Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think his modelling days are numbered just going by the FM shoot he looked like he was watching the footie⚽
What was this on? Can't see it on Gramho.

Manifesting and all that shite is what MLM huns say to try and look superior and sell ‘the dream’ lol. There is a subreddit called AntiMLM and I feel like I am down a rabbit hole now 😂
But normal people just call it saving up and i'll buy it when i can afford it.

eating habits have gone right back to pre free food plan I see! a whole pizza each with crisps as a snack and then they wonder why they're bursting out of clothes incredible hulk style, the sight of Charlie spilling out of those daisy dukes will haunt me forever
Did he keep them shorts? They looked awful. Charlie would suit shorts but them utility type ones, not hotpants! Was dying to ask in the comments if he was going to wash some cars and slide all over them in his hotpants 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed the filter she’s using on Instagram all the time called “cubbygraham”? Every time I see it I think it says “chubbygraham” 😂😂 how apt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Manifested.....no luv, just saved for and bought it like we all do when we want something.
Sick of hearing this manifested tit not just from her but some folk of work go on about it sometimes.
You could say I manifested my house and eventually got it last year....yeah we did have an idea the kind of house we wanted but it didn't just happen for us. We saved so hard for the deposit and worked many extra hours for our last £1.5k. Now I would just call that normal for people wanting to buy a house hardly manifested at all.

Right so as of now I am manifesting me as a size 10 in a bikini in the Maldives next summer. "If i manifest it I can have it." More like nahh hun if you save up and work hard at diet and exercise you will be able to get there.

Sorry just all so cringe 😂

Found it in the bin store at the flats, hence why its filtered to hide the teabag stains 😉

Oh dear god no! She will be on the apprentice next after having manifested her way there
She has no idea about manifesting & goal setting. She literally is all that is wrong with books like The Secret. She's one of these Hunzzz that read it & think they really don't have to do anything other than think about it, you don't have to put any work in and it just magically happens. You had an idea of what you wanted & worked towards your goal, that's actually a better grasp of what the whole thing is about, not the bollocks she spouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
eating habits have gone right back to pre free food plan I see! a whole pizza each with crisps as a snack and then they wonder why they're bursting out of clothes incredible hulk style, the sig
What was this on? Can't see it on Gramho.

But normal people just call it saving up and i'll buy it when i can afford it.

Did he keep them shorts? They looked awful. Charlie would suit shorts but them utility type ones, not hotpants! Was dying to ask in the comments if he was going to wash some cars and slide all over them in his hotpants 😂
He'll be installing a " General Lee " horn in the car next..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He'll be installing a " General Lee " horn in the car next..
Come on admit it, you'd have one.......I would.... Oooooh just been hit with a vision of Chubba chump trying to climb out the passenger window.......

• Haha
manifesting 😂 😂 😂
so it starts with a mac pro and then moves on to what? size 10 beach body, country cottage, huge promotion to store manager at Tesco, modelling contract for the bean at jacamo boohoo and a huge team of Amy's below here making her a big profit each month.....

sure jan.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
manifesting 😂 😂 😂
so it starts with a mac pro and then moves on to what? size 10 beach body, country cottage, huge promotion to store manager at Tesco, modelling contract for the bean at jacamo boohoo and a huge team of Amy's below here making her a big profit each month.....

View attachment 176803
Ha! you won't be laughing at the end of next week when Chins a has achieved all of the above and more.......*snort*

• Haha
Ha! you won't be laughing at the end of next week when Chins a has achieved all of the above and more.......*snort*
I deffo won't be laughing cause I'll be dead... I'll have been trampled to death by a flying porker if that happens 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nearly time for a new thread already girls, any suggestions? I’m not sure we’ll beat estee frauder this time 😂

• Haha
the lack of weigh in results is a piss take to all the gullible people who believed it was great and bought it themselves or were waiting to hear results before buying it, they got a months free food and stuffed their faces to excess bleating on how delicious it was and how full up they were yet can't even feed back results to all those asking, fat scammers!!

• Heart
  • Haha
im very surprised that she got a macbook...im guessing its second hand/refirbished because she is the biggest cheapskate...like she would buy a laptop that is approx £1k when you can go to currys and get a hp one for £299?

Reactions: 9
As she isnt the brightest its going to be hilarious watching her try to get to grips with a Macbook,
im very surprised that she got a macbook...im guessing its second hand/refirbished because she is the biggest cheapskate...like she would buy a laptop that is approx £1k when you can go to currys and get a hp one for £299?
If she has only used Windows computers before her getting to grips with a Mac is going to be hilarious

• Haha
Apparently weigh in will be up tonight guyzzzzzz! Then she's taken the week off next week coz she's so bizyyyyy and needs to relax. She literally has no idea 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Apparently weigh in will be up tonight guyzzzzzz! Then she's taken the week off next week coz she's so bizyyyyy and needs to relax. She literally has no idea 🙄😂
Unless there are start and finish weights shown with each of them actually on the scales and before and after photos there is absolutely no point in vlogging it.

She will just lie as per....

Unless there are start and finish weights shown with each of them actually on the scales and before and after photos there is absolutely no point in vlogging it.

She will just lie as per....
I know she talks utter pish. Even if she did lose anything she will have put it on with the amount of shite she has eaten since coming off musclefood although tbf she hardly followed musclefood properly. Bean deffo didn’t with his umpteen glasses of wine. If they were 100% serious about losing the chub, they would cut out alcohol (even temporarily while they lose weight) and not eat a full pizza for dinner! That pizza Chins had the other night was nearly 700 calories alone. And you know she wouldnt have cut her calories for the rest of the day to balance it out 🤪 bottom line is they aren’t serious about losing weight, they just went with musclefood for the free food and the payment they probs got for putting it on youtube.

As she isnt the brightest its going to be hilarious watching her try to get to grips with a Macbook,

If she has only used Windows computers before her getting to grips with a Mac is going to be hilarious
thats what i thought... its totally different at uni i used to borrow my best friends sometimes as back then and still now i always forget to take my laptop lead with me as we would do work at each others houses and i just could not get it. i much prefer windows.

• Heart
Thread suggestion

Jane Gammons #19- busy manifesting #girlboss

Can’t think of anything else 😂

Reactions: 5
thats what i thought... its totally different at uni i used to borrow my best friends sometimes as back then and still now i always forget to take my laptop lead with me as we would do work at each others houses and i just could not get it. i much prefer windows.
Whoops didnt mean to post that point twice!

I dont have one, my daughter has one for work, she is v tech savvy and it took her a good while to get used to the quirks of Mac, mind you its the commands that are so so different, I dont see myself as a dimwit with regards tech but I really struggled using hers one day so gave up and did what I needed to do when I got home.

I do hope she does updates on me and my Mac 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she showing off her new MacBook when there are so many people struggling right now? :rolleyes:

Remember on one of the MF deliveries they sent them 4 full size soreen loavs instead of the snack sizes? Hands up who thinks they troffed them all that week....🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

My thoughts were it was off Gumtree or someone was selling one at work.

the lack of weigh in results is a piss take to all the gullible people who believed it was great and bought it themselves or were waiting to hear results before buying it, they got a months free food and stuffed their faces to excess bleating on how delicious it was and how full up they were yet can't even feed back results to all those asking, fat scammers!!
Blowing smoke up MF's backside but didn't purchase another box with her own money but instead buys a 30p pizza 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.