Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Who joins National Trust when you can't have free access to it!!? She really thinks she's made it now she's a member!🍆

Not surprised that dishrag was reduced to a tenner...give it another week, they'll be giving them away!

Opened the wine to get it to room temperature! What an absolute idiot! :ROFLMAO: Oh and she's snacking on Walkers crisps, what happened to the protein snacks?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Does make me laugh when she says shes fussy with food! Really love? Really? You don't look like you're very fussy to me!

• Haha

hedgewitch

Notice she didn't show the £450 worth of orders she was quick to show the £140 last time ;)
£450 + Don't forget the PLUS. Ok, the plus is probably 72p.......

She's charging them £14.50 a bottle and flogging them on the buy/sell sites for £13 .I don't understand how's she achieving £450+ of sales when's she's hardly any engagement on her SM ,only about how excited some saddo is to see a top up shop:rolleyes: the rest I'm guessing are deleted...
She's selling them on a buy/sell site??? Just as we suspected then, she's buying them herself to stay in the game. Probably smashing the Not so Lean Bean's credit card on a weekly basis.

Ok, Not wishing to offend anyone as I know we're all different financially but do you honestly expect anyone who has to wait until next pay day to pay out 30 quid for a couple of knock off pongs ever to have owned the originals? Also if £30 is an extravagance then why would you even pay that??? Aldi and Primarni do some pretty good dupes for less than 10 quid.

Last edited:

Dolphingal

VIP Member
That’s been deleted as fast as she eats her meals it’s well gone 😂😂😂 you must be blocked 🤣🤣🤣
She doesn't like the truth being advertised... I'll just keep commenting. She had to sleep at some point

My god now she claiming it's down to fluctuating weight ,she's going to do a vid on it .She'll rope her subs into believing anything, she could sell snow to the Eskimos the same girl she's unreal. it's clear they haven't lost a lb between them🤥🐷
Yeah, cis she's a lying, bullshitting Twunt.... Dieting for 5yrs ➕ and no difference?? Fuck off Janeychins

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
How does Helen imagine she’s letting anyone down? She’s a housewife/part time Tesco worker who puts out the same stuff 10000000’s of other YouTubers do on her ‘Shannelll‘ food shops/the unthinkable/cherryz/speed cleans/watching her put her makeup on/talking rubbish in the car/eating/moaning about her weight loss/gain/gain/gain/loss/gain etc.......hands up who’ll remember her next week?

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
"all hand packaged by me" woah calm down Esteé can you manage to stuff six bubble envelopes with cat pee perfume and a chuppa chup

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She looks so much better with her hair down and a bit of make up on but I wish she’d tie her hair back when she’s cooking!
if I don’t put mine up then my hairs end up everywhere, poor hubby ends up with them in his sandwiches for work 🙈😂

This has really tickled me, it wouldn’t surprise me if she was. I bet their sex life is boring as fuck. Jane is defo a pull my nightie down when you’ve finished type of girl 😂
Could you picture her on top 😂 the wind would well and truly be knocked out of the bean😩

• Haha
  • Sick

Disneylover

VIP Member
ah well it was a nice chuckle after my evening at work. Got home just before 2am and watched the video. God they cant even add up theirs losses! For how much the "plan" costs,she only lost 6lb. She could have done that just by buying a normal food shop for the 2 of them for a hell of alot less money! She did look abit jealous of Charlie losing so much more then her😄
I love how she tries to look happy for him, she pulls a certain face it looks like she doesn’t know whether she’s got the shits or the heartburn 🤣🤣 either way she’s bloody fuming 😂

She had so much highlighter on in that vlog she looked like the bloody tinman!!! Less is more Gammons.... less is more!
I noticed that! She also had the camera super high too, just for a change 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

hedgewitch

Well if she’s taken the decision of deliberately capping her own growth based on the comments on here, I’d say that’s a job well done Tattlers and we all deserve a pat on the back. 😂😂😂 *sniff sniff* oooh what’s that I smell? Is it victory?

• Haha

hedgewitch

Someone in the comments said they rushed to join her patreon as soon as she said about the shopping haul .What kind of life are these people living:unsure:
Why would you do that? They do realise they could just sit out side Aldi & watch complete strangers unpack their trolley into the car for nothing?

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She doesn't like the truth being advertised... I'll just keep commenting. She had to sleep at some point

Yeah, cis she's a lying, bullshitting Twunt.... Dieting for 5yrs ➕ and no difference?? Fuck off Janeychins
They're looking rounder than ever, even daft boy couldn't look straight at the camera when she was spilling her lies his body language spoke volumes :cautious:

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I'm amazed she went to the dentist just for a checkup and clean! This is the person who, only a few weeks ago, almost had a breakdown over the pandemic that IS STILL HERE, despite things starting to open up again. Just incredible.
The dentist is probably one of the 'services' that invades your private space the most, it's unavoidable!
Last year, she had her first appointment for over 10 years, I'm sure she could have waited a bit longer this time. Obviously, it's completely up to her, it's the mixed messages she sends out that baffle me!

Reactions: 11

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Yes, her anxiety over this virus is over....it took an entire week. Not that was worried about herself, good, kind, honest Jane was worried about everybody else and was forgetting herself. And I know that to be true, she said it herself.

The upstairs neighbour 😆 remember when she was making roacky road or SUMMINK and was smashing biscuits on the side with a rolling pin then between bangs she goes on about her neighbour upstairs had just started banging again 😆 and I’m thinking yeah probably banging to tell you to shut up banging the fucking side with a rolling pin then her mask slipped and you saw how bitchy she is. Think it was vlog mas?

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
You’re spot on with everything here! Clicky jaw defo down to gorging on food all day! I agree she loves anything medical, I personally wouldn’t be going to the dentist right now unless I really needed to, as you say her anxiety is supposed to be awful, when it bloody suits! It’s just typical of an attention seeker, loves the attention of going to the doctors etc. Oh god how can we forget the gallbladder voice, that was an absolute classic 🤣🤣
Maybe she's got MUNCHausen by Proxy...killing Charlie with food 😬:ROFLMAO:

Why would you do that? They do realise they could just sit out side Aldi & watch complete strangers unpack their trolley into the car for nothing?
#Janespottin :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

JDo777

In the early hours of this morning I was SO bored and my insomniac daze got the better of me, I came across a vlogg posted on 15 August 2018, where she clearly stated that she doesn’t work weekends & especially Saturdays so they can be there for Charlie’s Mum...errr wasn’t she bleaching her feckin postage stamp size of a patio last weekend rather than being there for Charlie’s Mum? DESPICABLE! All the drama & “stress” is over so that poor woman doesn’t get a mention now!

• Wow
  • Angry