Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"all hand packaged by me" woah calm down Esteé can you manage to stuff six bubble envelopes with cat pee perfume and a chuppa chup

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She knows as much about the law of attraction as she does diet & exercise. Also, it's generally good form to mention your source when you nick a quote or paragraph from someone else. Although it will take a bit more than a few words from Rhonda Byrne to convince me she's living the bleeping dream.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Filtered to f**k catfish again. This is how she reels in the likes of MF!

Not that I need to share this here, we ALL know but reality...

View attachment 169020
It's like the worst beer googles in the world 😂 pull the filtered photo after a few too many drinks and wake up next to that one ^^^^

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Filtered to f**k catfish again. This is how she reels in the likes of MF!

Not that I need to share this here, we ALL know but reality...

View attachment 169020
I was just about to say catfish! She’s unbelievable!

Jane must have had a troubled childhood or she's some sort of personality disorder ! there's something there behind the mask. I can't put my finger on ..
The way she craves attention I defo think it stems from her childhood! Maybe her mother never gave her free run of the treat drawer 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh christ she's had a whey protein delivery...She does realise that the 'bargain' she's got is only about 10 servings? Muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her Choclit protein powder has arrived guyzzz...
I know her game, she's going to use it to scupper Charlie's chance of weightloss. Didn't she mention it was the bean who liked shakes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.