t gonna help you!!!!!!! And then, just when it couldn’t get any worse, she has ordered the protein powder!!!! Fine for body builders; excellent for gym goers, and a great idea for someone perhaps struggling to put on weight and bulk up ..... but an absolute NO NO for a Gammons. And of course, she chose the chocolate one.
This pair are becoming more deluded by the day. But, my fwends, it’s hugely entertaining isn’t it! For some weird reason, I really enjoy watching this tit show, day in, day out.
They've got no self control when it comes to food and I don't think Jane especially ever will..

I've only started watching them a few weeks ago. I keep waiting to hear truly scrumptious play everytime she appears she's so "sweet as candy" :rolleyes: and irritating ,he's just as bad ,she's seems to depend on her mum a lot . Did you see him salivating over the box it was like Xmas Morning just like the Gammons all his Christmases in one box..
I turned off when he pulled about 5 pizzas out of the box!!

I have just watched the big ole weigh in! Bloody hell! What an achievement! 3/4 of a blinking’ lb. I bet she hasn’t even lost it; she’s just jiggled around on the reinforced scales. Well ... what a porky pair!! It’s the emperor’s new clothes in weight loss form. It’s like weight loss, without the loss. Food. Food. Food. Snacks. Stodge. Horrid sweetener riddled fizzy dwinks. Soreeeeeeeeeeeen loaves by the bucket load. Pizzas. Carbs and more carbs. Pizzas. More Soreeeeeeeeeeeen loaves. More pizza. And then more carbs. Not a piece of fresh fruit in sight. They really have absolutely no idea whatsoever about what to eat to lose weight. A Tweck bar and a packet of moun’iin chips ain’t gonna help you!!!!!!! And then, just when it couldn’t get any worse, she has ordered the protein powder!!!! Fine for body builders; excellent for gym goers, and a great idea for someone perhaps struggling to put on weight and bulk up ..... but an absolute NO NO for a Gammons. And of course, she chose the chocolate one.
You’ve summed it up, the pair of them are bloody clueless! I’m the same it’s so entertaining I can’t stop watching 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Whilst I will never devalue Wayne and Waynetta, they from now on will be Tewdledee and Tewdledumber to me, can't decide which is which!

images.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Oh my gawd, I'm so glad I'm not the only person who noticed the uncanny likeness. When ever the subject of her and bean 'gettin it awn' comes up I just can't help thinking of Waynetta doing her sexy dance with the flake.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
oh jeez! they're another pair who baffle me as to why they have so many followers, beggy as they come! he's huge and getting bigger by the vlog yet claims to be always on a diet, building a home gym in the garage and has a "protein cupboard" in the new house, they'd get on well with the gammons for sure ;)

• Haha
Exactly. She was probably wearing most of her wardrobe for the first weigh in and her nightie for the last.

oh jeez! they're another pair who baffle me as to why they have so many followers, beggy as they come! he's huge and getting bigger by the vlog yet claims to be always on a diet, building a home gym in the garage and has a "protein cupboard" in the new house, they'd get on well with the gammons for sure ;)
Oooh I'm going to check them out. They seem right up my alley for shits & giggles.

*UPDATE* Urgh! no! Just looking at their thumbnails is enough to curdle my breakfast. Another couple with the 'first ever to drop a sprog' vibe. (I hate kids, Tattlers. Sorry to any parents....but yeah... there it is...lol).

Wooooooh. Back it up a minute. I thought the whole idea of getting protein powder was to stop her grazing? Yet she said she'd bulk ordered some of the pretzels from MF???? Of course to share with her Vegan sister in law, whose either a fat vegan because she eats tit like this or someone who wont be vegan for long because again, she eats tit like this......

Last edited:
  • Haha
I felt bad and know she reads here so just wanted to make her aware protein isn’t the quick fix I don’t understand her fear of feeling hungry but....
She's just not getting it, is she? Drinking your calories is a bad idea for anyone but for someone like Jane........Can I start the predicted weight gain ball rolling? I reckon by the end of the mumf she would have stacked on another 8 pound.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she just have 3 meals a day?! It really is that simple. Fill up at meal times and you won’t need to snack. I mean, call me old fashioned but...it works!
She’s gone from not caring about any macros to being obsessed with protein. She’s always looking for the latest fad diet.
She’s mentioned recently how calorie counting worked for her last year and the weight just dropped off of her ( not sure about that but... ) why doesn’t she just do that again if it was so successful? She says it wasn’t sustainable and she upped her calrees... speaks for itself doesn’t it, she started gaining weight, that is because you cannot have all the food you want! No pain, no gain as they say.
If you wanna lose weight, you gotta make some sacrifices and that means less food in general in her case and a lot more healthy food.
She’s making it so difficult for herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.