Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
So now the shopping hauls have been saved for the poor paying members (imagine paying to see such exclusivity!!) we now only see her food when she's 'prepping', I use the word very lighty! But what it does show is that despite them 'absolutely loving' the live clean plan and saying they are going to eat more protein, look into macros, they have gone straight back to their old way of eating, i.e pizza and crisps!
The moment has gone for the weigh in, we're almost another week down now and they haven't even bothered to update. I suppose it doesn't even matter now, she's sold all that she going to sell to her followers and reaped the rewards, so who cares what she weighs... Jane clearly doesn't!
Well, you know how she always says her weight doesn't define her, she right, it really doesn't! It doesn't actually matter what she weighs, or more to the point, what she tells us she weighs, she looks exactly the same, we can see she hasn't lost weight!
She's too busy 'coaching' (ha, coaching, she only been doing FM herself for 2 minutes, yet she is coaching others. I pity them) to worry about vlogging now. In fact she's exhausted, she's so busy! I must say, exhausted wasn't a word that entered into my vocabulary when I was her age, because I was young and fit and I was working (and playing) bloody hard too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
That 'over sized' T shirt that Chins said was massive, fit the bean perfectly. She still said it was big when he put it on! No Chins, that how clothes should fit!
Don't think they spent long at the beans Mums house on Sunday. She said they ate whatever for lunch and then took their snacks with them and then ate their dinner when they got home. Doesn't leave much of a window for visiting as it such a long way away ;)

• Haha
I’m a bit baffled by Abs comment underneath Amy’s
about needing a break after working through all of it ......
( coughs ) so the stressed out, ...week off sick, .... Charlie tell everybody how stressed I am .... didn’t happen... jeez these morons have short memories

• Haha

hedgewitch

I can never understand why she wears sports gear when she has no intention of exercising. Yes I get that for the most part it's comfortable, so is a leotard but you wouldn't see me wearing one to do my grocery shopping in Tesco because I would look ridiculous. As does she. Also I bet you a weeks worth of MF that when she bends over you can see her fong.

So now the shopping hauls have been saved for the poor paying members (imagine paying to see such exclusivity!!) we now only see her food when she's 'prepping', I use the word very lighty! But what it does show is that despite them 'absolutely loving' the live clean plan and saying they are going to eat more protein, look into macros, they have gone straight back to their old way of eating, i.e pizza and crisps!
The moment has gone for the weigh in, we're almost another week down now and they haven't even bothered to update. I suppose it doesn't even matter now, she's sold all that she going to sell to her followers and reaped the rewards, so who cares what she weighs... Jane clearly doesn't!
Well, you know how she always says her weight doesn't define her, she right, it really doesn't! It doesn't actually matter what she weighs, or more to the point, what she tells us she weighs, she looks exactly the same, we can see she hasn't lost weight!
She's too busy 'coaching' (ha, coaching, she only been doing FM herself for 2 minutes, yet she is coaching others. I pity them) to worry about vlogging now. In fact she's exhausted, she's so busy! I must say, exhausted wasn't a word that entered into my vocabulary when I was her age, because I was young and fit and I was working (and playing) bloody hard too!
I've got half way in skim watching and I just can't do any more. I'm done. Joins the National Trust but isn't interested in the houses........Nope, who needs to be interested in social history when the coffee shops are open.....Seriously this woman is the reason Jesus wept. But I am pleased Wobble chops took my suggestion on board and treated the Bean to about £7.50 worth of items out of her vast profit. That surely evens the scale now she has her MacBook.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ciechoslava

Wouldnt surprise me if she ordered the macbook to take a picture and will return it back to the shop tomorrow 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Hi :) I really know nothing about Jane gammons. I just saw her thread on here and started reading a little. I know absolutely nothing about her. From what I've read doesn't seem like a great person.

How does she afford to live, like where does their money come from they live on.
His money too, does he have a job.

I've seen mentioned several times here I think that she is a part time packer for tesco picks out peoples orders. A while ago she kept ringing in sick.

Surely being a part time packer isn't enough to live on. I worked in a big supermarket for a while full time. I would like to ask where does her money come from. Does her guy have a job enough to live on.
I don't see just how being part time would be enough to pay for everything

Correct if I'm wrong about anything.
I know absolutely nothing at all about her.
Apart from I think she is a part time packer for tesco.
you're right about her being a part time picker for Tesco, she even cut her hours further to focus on youtube, Charlie works full time for some sort of electrical retailer I believe, seems he is off the shop floor though in a middle management role, id say not great pay if I had to guess.

she would have you believe its all down to her running her own business and having a successful youtube career but that's a load of bull, its down to being tighter than two coats of paint yet accepting any freebie going and always on the beg for more, classic case of champagne lifestyle (or so she seems to think) on a lemonade budget ;)

Marj24

VIP Member
Still half heartedly working myself through Jane's last live, yawn! Just got to her flogging her secret group. Adding my dislike of Gammons is NOT down to fat shaming. It's the constant lying and misinformation she puts out.

trying calorie counting, ok. State this is what you are doing, state you are NOT an expert. Direct your subscribers to a reputable resourse.

Jane even 'scrubs up' well. If she made an effort, ie if she can't be bothered with make up, wear her hair down. If she wants to pull her hair back make at least a minimum effort with foundation, eyeliner and lipstick 💄

Maybe I am old fashioned (old enough to be her mum). I think it is disrespectful to her subscribers to appear in a vlog less groomed than I would answer the door to the Ocado delivery driver.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
5 years dieting shows just how little will power she has, how much she is obsessed with food and how little knowledge she has about nutrition, food and exercise. If Jane really wanted it, she would of done it by now.

They will never afford a house in the area they want, east Sussex prices are ridiculous. There best bet was to move to a more affordable area but with Charlie working in London and already doing a big commute they've fucked themselves over because they'll never be able to move close to London. Charlie is better off finding a new job in a cheaper area, they both drive and Jane could even get a new full time job to help the mortgage application.

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She said in the vlog that charlie needs a week off. Yes he does, a week off to maybe go stay with his mum for a few days or the whole week.
Charlie wouldn’t be allowed! Jane wouldn‘t cope without him......they have to be together at all times outside of work, regardless of his mums situation. She does seem to be quite frail according to Jane

• Sad

JDo777

View attachment 167238

Just been looking at Jane on Gramho, not saying this to be mean, this is legitimately something Jane should get checked out.

Currently showing as 3 hours ago, scroll to the picture of her hand and look at her knuckles. Dark knuckles like this can be a sign of pre-diabetes.
You mean like this....I thought exactly the same!

Attachments

• Wow

hedgewitch

you’d think she’d sent her fat friend to say she wasn’t coming......just watching an old vlog from 10 months ago, Jane is giving her advice and ‘tips on CC and fasting....she’s been doing it for 8 weeks and right at the beginning openly admits she doesn’t know what she’s talking about 🙄 she was inspired by.........................HELEN. Well, you would be wouldn’t you?
I watched the same vlog yesterday! The funny thing is, even 10 months on she still knows fuck all about callree counting, and fastinn. She's literally increased her knowledge by zero. I cringe when I look at my SM posts from when I started but I leave them up because you can see the changes and the knowledge growth over the years & I'm STILL learning. You don't get any of that with Jane, it really is just like watching the same video on repeat. Also the "I'm still learning guyyyyyyys" shyte all the time. FFS woman you've been at this for 5 years you should be able to speak about the subject confidently within your own experiences. Still learning and not achieving are two very different things. What is it they say? "The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result" or as Ricky Gervais put it (and I fucking love this quote)

“Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others.
The same applies when you are stupid.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
What a pair, talking about what they’re going to do today (on last nights live) here’s an idea, go and visit your poorly Mother, Charlie!! Why haven’t they formed a bubble with her?! I know she’s vulnerable/high risk (The guidelines do state that you can help someone vulnerable if they’re alone) go and sit with her from a distance, take her some food, anything to brighten the woman’s day up. These two are a right pair of shithouses! Jane will probably read here now and chuck it in on the vlog saying they saw her 🙄

• Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I can't believe she's joined the NT at this point in time. We haven't been able to visit anywhere for the last 3 months and now we have to book if we want to go! I'm surprised she's paid for something when options are so limited. She already said that one she wants to go to visit is always booked up!
We have one really local to us and use it for dog walking usually, but now we have to book, that's not really an option because, well, who wants to book a dog walk, we'll just go somewhere else!
It doesn't make sense, she doesn't make sense. One week she mentions saving, the next week she's wasting money.

• Haha

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
I didn’t see Helen get a lot of hate at all. Did she really believe that she could upload on YouTube and only get 100% positive comments ? I think there must be something else behind it. Either something in real life to do with Jared maybe a Mum at school finding her account. Or someone mentioned how she shouldn't share her kids private life all over the internet . I personally think it has something to do with her weight . Must be hard to bang on about diets while getting bigger and bigger.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I watched a documentary on bbc iplayer last night about MLM’s 🤢 it was pretty interesting, maybe Chins should give it a watch and educate herself! I don’t know if anyone follows indigoolivia on insta, she used to have a youtube channel as well, she was a SW consultant before she had her baby. Anyway, every single day she is on her instagram peddling FM World and trying to recruit people to her team. It’s actually pretty desperate and reeeeeeeeally annoying so I had to unfollow. I guarantee Chins will be getting desperate like her pretty soon haha

Marj24

VIP Member
I guess I am not alone in wondering how Jane 'tighter than a ducks arse' Gammons is getting away with flogging goods that are way beyond what she would pay herself. She even admits that she buys 'fragrances' at Poundland. She described FM packaging as 'cheap'. Way to sell your product, why not understated or stylishly minimal? Cheap! Sell, sell, sell girl! She tried to flog a £17 FM foundation on a recent vlog. Never in a million years would she pay more than £5-6! She then showed her £1 palettes from the poundshop.

The gammonettes are beyond gullible but I suspect some are shelling out their hard earned money to keep a connection with someone who doesn't deserve it :mad:

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
If she is still selling the copy perfumes by Christmas I will do a face reveal lol . So many people start these pyramid schemes and start of by telling everyone they are racking it in. It will fizzle out in a few weeks if not months.

Disneylover

VIP Member
She looks so much better with her hair down and a bit of make up on but I wish she’d tie her hair back when she’s cooking!
if I don’t put mine up then my hairs end up everywhere, poor hubby ends up with them in his sandwiches for work 🙈😂

I wonder was Jane a virgin when they met ,they're not very adventurous in the bedroom dept by the way they act .Has Jane ever mentioned being in a relationship before Charlie..
This has really tickled me, it wouldn’t surprise me if she was. I bet their sex life is boring as fuck. Jane is defo a pull my nightie down when you’ve finished type of girl 😂

• Haha
  • Wow