Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
the face of a caring daughter in law who will sort some bits out for Charlies mum "when she has time" as she sits on her arse doing nothing!!! they should be ashamed of themselves! TWATS

jane.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
I saw the food box Sean's catering or something it must have been gifted she tagged him loads on it

Charlie's still guzzling the wine all within his calories of course ...but not within the recommended unit per day I'm assuming
Poor Charlie’s bad day consists of the wine cork going in the bottle. I expect your mums bad day was a lot worse Charlie!! Ever think about that mate?

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
last week - "im not the type of person to do nothing, I like to keep busy"
today - "im having an afternoon of doing nothing"
then she wonders why we call her out.........

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
The old girl upstairs must be a tattler she's not for giving up until the two porkers are gone 😂 she must be spacehopping on a cannon ball

They must be ready to tune into Dogging Tales on Ch4 ..I watched a bit of it last week and the two porkers wouldn't look out of place at all ... I had to look closely at one of the doggers bathrooms to make sure it wasn't Jane putting on the fishnets..same physique 🐷👀

Last edited:
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
eating habits have gone right back to pre free food plan I see! a whole pizza each with crisps as a snack and then they wonder why they're bursting out of clothes incredible hulk style, the sight of Charlie spilling out of those daisy dukes will haunt me forever

• Haha

JDo777

On her Instagram she’s basically dissing her supposedly beloved Muscle Food plan, I have NEVER known anyone contradict themselves so much...”she doesn’t want to have her breakfast then a packet of 79 calorie crisps and then something else and then something else“, that’s why she’s pursuing the protein shite ...why does she think she doesn’t have a choice? She can simply choose not to have a meal, a snack and another meal all in a 3.5 hour space of time, JANE YOU DO NOT HAVE TO EAT ALL THE TIME IT’S NOT COMPULSORY! The two things she’s gained whilst on Muscle Food is weight, (one weigh in in 3 weeks eh Janeychins) and an increase in her bank balance because she’s had a month off paying for huge food hauls!

lexiloo

VIP Member
who thinks "oh I only lost half a pound eating a high protein diet but lets add more protein in" 😂 she'll be tagging grenade again soon on the beg for free bars, as soon as she saw fopps had some gifted a while ago she bought one and tagged them saying she couldn't wait to try the other flavours, they replied with something link glad you like them LOL it was soooo funny, never seen her with one since

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Emperortooco

VIP Member
If she went any slower she'd stop. She can't sleep because she's afraid to miss a comment on tattle that was the cause of her so called breakdown IMO not fear of the virus at all.
But yet she says she,s not bothered by these comments, so what the fuck is she going on about them for? .....I know another month on the sick is looming and she wants people to pity her, “poor Janie”. Manipulating narcissist

View attachment 162588

Team Shirt? This is definitely going to be my insult of the week...

Imagine them camping in a pair of her granny knickers only to wake up the next morning and find Pickles the pantie thief has struck over night and they're just laying there in their sleeping bags exposed to the elements.
That is going to be my phrase now “ stop being such a fucking Gammon” love it !

• Haha

JDo777

Chins ya should’ve got the 18 in that awful coat, it’s skin tight on your arms!

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
She’s very naive if she thinks moving to a house gets rid of problem neighbours! Has she ever watched neighbours from hell? If they buy a terraced house, in a street they’ll be surrounded by potential problem neighbours! And why does she assume it’s her upstairs neighbour that is the problem, maybe the neighbour thinks they are the problem and her noise is in retaliation to theirs! I mean, that pair just walking around the flat is enough to create noise, I should think.

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
Fanny crack perfumes... Tuna, salmon, kipper kebab

That's fuckin great!!! 🤣

I tell you what Janeychins..... I have a mum who is dying of alzheimers and it could be any day!! You deprive Charlie of his mum and you should be ashamed of yourself!! You get one shot at this shit and you fuck up your own existence pretty good.... Don't fuck anyone else's up!!! Lying Twunt

Stop lying cos THIS is where you're heading.... WITHOUT the slimned down transformation!!! You're a laughing stock and a liability...

She doesn't know when to stop talking utter shit does she????

Let's see how long this lasts.... 🙄
That’s been deleted as fast as she eats her meals it’s well gone 😂😂😂 you must be blocked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
So four weeks on the fucking trot they‘ve had to sit there and work out their losses, if there is an actual loss, bloody write it down you pairs of knobs. How funny they weighed on camera at the end but not at the start, that’s totally pointless as it proves nothing 🤔. Also, £12 per person per day!! As if she would pay for that out of her own pocket, she’s such a twat

• Haha
  • Heart

hedgewitch

S'up, Tattle homies!!!! So there I was this morning doing my first workout of the day in my fully equipped home gym. Yep being an angry troll pays well, No poundshop exercise ball and knock off resistance band for me! When I noticed her stinks page has been made private again. Another illegal raffle perhaps?? I'm now off to check out the weigh in vlog........

Sweet baby cheesus and all the little awfuls. Just 3 minutes of skim watching and I just can't with the inability to check these figures and work the calculations out before hand. And she's been on this diet shit since like 1983 or summat and she's only just realised weight fluctuates? (although i'm sure she'll use that to excuse away gaining stones rather than a couple of pound). Why does she find it so hard to be honest about anything??? It's not difficult. A clear weigh in at the start and a clear weigh in at the end. Also if my BMI was the same as her's I wouldn't be fannying around with all these fad diets I would be getting myself a proper trainer to sort my fitness and nutrition out because the way she is going she really is in danger of not making it to 40. Ok I know BMI isn't the most accurate and muscle mass throws it out but lets face it, she doesn't have any of that to worry about. Chins you really bring out the worst in me.....I'm away to realign my chakras......

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
My god now she claiming it's down to fluctuating weight ,she's going to do a vid on it .She'll rope her subs into believing anything, she could sell snow to the Eskimos the same girl she's unreal. it's clear they haven't lost a lb between them🤥🐷

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
I clearly spend far too much time thinking about the Gammons but as someone who has had many cruises over the last 8-9 years I found myself puzzling about how the Gammons would deal with food available 24/7.

1st full day (at sea)

7am. Knock at door, receive breakfast ordered by leaving a card on door before 2am same day.
Enjoy Danish pastries, cereal, toast, jam. Save ordered bananas in case you get hungry later in the day.

9am Second breakfast in the buffet restuarant. Full English or waffles, maple syrup and whipped cream or both (that is after having a rekkie of all that is on offer including many heathy choices).

10am-12pm on deck, by pool, sleeping off two breakfasts.

12-2pm lunch in buffet restaurant. Quick rekkie to see all the cosmopolitan and healthy choices available. Select a few slices of pizza and a mound of chips followed by cake, corrected cakes!

2-4pm back on deck for a snooze. 3pm awoken by smell of frying onions. Do you fancy a burger Chawlie? Do bears shit in the woods!

4-5pm Afternoon tea, scones, sammichies, CAKE!

6.30-8-30pm 4 course dinner, small portions in the main restaurants, shall we go to the buffet Chawlie?

10pm cuppa tea in the buffet restaurant with giant cookie, those burgers gets look good Chawlie!

11pm check room service menu, free but after midnight a service charge applys. Chawlie do you want cheese and biscuits or choklit fudge cake and ice cream? We'll have cheese today, fudge cake tomorrow.

12pm, Jane has removed her make up and cleaned her teeth. Chawlie looks at the hem of her nightie and raised his eyebrows.

Jane

0509c53f1d7c946576209865fb3254a2bb14f4-wm.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

hedgewitch

she's on her scents stories almost begging for recruits, she said she's "desperate" to grow her team as she needs help.......needs help? surely she would be the one helping the newbies out? what does she need help with? she's an odd one for sure and if she's advertising on local selling sites thats usually against most MLM company rules anyway. She also said she has one man on her team......bets on its geoff!!!
Ew......Do you think his packages come with a sprinkling of pickle dust?

What in gods name is that bloody pamper pack all about? Milk Fucking Tray??? I bet the top layer is missing.....

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Apparently weigh in will be up tonight guyzzzzzz! Then she's taken the week off next week coz she's so bizyyyyy and needs to relax. She literally has no idea 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
how can she need "filling up" when she never once stops scoffing stodgy, sugary, carbie meals and snacks all the time?? she needs to be a competitive eater with the capacity she has, never mind man V food, its.......in the battle of Jane v's food.....jane won! and by that I mean she face planted everything, hoovered up every last crumb, licked her fingers clean and shouted for desert! what a joke for weight loss and calorie counting, she needs charging with fraud ;)

• Haha