Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her colleagues are gonna be well pissed off with her when she goes back.

Her heart palpitations are probably gulping her food down that fast she’s got wind 😂😂😂 bet she had a big burp and she was fine - chest pain and palpitations are gone 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Heart palpitations and chest pain is probably due to her weight. She's going to need a hoist to get her out of the flat when this is all over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
We carers aren't used to this, my daughters best friend is a newly qualified nurse and is not used to this, but we're doing it, we're decent hardworking human beings not spoilt lazy entitled crybabys. I am on beta blockers for stress and really suffer from anxiety but still work and put myself on the frontline. I am so flipping FURIOUS 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok my fellow tatters I have a confession to make and I hope you do not think bad of me . I contacted Tesco’s after her bragging about getting food and slagging customers etc I was so bleeping angry at her gloating at getting food and bad mouthing customers etc on her 4 hour shift .... they got back to me Sunday and said the complaint had been passed to her manager... coincidence ?

You may think I am an hole for doing it but hey

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t even watch this because from what I’ve read it’ll just make me angry. Especially the fact that she hasn’t picked up her medication because she doesn’t want to pay for it if she won’t take it. Why won’t she take it? If she was really feeling that bad and wants to do something about it then she would take them. Therefore she’s exaggerated the whole thing so she doesn’t have to work. Raging.

And don’t get me started on the “doctors and nurses are trained for this” are they duck trained for it, it’s a bloody global pandemic that nobody has ever had to deal with before. Nobody is any more prepared for this than anyone else, we’re all in the same boat. We’re all scared. It would be weird if you weren’t. But most people aren’t selfish and they carry on going to work to help keep the country running.

Reactions: 14
I cannot believe he said carers are used to this etc NO this is new and extreme for everyone. I guess that £50 went in her pocket from members so she can take some time off I would of found her less a prick if she came on herself but sending her husband on because she knows how ridiculous it is to be honest.
We all saw this coming she was so annoyed Charlie could have the time off under furlough funny because she picks her work as it’s pretty easy and she can do the bare minimum so the fact her job is a key worker especially now more than ever has upset her. I can’t continue I think she’s a nob a selfish nob.

Didnt explain it properly but basically she’s worked at Tesco because it’s “easy” she does the bare minimum so having to actually do some work has scared her. Can’t believe she wasted the doctors time.
Why even bother doing a vlog if you can't do it yourself? Oh yeah, that's right, gotta keep the income coming in.

Reactions: 12
Ok my fellow tatters I have a confession to make and I hope you do not think bad of me . I contacted Tesco’s after her bragging about getting food and slagging customers etc I was so bleeping angry at her gloating at getting food and bad mouthing customers etc on her 4 hour shift .... they got back to me Sunday and said the complaint had been passed to her manager... coincidence ?

They need contacting again and also pointing here

Reactions: 14
Come to think of it I'm sure she had that oversized flabby trotter squashed into her UV lamp last night ..The last thing you'd want to be at" painting toe nails" if you were having chest pains and palpitations:unsure:

Good for you! Though sadly, I'm not sure they would have addressed it so soon if they only got back to you on Sunday, so maybe it is a coincidence?
But she may have it waiting for her when she goes back!
I hope they do address it.

Reactions: 9

Good on you! if they get back to you again don't forget to mention she's took time off on the sick but still doing her YouTube business ..

Finally unsubscribed. Can’t stand it anymore. She needs to get a grip. My best friend is a nurse and she is working constantly at the moment, can’t even see her son because he has severe asthma and it is too risky so he is staying with her mum (his dad isn’t around). So not only is she stressed at work, she is upset that she can’t see her son, he is upset because he can’t see mummy, it is just a wretched situation for everyone. But then blubbakins is putting on her fake sick voice whining about her 4 hour shift, most of which is before customers even come in the shop?! Get the duck out of here ya lazy boot!

• Sad
  • Heart
I literally feel a panic attack coming on just watching it. Why is the lazy fat fucker sat in the background off camera barking and playing her little violin. Come to the camera or shut the duck up and grow up Jane!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie you encourage this your not helping your wife your reinforcing her anxieties. That bleeping child voice she does the spoilt prick I’m actually fuming. I can’t believe he asked to go back to work so she could pack in Tesco only last week she said she would HATE to not be working as would get so bored and needs the routine... alright then Jane 👌

I freaking called this a week or so ago it was clearly going to end in her being off sick funny how she started this membership thing thing is dopey ass jane does not realise youtube is public not going to look good when your signed off yet your doing your dopey disco jumping round with pots and pans in your hand waiting for nardia dancing like the true omla lompa you are not saying everyone with depression etc are not ever happy but jesus christ this woman lard arse takes the biscuit shameful i hope tescos dump her bet shes made her self very populaur at work

My husband is actually digusted and said hope she gets fired after this thing and hopes the supermarkets wake up and realise who there real dedicated staff are

Last edited:
She didn't have pain in her chest or palpitations when she was dancing her way into the kitchen a couple of nights ago, and acting like a right idiot. We all saw this coming, we knew she would be making up some kind of illness so she didn't have to go to work. People will feel sorry for her now and pay into the subscription thing she's doing. It's all about her, never mind her poor colleagues that are scared too, and now have her work to cover. She's self, self self, I have never known such a selfish person.

She didn't have pain in her chest or palpitations when she was dancing her way into the kitchen a couple of nights ago, and acting like a right idiot. We all saw this coming, we knew she would be making up some kind of illness so she didn't have to go to work. People will feel sorry for her now and pay into the subscription thing she's doing. It's all about her, never mind her poor colleagues that are scared too, and now have her work to cover. She's self, self self, I have never known such a selfish person.
Like i said she will even look more of a dick doing them discos now i really hope people at tescos turn on how bloody love to find what store she works at and report her videos

Tbh I'm not surprised that she needs beta blockers given the size of her... How fast she is putting on weight her ice cold heart must be strained.
I think she could do with a thyroid test. My mother in law was diagnosed with overactive thyroid just before lockdown and prior to that had suffered palpitations and shortness of breath both of which come with thyroid issues. Mother in law is very overweight too....

Taking time off sick....oh just cos you didnt get furloughed Jane. If she just gets SSP will it all fall on chatlie to work more hours? Because when she thought bean was losing money she said it would all be on her.

I think she could do with a thyroid test. My mother in law was diagnosed with overactive thyroid just before lockdown and prior to that had suffered palpitations and shortness of breath both of which come with thyroid issues. Mother in law is very overweight too....

Taking time off sick....oh just cos you didnt get furloughed Jane. If she just gets SSP will it all fall on chatlie to work more hours? Because when she thought bean was losing money she said it would all be on her.
Yeah she does not care at all

Reactions: 11
I let my hubby hear some of her pish and he said he’s actually disgusted that she said carers are trained that nobody is trained to deal with death she’s such a cold hearted cow he also said charlieeeee must get the tit ripped out him at work 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.