Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She’s sooooo busy yet has time to go and fanny about in primark 😂 you talk shite Chins! Too busy to see Bean’s mum, but plenty of time for shopping. What a brave soldier she is managing to go into primark despite her crippling anxiety only 2 months ago! Wish my anxiety and depression would disappear that easily 😉

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Beggars belief

VIP Member
It really doesn’t sit well with me that she is using her channel to lure in vulnerable people some that have maybe lost their jobs at this awful time or are not bright enough to understand how this perfume company works... they’ll spend what little money they have buying a starter kit and then what 🤷‍♀️ If they aren’t working (potential sales from colleagues) or don’t have many friends how are they going to Make any money?? She is really really changed... to be so selfish for her own gain is disgusting!!!
like others have so said so many times, she’s worked at Tesco for over 5 years, by now she could of worked her way up the ladder and be making some serious money! But no!! She wants to earn money sitting at home and exploiting people who don’t have much money them selves 😡 😤

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
bloody hell Jane, if either of you went missing don't let anyone use the wedding pictures as means of recognising you both.....no one ever would!!!

• Haha

hedgewitch

she sanitisers her hands after every order she packs guys so don't worry.......yet its just her touching them, in her flat, using the same packaging materials for all of them, one after the other......remind me of the need to do her hands after every parcel she packs??? unless its because her hands are so sticky from all the sweets she scoffs as she does them instead of adding them to the parcel, who the hell sends chews in this weather??? they'll be a gooey mess when they arrive
Well to be honest I was going to treat myself to some Jo Malone but you know what? Jo Malone doesn't put a Chupa Chups lolly in the parcel so Jo Malone can do one. I'm shocked and stunned that they haven't caught on to this brilliant marketing strategy. They should take a leaf out of Jane's book and learn to run their bizzniss properlee.

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
If that’s Charlie feeling energised, I’d hate to see him when he’s lethargic. What a carry on that weigh in video is! I howled when they were weighing themselves in complete darkness and daft boy said he couldn’t find the scales!! What a pair of idiots.....why can’t he put on a pair of pants if you can see a reflection? The thought of the two of them standing in that small place naked....🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I actually use to order a lot from muscle food ( for my son ) sports nutrition supplements etc like once a month for the last couple of years or so ... I have actually emailed head office to tell them I will no longer be using them due to them using Gammon to promote Live Clean and my son has also told his rugby mates to switch companies....I can understand them using large fitness accounts but Gammons is not a reputable source for fitness and nutrition.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
so when she could be out helping Charlies mum or working extra hours to save for the house deposit she's actually making mermaid tail shaped soap in her kitchen.....is she 8?

• Haha
  • Wow

Dolphingal

VIP Member
She's a massive sale on her perfumes guyzzz saturday 7-8 be sure to join her secret group to bag a bargain..
Fanny crack perfumes... Tuna, salmon, kipper kebab

Another thread suggestion Jane, stop being such an effing Gammon!
View attachment 177341
That's fuckin great!!! 🤣

I tell you what Janeychins..... I have a mum who is dying of alzheimers and it could be any day!! You deprive Charlie of his mum and you should be ashamed of yourself!! You get one shot at this shit and you fuck up your own existence pretty good.... Don't fuck anyone else's up!!! Lying Twunt

Stop lying cos THIS is where you're heading.... WITHOUT the slimned down transformation!!! You're a laughing stock and a liability...

She doesn't know when to stop talking utter shit does she????

Let's see how long this lasts.... 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bumblebea123

Awake in the night again, and just found this gem. I realize many of you will have already seen it. Jane trying on several grim charity shop items that even Katy-Jayne would have rejected as being too middle-aged! She's in total denial about her dress size (Charlie has to peel her out of a size 16 Primark number). I do think she's a little bit lighter than at present. Vlog filmed just over a year ago.

Credit to Jane for uploading it, if it had been me it would never have seen the light of day! ETA try on starts 9 mins in.
Oh, very sadly, I remember this! Wasn’t it before they went to Ibeeeeefffah?! Nothing fitted but there was much tugging and pulling at bits of material?! I’m struggling to get the toof chat out of my head. Roared with laughter at her being pwescwibed ‘Sensodyme’. As in, she’s been given ... toofpaste! My husband cracked a tooth really badly a couple of weeks ago and only just managed to get an appointment to fit a temporary solution and there’s Janeychins, apparently riddled with anxiety, popping in for a ‘bit of sensitivity and a clicky jaw’ in the middle of a bloody pandemic. If I were really nasty (which of course I am NOT 😂) I might be suggesting that the clicky jaw is down to the relentless chomping of tweck bars!! Or maybe it’s the Moun’iiiiiin chips that are being eaten by the bucket load.

It also made me laugh when she was obviously disappointed that her teeeeeff seem to be ok. She’s a person who seems to actually enjoy going to the doctor and dentist. I’m not sure what this affliction is called but she makes a moun’iiiin out of a molehill in every situation. She actually mentioned that she had been advised that if her wisdom teeffff were hurting, she would ‘ave to go to the ‘ospi’all’ to have them taken out. She seemed to be talking about this wistfully, almost willing it to happen. Reminded me of the time during vlogmas a couple of years ago when she had the poor old tired out gammon gallbladder removed at the tender age of 25. Bizarrely, she seemed to enjoy the process of going into ‘ospi’all’ and being looked after etc ... anyone remember all that softly softly talking because she was apparently so drugged up but not of course too drugged up to bother about filming etc etc ...

Oh my goodness me, I’ve gone off at a real tangent there ... such an easy thing to do when making these little observations!

• Haha
  • Heart

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Lol she bought a macbook and thinks she’s betty big baws.....Chins, I bought myself a macbook for Uni when I was 18. With my own money that I had earned working full time over the summer holidays (oh and then I worked 30hrs a week while studying full time). If you actually put in any hard work before now rather than working your pishy wee part time job then you could have bought it years ago 😂 just sayin! Her inability to buy one before has little to do with her scam pyramid scheme earnings and everything to do with her lazy bastardness hahaha.

• Haha

Here to hate

I know I've said it before but when her job is picking food orders, how does she manage to pick up so many incorrect products for herself?! Tesco must receive so many complaints about incorrect orders surely?!

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I think Jane needs to go back to slimming world in all seriousness. That’s the only time she seemed to be successful in losing weight. But then, she wouldn’t be able to eat her weight in pies 😉 I think she needs to be honest with herself - if she has a problem with food addiction, she needs to stick to a more rigid plan that makes her be strict with herself rather than the freedom that calorie counting gives her. She has absolutely no get up and go about her. ‘Omg i’m so busyyyyyy guyzzzzz’. Get a grip, Jane. Some of us work 40hours a week (albeit at home at the moment) and still manage to cook healthy dinners and lunches in advance. It doesn’t take long, it usually takes about half a day every second weekend to batch cook dinners to freeze for a fortnight. And before she starts with the fact that she has washing/cleaning to do, family to visit etc so doesn’t have time to cook, yeah Jane so do we all!!

I agree with everyone else - that weigh in video was an epic fail lol. Musclefood should be embarrassed working with them.

Reactions: 14

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
Bahahahaha! The only thing she's smashed this month is the free food from MF.

And what the chuff is going on that she has to bloody yawn all the time? She can't use the getting up early as an excuse, I get up at the same time to do a spinning session before I do a full day at work and I'm not constantly tired and yawning. Mind you, I'm not over weight and I eat food that fuels my body.....
I was going to,say the only thing she has smashed this month are a few paving slabs as she walked down the street but she never really walks anywhere 🤣 so maybe a few tiles on the floor at work

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14