Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
It was me!!! It stopped at abandoned because there was too many words. And i thought the mum bit was important.

Can admin ammend it?
Was the word pukka never there Lexi thought admin removed it 😂 we were wondering why they would have done that 🤪

Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
it was only changed a little bit to fit and pukka was there for sure, its fine im just baffled as to why
Why would they change that I've seen one's with minge in the title what's wrong with Pukka :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 1

hedgewitch

RE the whole MLM scam I rate this womans you tube, she is on a mission to call these scammers out!

Is American and their scammers are a different leel but she is on the money on this, and some of the bullshite is scary!!!

I LOVE her! I only discovered her a couple of days ago so I'm working my way through. I can't wait for her to do FM.

ladymary

Hi :) I really know nothing about Jane gammons. I just saw her thread on here and started reading a little. I know absolutely nothing about her. From what I've read doesn't seem like a great person.

How does she afford to live, like where does their money come from they live on.
His money too, does he have a job.

I've seen mentioned several times here I think that she is a part time packer for tesco picks out peoples orders. A while ago she kept ringing in sick.

Surely being a part time packer isn't enough to live on. I worked in a big supermarket for a while full time. I would like to ask where does her money come from. Does her guy have a job enough to live on.
I don't see just how being part time would be enough to pay for everything

Correct if I'm wrong about anything.
I know absolutely nothing at all about her.
Apart from I think she is a part time packer for tesco.