Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Ok my fellow tatters I have a confession to make and I hope you do not think bad of me . I contacted Tesco’s after her bragging about getting food and slagging customers etc I was so fucking angry at her gloating at getting food and bad mouthing customers etc on her 4 hour shift .... they got back to me Sunday and said the complaint had been passed to her manager... coincidence ?

You may think I am an arsehole for doing it but hey

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
So let me get this straight... she had patreon which is a pound a month, we are in the middle of a health crisis, hundreds of people dying a day, people losing their jobs or at best losing a percentage of their wage and this greedy mare is opening up a subscription service double the previous price “to give something back”?????

She really has not grasped the art of giving has she?

I am speechless and absolutely disgusted that anyone at a time like this would even consider doing something like this to line their own pockets.

Well Jane you have actually stunned me! Your family must be so proud!

What a disgraceful excuse for a human being 😡

Reactions: 21

Areyouforreal

Furious with this pait of gormless twats!!! No medical professional is trained for this situation. My brother works on ICU ward and never in his career has he witnessed such devastion, telling family they can't be with loved one's even though its their final hours. Having to inform family after family that there loved one has passed away over the phone, so then having to try comfort them before moving onto the next telephone call to a poor family who havent seen their loved one for over a week and now to be told they have died. It devasting for the staff aswell as all the famalies. And all this lazy bitch had to do is walk around a supermarket for 4 hours a day, only one of them hours the storenis open to public!!
My brother has a pregnant wife at home, and also has a 1 year old running around but he has had to move out of the family home to protect them from this virus, how do you think that feels for him and his wife and son?
Never in my life have I been so furious with one person, will be informing tesco of her and situation asap amd also to hmrc as don't believe she is paying correct taxes and so on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

lexiloo

VIP Member
ive never known anyones face increase at the rate Janes does! rocking the angry bird look ;)

jane.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Yashlions

VIP Member
Jane has a job .. some people will loose theirs

Jane has access to food .. some people don’t

Jane is very selfish ... some people are not

Jane has a roof over her head ... some people might loose theirs

Jane is greedy ... others are helping others even tho they are struggling

Jane if you are reading this (you are I know ) do us all a favour and get off your massive arse and pull your finger out like everyone has too !
Put the pies 🥧 down and man up !!!

• Heart
Can you imagine her off work then going on daily for her top up shops. They will all think she’s a selfish bitch. You have people working frontline, people volunteering their time to help, people proud to be able to make a difference in keeping the country going and then you have Jane. Can’t handle a couple of hours a day to do her part. Imagine if they have children “Mum what were you doing during the Coronavirus pandemic.” Well I was scared so stayed home every day eating choklit because I didn’t want to help others and deleted comments from hard working nurses that were risking their lives because they should be trained for it and deal with it every day so don’t deserve any recognition but I did clap for them on a Thursday evening though.

God forbid she became ill and wanted these nurses to help her. Imagine if they were just like oh...delete!

• Heart
  • Haha

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
i am so so so so so so so angry beyond beliefe

my husband works in a secure mental health hospital a few patients are already showing signs of covid and one is in a local hospital as he is in icu my husband has been in direct contact with these patients you janey chins sell food and yes i know people are being vile at the minute but YOU ARE NOT ON THE FREAKING FRONT LINE FACING THESE CASES watching people you have supported for years slowly passing away because there so ill dealing with relevatives who are upset and not being able to comfort them due to social distancing my husband comes home every night in bits and near enough broken from what he is seeing at work and i tell you now jane you would NOT come with that get off your fat lard arse do some more hours do not guilt and emotionally manipulate somthing to fit your narrative people like you make me sick you really do even if you were in the warehouse helping out sorting out for stock to go out on the shelvs it would be better then you sitting at home on your lard arse

lets see how long it is before she rings work claiming to be ill from one angry but proud wife who has an nhs worker husband

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I have never wanted to punch someone I have never met in the gob so badly. That fake trembling voice, crocodile tears, pity party for HERSELF is vomit inducing! she is absolutely disgusting! Did she compare supermarket workers to people treating infected patients?! I'm so wunerable.. tremble lip... FUCK OFF!!!! Wash your bastard hands, don't touch your face, be mindful and you'll have the same chance as any of us. Charlie needs to stop enabling this overgrown baby she is such a sad excuse for a woman. She never wants to hear what Charlie has to say, or anyone else. She is a big fat joke, she rubbished the threat of this virus in the beginning and now she can't shut the fuck up about it. God she's annoyed me this eve!

• Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Guess our take away?
We’ve gone for fish and chips tonight.
I’ve gone for a pie! So it’s not fish and chips then is it?

I’m so pleased to see you are ordering a non essential take away and expecting people to still come to your door while you are complaining about having to go to work so others can shop for ESSENTIAL food.

They are the limit, the pair of them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Marchan

Now her latest blog she is singing and dancing like the idiot she is. She prob watched that nhs worker cry about getting no food. And saw the attention she got. That nhs lady was genuine. Jane then decides to do her false cry vlog gets the views and now us in a high because her manipulation worked.

haha

alot of suppliers are being told that they need to re-open for construction especially and he works for an electrical supplier...even they need a tea boy.
Prob was never being laid off in the first place just gave them something to talk about in their boring blogs . Give themselves carona attention.

She really is p****ng . . I'm at work now . I came on public transport bus. It is scary at the moment.. i work In student living halls and have to clean and wipe disinfect their shared areas every day. But that life. That's how it has to be. Am I going to put up dramatic statements. Am I going to film myself crying about it hell no. .. I'm going to get on with it and hope as many people are not effected by this awful thing as they predict. Oh and watch Jane and rant at her instead. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Jacq596

Yep, she's sure enough deleted my comment. I wondered why I wasn't getting any likes lol. I said 'Oh woe is me. Sorry Jane but your 'poor me' attitude is getting tiresome. We're ALL struggling. You used to be my fave You tuber and I've followed you since day 1. But unfortunately you've changed. And to charge your long time followers £1.99 just to watch a couple more videos and to have a green badge by their name, is very thoughtless. Especially at this time when most of us are out of work and money is tight!

• Sad
  • Angry

Yashlions

VIP Member
Wow tweeting government because his wife is in the Tesco warehouse for 4 hours a day ! What an absolute dippy cunt !!

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
It’s the same in the shop where my husband works, most of the people who are still working have increased their hours, that’s full timers included. They’ve still had to recruit new people but he said people have really pulled together. You would never see Jane put herself out for Tesco! I mean you would think she’d be volunteering to support Charlie for when his furlough kicks in, lazy cow
She really was all about her last night, not once did she express concern for her colleagues or other customers...typically Jane.... nobody else matters but her ...

The forced tears were a good touch.

Obviously being so so upset the first thing you do is switch your camera on .... So so see through yet so so manipulative.

“I’m a nice person” .... No Jane you are most definitely NOT

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Furious with this pait of gormless twats!!! No medical professional is trained for this situation. My brother works on ICU ward and never in his career has he witnessed such devastion, telling family they can't be with loved one's even though its their final hours. Having to inform family after family that there loved one has passed away over the phone, so then having to try comfort them before moving onto the next telephone call to a poor family who havent seen their loved one for over a week and now to be told they have died. It devasting for the staff aswell as all the famalies. And all this lazy bitch had to do is walk around a supermarket for 4 hours a day, only one of them hours the storenis open to public!!
My brother has a pregnant wife at home, and also has a 1 year old running around but he has had to move out of the family home to protect them from this virus, how do you think that feels for him and his wife and son?
Never in my life have I been so furious with one person, will be informing tesco of her and situation asap amd also to hmrc as don't believe she is paying correct taxes and so on.
Totally agree! Many of my family are Doctors, nurses, physios, and are working directly with COVID patients. They are not protected properly, they are worn out and scared. I promise you all, if I see her doing just ONE more vlog, or a disco thing that she does ...I WILL REPORT HER TO TESCO. I am more than furious!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Rosieposey

VIP Member
That live last night was just pure pitiful and pathetic. I take my hat off to anyone right now doing whatever job they're doing as we try to keep certain systems flowing. I work in a school and my husband works as a lorry driver. There have been emotional moments this last week and hands up I have cried. That scene last night was the pits, me, me, me, me, me! Shes basically scared that she might have to do more than 4 hours a day. Fuck off Jane and then when you've got there fuck off a bit further please!

Reactions: 18